AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-11-2006, 07:15   #226

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by milanisti2503
Hey,its time to waste money.Milan never buy expensive player since many years ago!!!!!!! IS milan a poor team??? I just can laugh very rich team like milan,very2 concern about wasting money
How many years ago? Oliveira this year, Gilardino last one, a little further back Nesta, Inzaghi and Rui Costa for a silly amount of money.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2006, 09:06   #227

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
Milan has apparently back away from chasin' Higuain... statin' that 14 million euros is too much...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2006, 09:15   #228

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
latest I read is that it wasn't as much about the money as it was for Higuain having Real on his mind and a figure of 11.7 was mentioned - money which Real had supposedly agreed to pay to River. His father was also in the go-to-Real mix.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2006, 01:56   #229

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
I don't know what the big hype over Higuain is about. The guy emerged on the scene 1 month ago and has played regular starting 11 football for only months, not even a year. I know that he might turn out to be good in the future but I am starting to think that our menagement is taking the right step in this one. They were interested in him, they tried. First he costs too much for a player that seems to be too hyped up by River themselves just to bust up his value, and then he only wants to go to Madrid. Fine then let him go. He is not a superstar and he is not some great that has been at the scene in S.America for a while. The guy just came on the surface.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2006, 07:28   #230

milanisti2503

Registered User
 
milanisti2503's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: pakuwon
Fave Players: my self,and all milan players
milanisti2503 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
How many years ago? Oliveira this year, Gilardino last one, a little further back Nesta, Inzaghi and Rui Costa for a silly amount of money.
Thats not much money for years,looks what other rich club do,like madrid,man utd,chelsea,even the team poorer then us like inter.They buy much expensive players.We aren't poor we are as rich as madrid !!!!!
milanisti2503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2006, 08:20   #231

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by milanisti2503
Thats not much money for years,looks what other rich club do,like madrid,man utd,chelsea,even the team poorer then us like inter.They buy much expensive players.We aren't poor we are as rich as madrid !!!!!
Real Madrid are quite possibly the most debt ridden club in World football.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 03:52   #232

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
Real Madrid are quite possibly the most debt ridden club in World football.
They have no debt anymore, Perez eliminated it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanisti2503
Thats not much money for years,looks what other rich club do,like madrid,man utd,chelsea,even the team poorer then us like inter.They buy much expensive players.We aren't poor we are as rich as madrid !!!!!
It is easy for us to say here, it is not OUR money.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 04:13   #233

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
They have no debt anymore, Perez eliminated it.
Really? didn't know that. Do they still get complete support of the Madrid council?
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 12:15   #234

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by agatha
Hey. I'm newbie here.
I browsing your posts in this thread. That's really good info.
Reading your posts, Brasileiro, I'm getting a little curious about the differences btw the players - Lucas and Arouca.
And I found that action in youtube.
Lucas looks very interesting to me...

http://www.youtube.com/v/zjJybDsoOys

Thanx for nice post and pliz keep posting when the news in brasil coming.
agatha,
I´m out of my town in a bussines trip, and without time to answer the questions. But I promise, thus that I come back home, I will answer.

To rossoneri 11:
In the first page of this thread, I wrote some impressions about Wagner of Cruzeiro...and as I said, later I will try to give more information about the others.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 15:03   #235

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro
To rossoneri 11:
In the first page of this thread, I wrote some impressions about Wagner of Cruzeiro...and as I said, later I will try to give more information about the others.
I'm all.......eyes!!!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006, 02:05   #236

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11
I'm all.......eyes!!!
My friends, be the first to know the new pearl in Brazil!!
Alexandre Rodrigues da Silva(or Alexandre Pato): Support striker of Internacional.
Born: 02/09/1989
1,79m
71 kg

As I have little time, forgive me for the few details.
- One month(or more) ago, all the press in Brazil was curious about this kid, because Internacional coach(Abel Braga), put him in the list to play the WC of Clubs in december, and nobody know about this player. Last sunday, the boy played his first professional game against Palmeiras...and...It was unbelievble
1 goal, 2 ast and some amazing plays. The kid shows no weakness in his game. Great skills, dribles, pass, good aerial game and seems to have a great character.

