AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-12-2006, 06:31   #61

sveto

Registered User
 
sveto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
sveto is on a distinguished road
inter will be long gone
valencia will destroy them
sveto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 06:31   #62

Gooner1886

BANNED!
 
Gooner1886's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Fave Players: Henry, Zidane, Fabregas
Gooner1886 is on a distinguished road
i might differ from everybody else on this forum, but there are 3 teams i cannot stand the sight of, they are:
- Chekski,
- Barca, and
- Liverpool

Im just soo damn happy that atleast barca or Liverpool are gonna get kicked out haha sometimes i love the evil draws of the Cl
Gooner1886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 06:32   #63

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
at leats it was very good that we didn't draw with real madrid or barcelona!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 06:35   #64

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Valencia
---------------Canicares--------------
Miguel----Ayala----Albiol------Del Horno

Joaquin-----Baraja----????---------Vicente

------------Villa-------Morientes--------

Amazing team!!!!!!!!!!!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 06:36   #65

sveto

Registered User
 
sveto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
sveto is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11
at leats it was very good that we didn't draw with real madrid or barcelona!
I would even say it was outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Milan were very lucky, we had a very easy group,
we need some luck too
sveto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 06:39   #66

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sveto
I would even say it was outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Milan were very lucky, we had a very easy group,
we need some luck too
First we drawed at the most easiest Group With AEK,Lille,Anderlecht
And now with Celstic!

Last year we were drawn at the most difficult group with Schalke,Fenerbache,and ???? another strong team.
And then we drawed with lyon??Last year we were not lucky at the draws!This year we are!

Last edited by rosoneri_11; 15-12-2006 at 06:42.
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 06:43   #67

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
If we don't beat Celtic and go through to the next round, we have nothing to do among the top teams in Europe...

Celtic = walkover.

...or at least it normally should be.
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 06:47   #68

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
for me the best teams on europe are Chelsea,Barcelona and Lyon.
If liverpool "kill" barcelona which they can do it i think it will be good for us.
Chelsea and Lyon i think they will pass easilly to the next round.
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 06:55   #69

bren1916

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Dublin,Ireland
Fave Players: Larsson/McGrath/Keaveney!
bren1916 is on a distinguished road
Celtic

well lads - the mighty hoops will be coming to town - lock up your wives and girlfriends cos we're a very good-looking crowd and love our beer - not to mention the fact we're gonna knock you out of the CL.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossoneri
This are the possible Milan adversaries in the next game of CL : Real Madrid , Barcelona , Porto , PSV , Celtic according to the Milan Channel.
bren1916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 06:59   #70

bren1916

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Dublin,Ireland
Fave Players: Larsson/McGrath/Keaveney!
bren1916 is on a distinguished road
We will see about this walkover - Milan's old team will be dumped out by the hoops -

Celtic's young and fearless side will dump that old milanese crowd of millionaires on their arse!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildonardo
If we don't beat Celtic and go through to the next round, we have nothing to do among the top teams in Europe...

Celtic = walkover.

...or at least it normally should be.
bren1916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 07:02   #71

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
we've heard that before, many times ... and I am sure you've said that before many times too ... yet, that's the first trip for Celtic beyond the group stages in the CL
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 07:10   #72

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosoneri_11
Valencia at the moment had many injured key players!
I think valencia until february with the injured players to be back they would had a great team maybe better than Lyon!
Back in 2003 I was in Milan and somehow I made the mistake to go to an INTER game. It was the CL quarterfinals and they were playing none other than Valencia. I tell you, it was a big mistake going to the game. So boring the INTER ultras are! The fans were soooo mean to there own players. They jeered at Crespo, at Bobo, at Conseicao, Coco was booed off when he got seriuosly injured. They were more mean to there own players than they were against the opponents Valencia. I have to say that I do not consider it a hallmark event of my life at all. I must have been soooo desperate to watch a game, I made the mistake to watch them. LOL! But I did enjoy cheering for Valencia at that game. Does Aimar still play there? Its been a while since I follwed them so I dont know. He was really good at the time. I wonder how he's doing now?
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 07:24   #73

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Aimar is no longer at Valencia. He was transfered to real zaragoza, I think. Still, they have made some big changes and have improved the team a lot this year, although their recent results have been less than ipressive due to some injuries.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 07:58   #74

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Milan-Celtic, great !!! I just woke up and my friend Juventino calls me and curses something how lucky we always are and so on.... Then I asked him who is Juve playing against in CL second round?? buahahaha!

Good draw for Milan. and good draw for fans also as there will be crazy atmosphere on San Siro as the last time against Celtic. We can certanly pass this one..... Aldough they are a strong side, you'll see that.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 08:08   #75

sveto

Registered User
 
sveto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
sveto is on a distinguished road
who are the best players in Celtic
Our favorite stilian petrov is no longer there, right Zlatanov?
sveto is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.