AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2006, 18:22   #256

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
I've been to Milan twice for games, went to Milanello and got the "royal treatment" b/c of a friend of mine. Did go to a practice in Florence, right before we signed Rui Costa. Haven't had a chance to go to a game in another city. Be prepared, seeing the San Siro is breath-taking. I never understood that till my first trip there. Coming in fromt he airport and seeing it glint in the morning sun...it was like...oh my GOD...the mothership has landed!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:42   #257

Casperbhoy

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Casperbhoy is on a distinguished road
Morning, Heading to Rome in March for my best friends wedding. It just so happens that Milan are playing in the Champions league that same week :-)
I plan on getting the train to Milan, think it takes 3 hours :-\ .

I need 6 tickets, can anyone point me in the right direction? Its my first time to the mighty San Siro & to Italy, have always had a soft spot in my heart for Rossoneri. I`d like to bring my kids too but am not too sure if the environment would be suitable if ya know what I mean. "Dad, whats the strange smell?" ;-) . Thanks in advance
Casperbhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 09:58   #258

kriszko

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 01 2007
kriszko is on a distinguished road
Win a ticket

Comming soon!

http://footballticketlottery.com

Comming soon!

The world's biggest football ticket sweepstake!
Drawing every week!
You win and you choose which european club want to so in live!
(AC Milan, MU, Lyon, Real Madrid, Barcelona...)

Just play and enjoy the show!
kriszko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 16:50   #259

wils6000

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2004
wils6000 is an unknown quantity at this point
hi - i will have milan v celtic tickets- so pm me !!
wils6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 06:54   #260

mal.fraser

Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2007
mal.fraser is on a distinguished road
AC Milan V Celtic

Hello
Could anyone give me information on tickets for AC Milan V Glasgow Celtic on the 7th March.
I am a Celtic season ticket holder and am coming over to Milan on the 6th untill the 8th with a couple of mates hoping to see the game but we have not got match tickets yet.

I would be grateful if anyone could help us out

Thanks
Mal. Fraser
mal.fraser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 14:11   #261

wils6000

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2004
wils6000 is an unknown quantity at this point
PM ME ABOUT MILAN V CELTIC TICKETS OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
wils6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 11:23   #262

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casperbhoy
Morning, Heading to Rome in March for my best friends wedding. It just so happens that Milan are playing in the Champions league that same week :-)
I plan on getting the train to Milan, think it takes 3 hours :-\ .

I need 6 tickets, can anyone point me in the right direction? Its my first time to the mighty San Siro & to Italy, have always had a soft spot in my heart for Rossoneri. I`d like to bring my kids too but am not too sure if the environment would be suitable if ya know what I mean. "Dad, whats the strange smell?" ;-) . Thanks in advance
It takes more than 4 h with any special/fast train. The normal ones take more. Any place except Curva Sud would be lovely. I suggest orange section, either 1st or 2nd tier, depends on your wallet. But the quest for the tickets is not an easy affaire.

Ps. if you will have the chance to see San Siro on a CL day you will be like the ancient barbarians coming to Roma and seeing the Colosseum : completely astonished.
The first songs you hear are like a storm.
My first game there was Milan -Juve October 15th 1995 (Simone,Weah,Del Piero) and what i still remember as my first imprssion was how green was the pitch and how close was my position to it.
San Siro is imponent and magnificent even from outside: don't miss this event!
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Last edited by Giovanni; 31-01-2007 at 11:26.
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 13:16   #263

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Except for the green pitch and the fact that 85 000 people are in there, astonishing is the amount of noise Cruva can make. And some special moments like Dida's warmup, or Gattuso entering the field, or Sheva at his best

Anyway, if you have a chance, visit San Siro, dont miss it!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2007, 04:35   #264

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by icculus
couple of questions about attending a game:
i think i read somewhere that they dont sell any food or drink @ the san siro? is this true? if so do people bring their own?
and what is the drink of choice?
i attend a lot of hockey, & american football and its all about beer.
I suggest you to have a meal outside the stadium, where a lot of street kiosks stand everywhere around the site.
Outside they sell beers, drinks, and food of every genre, from piadine to kebabs.
Inside the stadium, you can get a coffee or a snack, but there aren't proper restaurants, except in the big towers on the top of the stadiums. If you look at those towers, you see some windows. Those windows are the windows of a small restaurant. But you have to be in the third tier, if i remember correctly.

We usually bring alcoholics from home or from markets around the stadium. But police will ask you to leave the bottle cap at the entry, because bottles are supposed to be less dangerous if they can't hold the stuff closed inside.

I don't know about the recent rules, but i think taking stuff inside, even food or drinks, will be even more difficult.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Last edited by Giovanni; 16-02-2007 at 04:38.
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 06:07   #265

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
We are coming across for the Cagliari gameon the weekend of 20/21/22nd April and cannot get a hotel anywhere for 4 of us.I have tried all the usual sites.Anyone got any ideas as to where else we can try?

Last edited by killiegradge; 03-04-2007 at 06:12.
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 17:56   #266

Finlandese

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Finlandese is on a distinguished road
I will be at Milan 3.-7.5. and I'm going to watch Milan-Fiorentina match. I would like to go to secondo anello Curva Sud but it seems that you can't buy tickets there from Milan's website. So what should I do?

Secondly: could you give me names of some pubs near San Siro where Milan fans gather before games?
Finlandese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2007, 05:57   #267

Firefly

Registered User
 
Firefly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Moscow
Firefly is on a distinguished road
Hi, people! Greets from Russia!
I'm a loyal Milan fan. I've been reading your discussions here on for long, just have never posted here.

Frankly speaking, I've registered to ask one question. Hopefully Giovanni could answer it.
The thing is that I'm going to visit Milan in September, to be more precise the first weekend of September. So there'll be the opening of seria a (surely I should follow the schedule, but approximately it occurs at the beginning of autumn). And so I'd like to attend the very first Milan match of the season. And the question is:
1) Is it really possible to book tickets online in the summary as soon as the Match Schedule is made public?
__________________
It's better to serve in Hell than to rule in Heaven
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2007, 06:24   #268

Firefly

Registered User
 
Firefly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Moscow
Firefly is on a distinguished road
Sorry, misprint
in the SUMMER course
__________________
It's better to serve in Hell than to rule in Heaven
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 21:16   #269

donaldo

Registered User
 
donaldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Hateley - Jordan - Baresi
donaldo is on a distinguished road
Greetings from Canada.

I will be traveling from Canada to Athens for the Champions League Final. Please inform me how the tickets to Milan fans will be sold. Will they sell via the Internet or do you have to be located in Milan to purchase?

Will they be sold to season ticket holders only or can anyone apply.

When will the tickets be sold?

I travelled to Istanbul and was able to purchase a ticket outside the stadium. I do not think it will be so easy this time.

Any assistance in purchasing a ticket for this game will be appreciated.

Donaldo.
donaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 22:13   #270

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Register on the Xtratime Forums on see the thread AAA: Anybody in for Athens. Contact Diavolo, he'll help you out. I'd give my left nut to go...
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.