-It was to be only a great debut of a 17yo kid in brazilian league,but after the game, Abel Braga(coach) and some Internacional managers had explained of where it came a talent like this. They said that this kid was training with the professional team has some time. But the kid was without a professional contract(it agreed terms of a contract until 2009 friday), and they were with fear of to show Alexandre in Brasileirão. With all reason, therefore until Arsene Wenger, send a person to talk w/ the kid some time ago. What shows how competent is Arsene in find talents around the world, because even for us(brazilians), Alexandre Pato was a stranger.

- They(coach, managers and teammates) are so high in Alexandre, that everytime that coach went to make a mini-game or an COLETIVO(as we call here the starters against the bench players), the guy took off the press of the facilities, just to prevent the hype. Because, as I said, Alexandre was without a contract(his new clause contractual jump of 4 mil to 20 mil of dollars), and the club was afraid of any person pay the 2 millions and buy the boy. Until his teammates had been forbidden to talk about the guy in the press, after some of them talk wonderful things about the player, only increasing the hype.

Of course, It´s his first game as professional(but just because the contract thing), and I´m just puting some news for you guys. But, the performance of the boy is causing a havoc in Brazil and IMO is more than worth to keep an eye on this kid....the WC of Clubs in Japan can be a good possibility to see the boy in action, because it will be a starter. Maybe we can see him against Barcelona defence in the final of the tournament.
Some goals of Alexandre in Brazilian under20 Championship. His team Internacional was the champions, and it was the star with 7 goals.
Against São Paulo:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=y8rjyDIOG6Q

In the final against Grêmio:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DZFW6F3QTmI


BTW, AS is saying that the Atlético Madrid is in the race to purchase Wagner(Cruzeiro), and also Lucas Leiva:
http://www.as.com/articulo/futbol/At...sdaiftb_9/Tes/
Attached Images
File Type: bmp AlexandrePato.bmp (57.5 KB, 253 views)

Last edited by Brasileiro; 28-11-2006 at 02:12.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006, 02:51   #237

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
Really? didn't know that. Do they still get complete support of the Madrid council?
They eliminated it by selling that training facility.

Barcelona on the other hand is in deep debt, about the only reason I could see for Ronaldinho to come here.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006, 05:02   #238

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
They eliminated it by selling that training facility.

Barcelona on the other hand is in deep debt, about the only reason I could see for Ronaldinho to come here.
Ah I do remember hearing briefly about Real selling the training facility. I didn't take much notice of it at the time.

I personally am not too interested in Ronaldinho at this point, though he has skill and marketing appeal, I don't think he's a player that we need right now.

On the other hand, this kid at Porto, Anderson, is looking more of an interesting prospect to me. He's still very young (18), but seems he has pace, skill (compared to Ronaldinho a fair amount) and plays in a pretty direct way it seems. I'd be interested in him as potentially he is a brilliant foil for Gila. I do wonder about his strength on the ball though, but at 18 he's probably not even physically mature yet, meaning strength should come as he gets older.

Personally, I think Milan scouts should be keeping close tabs on him. Brasileiro, any thoughts on the boy?
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006, 18:47   #239

ARIO

Registered User
 
ARIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: Indonesia
Fave Players: The divine swan himself : MARCO VAN BASTEN!!!!
ARIO is on a distinguished road
How do you download videos from u tube......enlightened me please
__________________
A Milan con Affetto.....
F O R Z A M I L A N - 2011/2012MARCHETTI;Abate,DAVID LUIZ,ASTORI,Vila;Thiago Silva;Flamini,Pirlo;Robinho;Pato,Ibrahimovic
ARIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2006, 18:53   #240

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
here's a falshlight

http://www.milanmania.com/forums/sho...wnload+youtube
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.