AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-01-2007, 19:23   #2806

Pireloke

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Pireloke is on a distinguished road
Currently, even if Morrati would be found in a van outside of the Olimpico filled with listening devices I'm sure he would only get a fine...
Pireloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2007, 10:07   #2807

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
(Ok Kui...ok...yes, I am hoping Inter would have faced more serious sanctions than we would, obviously, but would I think/hope otherwise?)
LOL! Just make sure we dont get lumped in this time. The last time you all wished ill will... look what happen?
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 06:41   #2808

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
About good old Calciopoli again :

There is a guy named Federico Maurizio d'Andrea. He was Borrelli's assistant during Calciopoli.

So what if he was working on Calciopoli together with the main investigator Borrelli ?

Nothing, it's just that Federico Maurizio d'Andrea now has been hired by Mr. Guido Rossi at Telecom !!!!
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 07:50   #2809

Pireloke

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Pireloke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
About good old Calciopoli again :

There is a guy named Federico Maurizio d'Andrea. He was Borrelli's assistant during Calciopoli.

So what if he was working on Calciopoli together with the main investigator Borrelli ?

Nothing, it's just that Federico Maurizio d'Andrea now has been hired by Mr. Guido Rossi at Telecom !!!!
Wahahaha are we the only people to see this was all a setup?
Pireloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 08:12   #2810

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pireloke
Wahahaha are we the only people to see this was all a setup?
Of course we aren't.
Lot of dust about this in Italy, but English media doesn't care about Italian local wrongdoings, so it only looks like noone cares.

http://www.fiorentina.it/notizia.asp?IDNotizia=46624
Here's the full article in Italian, named " Calciopoli investigators end up in Telecom"
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 16:24   #2811

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Foschi to sue ref!
Monday 5 March, 2007
Palermo sporting director Rino Foschi has stated that he will take legal action against referee Stefano Ayroldi following the match with Messina.

The Rosanero were defeated 2-0 in the Sicilian derby on Sunday, but were furious with Ayroldi, who was accused of taking decisions in bad faith in order to favour ‘bigger clubs.’

Foschi, who was also red carded, declared after the game that it was a shame, as Palermo had dominated the match and had been denied two penalties.

“I am waiting for the disciplinary commission to hand out the ban and then I will sue Ayroldi,” said the director in an interview with local network Tgs.

“He provoked me and laughed at me. I know that a club official should not take legal action against a referee, but I will be the first one to do so,” continued the Rosanero.

“At the end of the first half our men were complaining because we had been denied a penalty and I tried to calm them down, but then I realised that Ayroldi was laughing at me.

“I just told him that all that chaos was basically his fault. After the break I headed towards the bench but I was told that I had been red carded.

“I asked for some explanation, but the referee refused to speak to me, both then and after the match.”

President Maurizio Zamparini (pictured) renewed his threat to quit football and Foschi cannot deny that something strange happened in Messina, although he doesn’t like to use the word conspiracy.

“I wouldn’t change a single word I said. Unfortunately, there is no one to speak to when these things happen, who do you complain to?

“No one would have been able to remain calm in that situation. What happened was strange, I don’t want to talk about a conspiracy, but there is definitely something I don’t understand.

“In any case, my problems with Ayroldi have nothing to do with the dressing room. The team is calm and not nervous at all. As a matter of fact, the players’ Press silence has ended,” concluded Foschi.

-----------------
I think he's implying Milan is the big club who's getting favours from the refs by them going against Palermo !
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:45   #2812

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Here is my worry given the possibility that we win on the 23rd May 2007. It is any leftover stuff of MoggiPoli coming out from the latest Napoli investigations. My guess is that some if not most of this stuff is under Court Seal and is yet to come out. Let us hope nothing more is there that can damage Calcio Italia and in our case AC Milan. We barely got the nod to even be in this Championship. Anymore incriminating things out there could cause UEFA to do a Marseille on us.
I also think, actually i'm sure, there is a lot more yet to come out. What they had was for 2005. They gave Part I last summer, they've shown us Part II in April ( although Part II was more funny than serious).
What about 2006 ? If they had evidence for 2005 how can we be sure Moggi and co. didn't do the same last year and isn't it ( very very ) possibile that people who knew about Moggi and did everything to hurt Juve, Milan and the others, won't do that again ?

I'm not certain this is correct , but i read that they apparently have things on Inter but are waiting after June to get out so the sporting justice can't attack Inter because too many time passed from the date of the "crime" till now.
It doesn't really matter if they do have things on Inter or no, but i wonder if June is really the dead line for teams to be punished for the things they did in 2004/05 ?
If it is, then we don't have much to worry about wrongdoings 2 years ago because our teams were already sentenced and they can't sentence us for the same things twice.

