AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > MilanMania International

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-04-2007, 05:14   #7231

milanista mosta

Registered User
 
milanista mosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: MOSTAR - NR HERCEGOVINA
Fave Players: Kaka
milanista mosta is on a distinguished road
I dobi Hrvatska EURO....
__________________
FORZA MILAN I HŠK ZRINJSKI!!!
R.I.P ANTONIO PUERTA
VOLIN ŠTO SAN ERO...
milanista mosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 05:27   #7232

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by milanista mosta
I've Dreamt About Playing For Real Madrid - Kaka
Kaka still has a move to Real Madrid on his minds, if Los Merengues can strike a deal with Milan.
"Real Madrid would have to contact Milan first," he told Diario Marca.

"I wouldn't have a problem with both clubs reaching an agreement."

"I don't think about my future, honestly," he continued. "I don't know what tomorrow may bring.

"One thinks about his future when he is going through a bad time, but I'm not.

"I've dreamt about playing for Real Madrid, but I have to say I'm very happy at Milan.

"I would never betray Milan, but I'd go along if they reached an agreement."

The discussion shifted to the best players in the world, and the contenders for the big individual awards, and the Brazilian made no bones about his own chances.

"I think I'm one of the best and I'm in a team that allows me to shine," he said.

"To be the best player in the world one has to play for a team that wins titles.

"If Milan win I could then be awarded individual awards such as the Ballon d'Or and the FIFA World Player."
Koji ti je izvor ovo???
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 06:31   #7233

milanista mosta

Registered User
 
milanista mosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: MOSTAR - NR HERCEGOVINA
Fave Players: Kaka
milanista mosta is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRZA
Koji ti je izvor ovo???
Goal Com. a ima i na Jutarnjem http://www.jutarnji.hr/sport/nogomet...4,17,,70762.jl
__________________
FORZA MILAN I HŠK ZRINJSKI!!!
R.I.P ANTONIO PUERTA
VOLIN ŠTO SAN ERO...
milanista mosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 06:41   #7234

Warp05

Registered User
 
Warp05's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Van Basten, Weah, Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Gattuso...
Warp05 is on a distinguished road
Ascoli - Milan 0-3

Kaka, Gila 2

Konacni predict
__________________
Navijanje za dinamo je mazohizam!

Campioni d`Europa
Warp05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 09:58   #7235

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Ascoli-AC Milan 1-3
Soncin
Ronaldo, Gila, Kaka

KONACAN PREDIKT
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 10:34   #7236

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Ascoli-Milan 0-1
Gilardino
KONAČAN PREDICT
----------------------
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 11:02   #7237

_MaJi_tz

Registered User
 
_MaJi_tz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Tuzla(Salt City), BiH
Fave Players: Gennarinho Gattuso
_MaJi_tz is on a distinguished road
To je taj pravi MILAN koji gazi sve pred sobom 30 min 0-3 dva gola gile(nadam se da ste konacno svatili da je xtra igrac)i kaka iz penala nakon sto je oboren r99
__________________



... 110 anni di storia, combatti per la gloria ...



Andriy Shevchenko - July 1, 1999 - May 26, 2006
_MaJi_tz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 11:03   #7238

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Mašala, mašala, 30min u toku 3-0, 2x Gila i Kaka iz penala.....
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 11:18   #7239

_MaJi_tz

Registered User
 
_MaJi_tz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: Tuzla(Salt City), BiH
Fave Players: Gennarinho Gattuso
_MaJi_tz is on a distinguished road
2-4 prvo poluvrjeme Kaka dao 4 gol za nas primli smo prvi iz penala a drugi go je toliko smjesan svasta,odbrana je veoma losa
__________________



... 110 anni di storia, combatti per la gloria ...



Andriy Shevchenko - July 1, 1999 - May 26, 2006
_MaJi_tz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 11:19   #7240

geoff

Registered User
 
geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Hrvatska
geoff is on a distinguished road
taman sam mislio napisat da igramo najbolje poluvrijeme sezone, sto napadacki i je, i dobijemo drugi gol bezveze..ipak, kaka je fantastican i jos su ronaldu ponistili dva gola zbog zaleda, iako mislim da prvi put nije bilo..uglavnom lijepo je vidjet da s lakocom postizemo golove
geoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 12:22   #7241

vlado

Registered User
 
vlado's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
vlado is on a distinguished road
iii Puce petardaaaaaa ))
vlado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 13:42   #7242

ENIS

Moderator
 
ENIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: Tuzla (BiH)
Fave Players: Maldini, Albertini, Costacurta, Nesta, Gattuso,
ENIS is on a distinguished road
ahaha ubice smo matere mi. Jedva cekam manchester popeli su mi se na glavu sa svojim seronjama. neka je i gilla proradio malo treba nam on, samo jos nessto hoce li gilla igrat u manchesteru . ?
__________________
Per sempreMilano

MI SMO VAMA SO NA RANU

ENIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 14:43   #7243

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENIS
neka je i gilla proradio malo treba nam on, samo jos nessto hoce li gilla igrat u manchesteru . ?
Zavisi kak se Carlu digne....Kolko ja znam Gili je istekla suspenzija...
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 15:58   #7244

Warp05

Registered User
 
Warp05's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Van Basten, Weah, Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Gattuso...
Warp05 is on a distinguished road
Redosljed nakon 51. kola:


1. Acmir^ 80
2. _MaJi_tz 75
3. Mirza 51
4. mrki 49
5. Warp05 49
6. uvijek_rossoner 46
7. eki111 37
8. eve 34
9. Josip 33
12. Senahid1 26
13. ENIS 22
11. KAKA_22 21
10. acm-zgb 20
14. vlado 15


Moguce pogreske, ako sta skuzite javite, pa cu ispravit.

Prihvacaju se samo KONACNI PREDICT rezultati....

Sljedca tekma: 21.04. Milan - Cagliari
__________________
Navijanje za dinamo je mazohizam!

Campioni d`Europa
Warp05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 21:26   #7245

milanista mosta

Registered User
 
milanista mosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: MOSTAR - NR HERCEGOVINA
Fave Players: Kaka
milanista mosta is on a distinguished road
što se tiče Gile...u redu ali ja mogu stavit sto maraka da on u dvije utakmice,ako bude igro protiv Man.Utd.-a neće dat gol jer,Gila je dobar igrač ali nije ta veličina koja daje kad treba kao npr. Pipo ili Roni,na žalost.
Što se tiče utakmice,fino je vidit,kao prvo ovaj rezultat 2:5. Fino je vidit da je Pirlo već nekoliko utakmica onaj stari a još pozivitnije je to što se Seedorf budi. Kaka ko Kaka...
Idemo na LP-a...
Zanimljiva je jedna stvar. Kad smo igrali loše jebali smo mater Carlu a sad kad deremo sve redom niko njega ne spominje???????????????
Kad gubimo,on je kriv,kad pobjeđujemo,igrači su zaslužni?????????????????
U čemu je fora...pitanje je jesu li treneri uopće toliko bitni kao što se na veliko sere po svim mogućim medijima??????????????????????
__________________
FORZA MILAN I HŠK ZRINJSKI!!!
R.I.P ANTONIO PUERTA
VOLIN ŠTO SAN ERO...
milanista mosta is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
balkan


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.