AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-11-2006, 20:05   #151

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by joumasepoes
hmm not sure I agree with Abramovich willing to let Sheva go. I am a businessman like Abromovic, and while he earns a bit more than me, its not good to let uhm a 'investment' go at the click of a finger at a huge loss. Maybe if he gets most of his 30 million back, he'd consider. Sheva is still to learn some English, the pace and get his leg fixed
Well exactly..he does not want to lose money..that is why benching Sheva is not an option for him. If Sheva doesnt start playing well - Abramovic loses his 30 million. So I dont think that as a main goal Abramovic has to keep Sheva in Chelsea.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 00:44   #152

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I agree with Maldini and Gattuso.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 19:15   #153

rt9

Registered User
 
rt9's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Fave Players: marco van basten, rui costa, kaka, pirlo
rt9 is on a distinguished road
And I agree with Xudong
rt9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 19:28   #154

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
It depends upon which nuts you have got more. I have got more nuts on the top floor and that is I want Sheva on loan from Jan to the end of the season, so that he can help us and ease the pressure on Gila and RO.
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 19:45   #155

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
$hevchenko has his own dignity. I am sure that he misses Milan like hell, as much as some Milan fans/players who miss him like hell too. It didn't take him long to realize that he needs Milan as much Milan needs him (tactically only though).

But $hevchenko simply won't return, if he is still a man. A 30-year-old man who makes his own decision and takes his own responsibilities. And he doesn't love Milan that much to completely throw away his dignity; if he did love Milan that much, he wouldn't leave in the first place; and he wouldn't/shouldn't have made up those kind of crap as excuses.

He should just go, saying nothing but begging for understanding. He didn't have to tell the truth, but he shouldn't lie either. It amazed me so much that out of so many choices/excuses he could have made, he managed to reach one that was among the lamest and crappiest, if not the only one.

FORZA MILAN
__________________
FORZA MILAN

Last edited by Xudong; 02-12-2006 at 19:50.
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 22:01   #156

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
$hevchenko has his own dignity. I am sure that he misses Milan like hell, as much as some Milan fans/players who miss him like hell too. It didn't take him long to realize that he needs Milan as much Milan needs him (tactically only though).

But $hevchenko simply won't return, if he is still a man. A 30-year-old man who makes his own decision and takes his own responsibilities. And he doesn't love Milan that much to completely throw away his dignity; if he did love Milan that much, he wouldn't leave in the first place; and he wouldn't/shouldn't have made up those kind of crap as excuses.

He should just go, saying nothing but begging for understanding. He didn't have to tell the truth, but he shouldn't lie either. It amazed me so much that out of so many choices/excuses he could have made, he managed to reach one that was among the lamest and crappiest, if not the only one.

FORZA MILAN
It was a very difficult decision for him...he left, but it really doesnt mean that he doesnt love Milan. In fact, I think he does love Milan very much. He left because his wife wanted to leave. He ve chosen her comfort, sacrificing his own. But as the press writes now, his wife struggles to adapt in London. So if it is true, then his sacrifice was a waste.
Anyways, I think that time will show. If he comes, I m sure we all will welcome him as we all know that he can take us out of the hell staraight to the paradise. If he doesnt come, then some of us (at least me) will be sad, but will have to accept the fact that he is not going to be a Milan player ever again. The decision is not going to be taken by us, and we cannot affect anything. So whatever happens - happens. And the only thing we can do is live with it.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 22:14   #157

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I never said he doesn't love Milan. I believe that he loved Milan very much and he still does so quite much.

I never said that wasn't a difficult decision either. It must be burning him.

and I agree with you that he left because his wife wanted him to leave. I regret that a Milan legend was ruined. (In my opinion, had he played in Milan for another 3 or 4 years consistently, he could have achieved even higher than van Basten, considering that the latter's career was cut short by injury and was only active for about 5 years top)

Maldini said, I quote (not literally though), "$hevchenko will still be remembered for what he had done for Milan; he had contributed greatly. Love stories end. Players come and go. Had he been honest, he would find the whole situation much easier for himself and for the others who love Milan. He shouldn't have lied".

Not to mention such a lame lie!!!
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 22:17   #158

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
I never said he doesn't love Milan. I believe that he loved Milan very much and he still does so quite much.

I never said that wasn't a difficult decision either. It must be burning him.

and I agree with you that he left because his wife wanted him to leave. I regret that a Milan legend was ruined. (In my opinion, had he played in Milan for another 3 or 4 years consistently, he could have achieved even higher than van Basten, considering that the latter's career was cut short by injury and was only active for about 5 years top)

Maldini said, I quote (not literally though), "$hevchenko will still be remembered for what he had done for Milan; he had contributed greatly. Love stories end. Players come and go. Had he been honest, he would find the whole situation much easier for himself and for the others who love Milan. He shouldn't have lied".

Not to mention such a lame lie!!!
Which exactly lie Maldini was talking about? Seems like it really did hurt him...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 22:43   #159

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
That wasn't exactly what Maldini said. I was just quoting from memory. I don't specifically remember Maldini using the word "lie" (I might have fabricated the word a bit; but Maldini meant the same thing), but I do remember Maldini saying that had he handled this issue with honesty, the situation wouldn't have gone out of control.

