AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-04-2007, 15:19   #151

Red Devil

Registered User
 
Red Devil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, gerrard, del piero, Agüero
Red Devil is on a distinguished road
inter is not that bad people...

milan is the most winner club of italy
juventus is the most popular club of italy
inter is... is... is... damn it!

lol
Red Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2007, 13:51   #152

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by midfieldred
Forza Inter

Always Present
Always Superior
Never been in Serie B, mate
I support Inter because we have fans like midfildred who make these sensible and concise statements
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2007, 13:58   #153

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakà, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil
inter is not that bad people...

milan is the most winner club of italy
juventus is the most popular club of italy
inter is... is... is... damn it!

lol

The "Big" Club that really employ a bunch of clowns!
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2007, 14:07   #154

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
I support Inter because we have fans like midfildred who make these sensible and concise statements
I support Inter so i can be with similarly intelligent people like midfieldred
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2007, 14:45   #155

p_ps_sock

Registered User
 
Join Date: 04 2007
p_ps_sock is on a distinguished road
so I can celebrate a championship
p_ps_sock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2007, 14:59   #156

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_ps_sock
so I can celebrate a championship
yeh with the chelsea fans come end of the season
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2007, 15:18   #157

curry chicken

Registered User
 
curry chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Toronto
curry chicken is on a distinguished road
Milancelotti.
curry chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2007, 15:24   #158

Red Devil

Registered User
 
Red Devil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, gerrard, del piero, Agüero
Red Devil is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_ps_sock
so I can celebrate a championship

just let milan get new refourcements and juve get back, and you will retray!
i always say that inter must celebrate this championship all their life, because they wont win anything else in the histoy of the club
Red Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2007, 15:58   #159

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
I support Inter because a scudetto is just a phonecall away
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2007, 16:01   #160

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
I support Inter because I am fascinated by silver medals
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2007, 17:17   #161

Red Devil

Registered User
 
Red Devil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, gerrard, del piero, Agüero
Red Devil is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
I support Inter because I am fascinated by silver medals
haha, you gave me an idea for a sig...
Red Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2007, 17:33   #162

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
I support Inter because a scudetto is just a phonecall away
Seriously, shut up !!!!
My children are sleeping and it's half hour past midnight here




Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Man, you have incredibille sence of humor. You have to start making money out of it.
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007, 04:46   #163

Pireloke

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Pireloke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_ps_sock
so I can celebrate a championship
every 20 years.
Pireloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007, 08:59   #164

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Talking Top ten things you'd never hear from an Inter Fan

1) I/we need to take a bath...I/we smell like sh!t

2) F__K TELECOM!!

3) I hope to play Juve/ Milan at the their best

4) What are you doing with those flares?

5) Ronaldoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

6) We WON!!! THE CL

7) Sorry I just don't swing that way!!! ( it doesn't matter how drunk I am) > >

8) We should get more Italians on our team

9) Me??? become a Milan fan.....NEVER

10) Don't buy him...we already have_____ and he'd doing well
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007, 11:19   #165

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
Top twenty things you'd never hear from an Inter Fan
I'd like to add to that ...

11a) We don't need another striker, 6 is enough!
11b) We don't need another central midfielder, 6 is enough!

12) Our trophy room isn't big enough.

13) No it's ok Juve, you can have your championship back, we're not that desperate.

14) I think we should be aiming higher than the Coppa Italia

15) I am satisfied with the players we have brought this summer

16) I like our dull boring dressing room

17) We are the greatest team in Milan

18) What a fair challenge that was by Materazzi

19) I think are players are too violent

20) Here's your purse back ma'am
__________________
... Is watching you ...

Last edited by Jim_UK; 23-04-2007 at 11:24.
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.