AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-11-2006, 17:55   #1

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Messina - Milan Highlights

Maldini Goal = 55 Secs, 6.8mb, Arabic commentary

From acmilanclub.com forums, sorry could only find goal.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2006, 18:27   #2

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
the highlight for the game is available on www.acmilan.com now.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2006, 18:29   #3

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Cool, they usually take ages.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2006, 18:33   #4

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMMY
Cool, they usually take ages.
considering that we won today.. that didn't really surprise me.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2006, 20:34   #5

redRoSse

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2006
redRoSse is on a distinguished road
http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modu...getit&lid=1817
redRoSse is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.