AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2006, 15:36   #1

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Milan - Cagliari Highlights

Sorry, only goals atm, from acmilanclub.com:

Gila Goal 1-0 (50 secs, 6.6mb

Borriello 2-2 (43 secs, 5.1mb)

'Skill' Highlights (42 secs, 2.6 mb)

Sorry for missing MaJi's thread - was busy making this one.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home

Last edited by NAMMY; 03-12-2006 at 18:45. Reason: Wrong spelling. Again.
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 15:55   #2

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I need more! I need the full highlights!!!




Thanks man.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 18:41   #3

redRoSse

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2006
redRoSse is on a distinguished road
highlights

http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modu...getit&lid=1843
redRoSse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 18:53   #4

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Cheers. Is Suazo really fast, or our defence really slow? Probably both ...
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home

Last edited by NAMMY; 03-12-2006 at 18:55.
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 19:01   #5

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
I guess it is both.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 07:12   #6

entropy13

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Philippines
Fave Players: Robin van Persie, Cesc Fabregas, Kaka
entropy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xudong
I guess it is both.
Unfortunately though, that's the case. Maldini just tried helping the one nearer to Suazo (either of the other 3 defenders)
entropy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 17:12   #7

Alessandro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Brazil
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Alessandro Nesta
Alessandro is on a distinguished road
Please, send email for me>
Alessandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 22:06   #8

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
hey nammy...the link u have in ur signature....ur trying to show how good inzaghi is rite? and disagreeing with the dutch coach? just making sure if dats wat ur trying to show
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 05:13   #9

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Ah ... I don't know, it was a spur of the moment idea as my old sig was oudated.
I just found it to be funny quote. Yeah, maybe I am trying to show how good he is/was, or maybe just how many times he get's to the rebounds/tap ins.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 20:49   #10

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
lol..o ok ..just askin mate....one of my fav players tho
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.