The "lie" however was pretty obvious, wasn't it? I sometime even doubt that he wanted more money; probably it was simply his wife. Players come and go, which is only natural in this highly commercialized soccer world. But Rui Costa and Stam will leave behind only sweet memory and Milan fans' appreciation, because they were more mature (not just honest) thus they receive respect. Who would believe that he could use 'learning English' as one of his reasons?

It is a huge shame that an important figure who had done so much for Milan and would have come down into Milan's history book easily as one of the top 10 big names could let all these be destroyed. He has hurt Milan badly, he has hurt Milan fans badly, and he has hurt himself badly. I couldn't care less, but he is a 30-year-old, and he should just take the consequences of his own decisions. I am a few months older than him, (that makes me a 30-year-old too), so trust me, I fully understand what that means.

this is slightly off-topic: Gullit, Capello; they both left Milan in a bad/sour term, and their comeback didn't lead to any positivity, so I strongly doubt that Milan will have him back, as much he could have done to us tactically. We don't need him; the damage is too huge comparatively speaking. if we could, I would rather Milan go for Cassano. He is a locker-room bomb, but at least he is still a kid, and it is easier to discipline a real kid than a 30-year-old kid.
__________________
FORZA MILAN

Last edited by Xudong; 02-12-2006 at 22:47.
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 22:53   #160

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
That wasn't exactly what Maldini said. I was just quoting from memory. I don't specifically remember Maldini using the word "lie" (I might have fabricated the word a bit; but Maldini meant the same thing), but I do remember Maldini saying that had he handled this issue with honesty, the situation wouldn't have gone out of control.

The "lie" however was pretty obvious, wasn't it? I sometime even doubt that he wanted more money; probably it was simply his wife. Players come and go, which is only natural in this highly commercialized soccer world. But Rui Costa and Stam will leave behind only sweet memory and Milan fans' appreciation, because they were more mature (not just honest) thus they receive respect. Who would believe that he could use 'learning English' as one of his reasons?

It is a huge shame that an important figure who had done so much for Milan and would have come down into Milan's history book easily as one of the top 10 big names could let all these be destroyed. He has hurt Milan badly, he has hurt Milan fans badly, and he has hurt himself badly. I couldn't care less, but he is a 30-year-old, and he should just take the consequences of his own decisions. I am a few months older than him, (that makes me a 30-year-old too), so trust me, I fully understand what that means.

this is slightly off-topic: Gullit, Capello; they both left Milan in a bad/sour term, and their comeback didn't lead to any positivity, so I strongly doubt that Milan will have him back, as much he could have done to us tactically. We don't need him; the damage is too huge comparatively speaking. if we could, I would rather Milan go for Cassano. He is a locker-room bomb, but at least he is still a kid, and it is easier to discipline a real kid than a 30-year-old kid.

Yeah...that reason about learning English sounded stupid...However, i d be able to forgive him...maybe I m stupid...but I actually have forgiven him already. I think that he might be very useful for Milan this year, but who knows..maybe you are right and he would not do any good.
As for Cassano, he is a good player. Although this guy is very neurotic and ambitious - and that affects his play. We already have one mental striker..do we really need another one?
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 22:55   #161

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Opps, double post...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 23:56   #162

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Yeah...that reason about learning English sounded stupid...However, i d be able to forgive him...maybe I m stupid...but I actually have forgiven him already. I think that he might be very useful for Milan this year, but who knows..maybe you are right and he would not do any good.
As for Cassano, he is a good player. Although this guy is very neurotic and ambitious - and that affects his play. We already have one mental striker..do we really need another one?
We all do not even have to forgive him in the first place, because he didn't do anything wrong. He did the right thing, in his perspective.

Again, no one ever here says we don't love him, or we hate him or whatever... stop making assumption. All people here are saying is that he does not deserve the kind of respect that he used to get in the past due to the incident. But he is still getting our respect. Period.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 23:57   #163

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
Yeah...that reason about learning English sounded stupid...However, i d be able to forgive him...maybe I m stupid...but I actually have forgiven him already. I think that he might be very useful for Milan this year, but who knows..maybe you are right and he would not do any good.
As for Cassano, he is a good player. Although this guy is very neurotic and ambitious - and that affects his play. We already have one mental striker..do we really need another one?
nah, you are not stupid. you are probably just kind, or naive. well, kind and sweet.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 00:06   #164

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
if Shevchenko returns to Milan... whatever little remainin' respect i have for him will vanish for good... he said he wants to end his career in Chelsea didn't he? is that gonna be another lie? i said good riddance to him once... don't intend to have to say it again...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 08:55   #165

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
nah, you are not stupid. you are probably just kind, or naive. well, kind and sweet.
well, probably not naive

Anyway, Milan is one of the 2 best teams in the world with Sheva or without him! (the second team is Zenit St-Petersburg)
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.