AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

View Poll Results: Dinho or others?
Toothy 42 50.00%
Others 42 50.00%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-03-2007, 09:06   #586

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
The reaction from Spain regarding this article from Corriere came immediately :

Ronaldinho, Messi and Eto'o are untouchable and they'll stay in Barca . But Deco, Marquez and Zambrotta may easily leave the club and they are all connected to Milan. Saviola will most certanly leave with Juve being the most possibile destination.

Lampard is the main objective and the one who should replace Deco, while Alves should replace Zambrotta !
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 09:37   #587

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am confused Milan wants Ronaldinho, FINE . But any clever member here plz tell me where he is exactly suppose 2 play in the formation of ancellotti of 4-3-1-2 ???? Will he replace Kaka of what??? Thats shocking, Kaka is miles ahead of him. He is not an complete striker as well so where will he play???
This will be Milan of next season

-----------Igor Akinfeev-----------
--Oddo---Nesta---Maldini---Janku--
------Gattuso--Pirlo---Gourcoff-----
---------------Kaka'----------------
---------Ronaldo---Giladinho--------

The only position I can see him playing is as a left wing back since cafu wont be there to make those runs from right side and odd is more known for his defensive qualities
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 09:43   #588

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuca
Ronaldinho isnīt a player for Milan, he is a bluff, play good only against weaky spanish deffenses
Now thats what I call a man with a strong opinion Why don't u post more regularly here. I liked ur atitude
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 09:43   #589

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
He can play either in 4-3-1-2 (partnering with Ronaldo/Gila/Inzaghi) or in 4-3-2-1 (playing with Kaka behind Ronaldo/Gila/Inzaghi as alone-striker).
I hope not only Ronaldinho from Barca comes but also Zambrotta. I really like his ability in both left and right fullback.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 09:50   #590

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
He can play either in 4-3-1-2 (partnering with Ronaldo/Gila/Inzaghi) or in 4-3-2-1 (playing with Kaka behind Ronaldo/Gila/Inzaghi as alone-striker).
I hope not only Ronaldinho from Barca comes but also Zambrotta. I really like his ability in both left and right fullback.
Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Kaka can't play in the same team. We all saw that in the WC
Dont u guys have any respect for Pippo, Gila, Oddo & Janku or what???? They both are better finishers than him and also his cheap smiling face make me sick
We simply don't need both Ronaldinho and Zambrotta*

*Zambrotta is a great player and I want 2 c him in Black & white of Juve
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 10:02   #591

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Well, I think Kaka and Ronaldinho didnt play in 4-3-2-1 formation or similar. IMO Brasil used 4-4-2 (or 4-2-2-2) with Ronaldinho and Kaka played widely (Ronaldinho left, Kaka right). One of main reason, why they played not well in WC, was that Ronaldinho was not in his normal form. In my opinion, his peak performance for last season was against Milan especially in San Siro. After that semifinal(s), he lost his 'magic'.

Before WC, Ronaldinho, Kaka and Ronaldo, could play very well with Ronaldinho and Kaka supporting Ronaldo (before Adriano came to the first team of Brasil) as a targetman. Maybe the others can give some views about the play of Ronaldinho with Kaka before WC.

I respect Inzaghi and Gila but we need also a forward (not a striker) who can play with one of our strikers just like Sheva's job or Ibra's job in Inter.

As for Oddo and Jankulovski, IMO we still need a similar acceleration, pace and accurate crossing from fullbacks just like Serginho (or Cafu in the past) has done to serve our strikers, Oddo and Jankulovski could do those things but not very often especially when we really need them.

Last edited by Siregar; 14-03-2007 at 10:07.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 10:44   #592

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Some of the posts here make me wish that there were no computer games...in tandem with wishing that some posters could make up their mind what team they support
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 11:59   #593

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Some of the posts here make me wish that there were no computer games...in tandem with wishing that some posters could make up their mind what team they support
No computer games?!

For once though Warro, the fantasy is a possibility as the huge sums we're talking about to buy Ronaldinho will more than adequate to buy several top notch players. Plus it's only March, it's going to get a whole lot worse mate
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 12:09   #594

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
i keep reading everywhere that dhinio mite actually come? i just read his brother had lunch with RO and gilliani....iam praying that he comes to milan my god we wud DOMINATE the serie A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 12:12   #595

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
No computer games?!
Plus it's only March, it's going to get a whole lot worse mate
Worse? Than wanting a key, world cup winner to go to another club, worse, a hated rival? Worse than playing a forward at RB?

Sheesh! I shudder at the thought!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 12:22   #596

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
I meant the whole "i want him, him and him in my team" will get worse given out budget for buying Ronaldinho is huge, therefore meaning we could buy alot of other players.

However, those points you raised will probably get worse aswell
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 14:01   #597

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Yup, I agree....its probably all down hill from here....AVALANCHE!!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 14:17   #598

MOOD

Registered User
 
MOOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Switzerland / Luzern
Fave Players: il arbitro
MOOD is on a distinguished road
milan will play more and more with one attack only u will see, ronaldo...
__________________
Il Milan, diavolo infernale!
MOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 14:20   #599

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
------Ronaldo--------

Ronaldinho---Kaka----

Ambro--Pirlo...Gattuso

Marek..Nesta..Bonera..Oddo

Now, I see three attackers...maybe one striker...and a creative midfielder...4 attack minded players, with wing backs who attack...if I wasnt having such a crappy day at work, I wouldnt make any reply, but such is my "mood", that I have.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 23:50   #600

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
------Ronaldo--------

Ronaldinho---Kaka----

Ambro--Pirlo...Gattuso

Marek..Nesta..Bonera..Oddo
No GK is mentioned which means either u dont want a GK in goal (which is an exceptional case) OR u want to keep that goal leeking maching (Dida ) in AC Milan

But I guessplaying with no gk is better than playing with Dida
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.