AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2006, 21:29   #61

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
I hope kaka is out not for a long time...he can probably miss 2 games: with Cagliari and Torino, but definately not the one with Fiorentina. I am quite sure that we can win the game tomorrow...maybe Gourcu will score? I hope so, the guy really deserves it for the hard work he does. However i dont think it s a good idea to let Gila start the game, i think Oli deserves the right to start this game more.
By the way, Roma and Inter both won their games today. Roma won against Atalanta 2:1..only because they got 2 penalties. 2 penalties...does not it sound strange to you guys?
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 21:34   #62

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
Who said we're stronger than Cagliari? If we beat Cagliari we will be on level points with them I think. Cagliari has done as good as Milan has done this season, or wait let me rephrase, Cagliari has done as BAD as Milan this season but 3 points better. If we win away, which I really doubt we will convincigly, then we will be level. I dont think the game is a walk through in the park like Xudong assumes.
Hold on a sec...if we win the game against Cagliari we ARE going to have the same amount of points, but dont forget that we started this season with "-8"..so seems to me that we are stronger than them. And while we have real big problems in the team now..and half a team injured..Cagliari seem to be fine..
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 22:59   #63

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
I hope kaka is out not for a long time...he can probably miss 2 games: with Cagliari and Torino, but definately not the one with Fiorentina. I am quite sure that we can win the game tomorrow...maybe Gourcu will score? I hope so, the guy really deserves it for the hard work he does. However i dont think it s a good idea to let Gila start the game, i think Oli deserves the right to start this game more.
By the way, Roma and Inter both won their games today. Roma won against Atalanta 2:1..only because they got 2 penalties. 2 penalties...does not it sound strange to you guys?
Now that our chance for Scudetto is slim (not gone, but slim. I won't give up unless it is mathematically impossible; that's how I spent our 96-97 and 97-98 seasons, and not to forget our miraculously wonderful 98-99 season ), I was actually rooting for Roma this afternoon. I don't care how they got two penalties (I heard that the second one was a bit dubious, but later there was another one on Perrotta not called, so it should be still ok), but since Palermo couldn't deliver, Roma is the only realistic challenger that could kick Inter's a$ses. Milan >>>>>>>>......>>>>> Roma >> Inter.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 23:05   #64

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
Now that our chance for Scudetto is slim (not gone, but slim. I won't give up unless it is mathematically impossible; that's how I spent our 96-97 and 97-98 seasons, and not to forget our miraculously wonderful 98-99 season ), I was actually rooting for Roma this afternoon. I don't care how they got two penalties (I heard that the second one was a bit dubious, but later there was another one on Perrotta not called, so it should be still ok), but since Palermo couldn't deliver, Roma is the only realistic challenger that could kick Inter's a$ses. Milan >>>>>>>>......>>>>> Roma >> Inter.

So lets hope Roma will kick their a**s! Although it is too early to say that we are out of competition. I believe that we can make it..it will be difficult, but we still can!
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 23:15   #65

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
yea.. but it is very difficult, I am afraid. I have watched Milan since late 80s, but I have never seen us lagging behind so much at such an early stage. even 88-89 when Inter last won it with style, we only trailed like 8 points when the first half was finished. well maybe 97-98 was a bit alike, when we only got 2 points out of the first 4 games, while Inter got 12 points; well, that was one of numerous seasons that Inter eventually choked A gap of 20+ is scary )

Of course I won't give up, but it wouldn't break my heart if we don't win the Scudetto this year. I would be very happy as long as Inter doesn't win it; I would be overwhelmed if we did so, but I will be even happier if we could end up with that big-ear.

I suppose many here will agree with me.
__________________
FORZA MILAN

Last edited by Xudong; 02-12-2006 at 23:19.
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 23:20   #66

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
yea.. but it is very difficult, I am afraid. I have watched Milan since late 80s, but I have never seen us lagging behind so much at such an early stage. even 88-89 when Inter last won it with style, we only trailed like 8 points when the first half was finished. well maybe 97-98 was a bit alike, when we only got 2 points out of the first 4 games, while Inter got 12 points; well, that was one of numerous seasons that Inter eventually choked A gap of 20+ is scary )

Of course I won't give up, but it wouldn't break my heart if we don't win the Scudetto this year. I would be overwhelmed if we did so, but I will be even happier if we could end up with that big-ear.

