![]() |
|
|
#11 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
" Today i wasn't training, i don't feel good and we'll see tomorrow if i'll be available. I have spoken with the doctors, and we'll see. Percantage ? ( how big are the chances for him to play) Truly, I don't know ! Kaka has also spoken about Shevchenko and about his hypothetical return to Milan. "Andrey is a great friend of mine. We often talk to eachother, but i leave all the transfer issues to the club. On the question what is Sheva telling him about London, Kaka says : "Sheva says he feels great and how he wishes to win everything with Chelsea . He also said how he's physical condition isn't 100% at the moment" Kaka then spoke about the interest Real Madrid has shown for him " I don't want to talk about that because i'm happy here. I don't know what else to do and say in order to make people understand that i will remain in Milan" About Dida : "The injuries are a great problem this season. The mister (Ancelotti) always has difficulties because he never knows what team he'll be able to have because we have many injured players and many who'll have to be operated, like Nesta, and most probably Dida. "I however remain optimistic about this season, and i believe we can still make it up. We want to win for Berlusconi and we indeed hope he recovers soon" http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=23&a=25865 ------------------------ It's not a great translation because i'm learning Italian and i ain't very good at it yet, but more or less that's what he said ! Last edited by Tony29.; 01-12-2006 at 22:18. |
||
|
|
|