I suppose many here will agree with me.
It is going to be very difficult..but the positive moment is that we have still many games to play. We just need to "catch the wave". Although our target this year is to finish in top 3, and if we do win Scudetto - then it ll be just great.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 00:40   #67

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Although our target this year is to finish in top 3
Top 4 is a lot more realistic, 4th spot to be exact. Its Inter, Roma, and Palermo in the top 3 and the final CL spot is up for grabs, this is the way I see it. We are know just 9 points from Livorno, who sit at 4th spot at the moment. Without the penalty we would we just 1 point back. But who knows, Palermo could stumble, and Inter usually collapse (although this year I believe they're finally strong enough to win it). Anyways, I'll be hoping for a Roma victory. If we win the Scudetto I'll day of happiness.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 00:58   #68

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I don't see it coming, but had it happened, it would come down as the most memorable victory against Merda.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 04:15   #69

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Back to the match
I'd go for
Kalac
Bonera Simic, Kaladze, Maldini
Gourcuff Pirlo Brocchi Janku
Oliveira Gilardino

Subs: Fiori, Darmian, Antonelli, Lunati, Seedorf, Aubameyang, Borreillo

FORZA MILAN. Like to see Lunati & Aubameyang get a chance to play.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 06:22   #70

Immortality49

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Immortality49 is on a distinguished road
Another Arse Whopppin For The Old Age Pensioners.. How Humiliating, Then Again When Inter Used 2 Loose You Lot Used 2 Visit Their Forums And Watch Them Moan, I Just Love It When Milan loose Cuz AllI Do Is Watch You All Moaning And Crying.. Haha I Just Pray You Loose, You Corrupt Loosers..
Immortality49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 07:23   #71

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortality49
Another Arse Whopppin For The Old Age Pensioners.. How Humiliating, Then Again When Inter Used 2 Loose You Lot Used 2 Visit Their Forums And Watch Them Moan, I Just Love It When Milan loose Cuz AllI Do Is Watch You All Moaning And Crying.. Haha I Just Pray You Loose, You Corrupt Loosers..
we had that pleasure to watch them moan for 16 years,you dont have that!!!
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 07:28   #72

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortality49
Another Arse Whopppin For The Old Age Pensioners.. How Humiliating, Then Again When Inter Used 2 Loose You Lot Used 2 Visit Their Forums And Watch Them Moan, I Just Love It When Milan loose Cuz AllI Do Is Watch You All Moaning And Crying.. Haha I Just Pray You Loose, You Corrupt Loosers..
There is one guy who said this to an Inter fan few days ago :

"Stop wasting your time here man. Your gonna miss Inter's greatest wins on RAI Uno.

RAI Uno
I pił grandi successi dell'Inter
20:00-20:01 CET

Note : with a 30sec commercial "

Should we say this to you

EDIT : Upss, you're not an Inter fan i see. Whatever, Sky Sports has a similar show :
"Arsenal's CL winning seasons"
But if we had half a minute for Inter, this one is commercials only

Last edited by Tony29.; 03-12-2006 at 07:41.
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 08:05   #73

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortality49
Another Arse Whopppin For The Old Age Pensioners.. How Humiliating, Then Again When Inter Used 2 Loose You Lot Used 2 Visit Their Forums And Watch Them Moan, I Just Love It When Milan loose Cuz AllI Do Is Watch You All Moaning And Crying.. Haha I Just Pray You Loose, You Corrupt Loosers..
Corrupt as pills in your coffee during the 60's, and bought refs in europe? I'f not mistaken that was inert. You are Milan's placenta - the black sheep of Milan. Always humilated by small teams in Europe - Malmo, Helsingborgs, Villarreal. Go back to your dungeon small club.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 08:08   #74

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Milano have got to win this game - ( im captain obvious )

i ll like to see this Darmian kid play more ....

Whos aubameyang -
Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 08:16   #75

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Milano
Milano have got to win this game - ( im captain obvious )

i ll like to see this Darmian kid play more ....

Whos aubameyang -
Aubameyang is a striker from Paris. We have two in our youths - brothers, both strikers. Top scorer for Primavera.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.