But what Kui is affraid of is really spot on. What if they do have evidence for 2005/06 wrongdoings ?
I'm not into law at all so i have no idea what could happen.
Kui or someone else ? Your prediction ?


Edit : And that ref De Santis started his personal war against Inter and Meani :

De Santis: "Facchetti(Inter) talked to me on the phone and the conversations were about ILLEGAL stuff".

De Santis: I talked weekly with Meani(Milan) and there's no record on it.


De Santis on Collina and Meani meeting: The difference between Collina and I is that when I call for a reservation at a restaurant I go there when it's open, not closed.
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have

Last edited by Tony29.; 06-05-2007 at 10:50.
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:52   #2813

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Well it would suck big time if we are implicated further in these Napoli investigations. It would be a big credibility problem for Milan in the wake of a potential Cup lifting in 12 days from now. Nothing would hurt more than this if after much hard work to getting to the Final, only to have this burden back on our shoulders. ATLAS had such a burden did he not?
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 12:47   #2814

Pireloke

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Pireloke is on a distinguished road
De Santis was the referee who whistled always in favour of Moggi against Milan (one episode I recall is the red card he gave Gattuso in Juventus - Milan), he's the referee who's in it up to his neck and was most severely punished, so he's trying to divert attention to others, his credibility = zero.

As for calciopoli 3 : of course they have evidence about 2005-06, why would Moggi & Co have stopped their system after having used it successfully before? Borelli already said "Calciopoli is far from over" (goal.com italian edition), our good friend Guido Rossi is no longer CEO from Inter Telecom so he's available for a next trial also

But can they punish us again? yeah, they can. Will they do it? If they want to sink Serie A entirely for 20 years to come, they might. So I don't think they will. (unless Inter can get some more free scudetti out of it.)
Pireloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 15:47   #2815

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
I think he's implying Milan is the big club who's getting favours from the refs by them going against Palermo !
Yes, probably. Palermo management have major issues with Milan, and attack us every chance they get. Best for Milan at this point is just ignore them and focus on our season.

About Meani talking to officials, I might be wrong but I don't think there's anything strange about that. His role in the club was Milan's referee liaison, and so I would expect him to be in touch with the the officiating groups and individuals.

At this point, De Santis has made a much bolder claim with regards to Faschetti, so for me that might involve more drama.

I don't really want to see the events of last summer repeating again, hopefully things will get resolved without the clubs being left in a complete mess. However, I do suspect we will have another summer of controversy (even if not as great as last summer).
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 19:47   #2816

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983

About Meani talking to officials, I might be wrong but I don't think there's anything strange about that. His role in the club was Milan's referee liaison, and so I would expect him to be in touch with the the officiating groups and individuals.
You're not wrong.
But exactly this is the irony.
Moggi, Facchetti and Meani were all allowed to talk with the referee designator and they were all allowed to express their opinion. It is called lobying and that is exactly why They didn't want Juve or Milan to go to TAR. There it would have passed as something allowed and no team would have been punished. The problem with TAR was UEFA who threatened to expel Italian clubs from euro competitions for the next 3-5 years.

Prosecution had only Moggi's and Meani's conversations ( Moggi with the ref designator, Meani with the linesman) where they ask for "good" refs.
According to the referee designator every single team official asked for refs ( Facchetti most of them all) but what the prosecution gave us were mostly Moggi's conversations.
And hear this : from 38 rounds they gave us only 6-7 conversations where Moggi actually got the refs he asked for , and 2 of Meani's conversations when his wishes came true.
Suspicious, isn't it ?

Then....Calciopoli is called match fixing scandal. Do you know what's so strange about this name ?
They didn't prove one single match to be fixed ! No, they didn't have evidence with Moggi or Meani asking the refs to favour their teams, they had no conversation between Moggi or Meani where they are asking for a match to be fixed in their favour, they didn't have confession from one single ref, one single football player, or one single man about how he fixed the match or how he got money to fix the match ( like it was with Genoa f.e , 2 years ago).
All they did was presenting a system or a scheme and they did a reconstruction of the scheme. They presented what PROBABLY happened, they didn't present any strong evidence about what happened.
They had no proof about a match being fixed, they had no confession, but they found a way to "prove" how the whole league was fixed !
The league was fixed without a single match being fixed .
And the judges ( aka Guido Rossi from Inter and his partners) accepted everything the prosecution presented.
Do you see the irony now ?

Now the real comedy is happening.
Now 48 ( i think) people ( Moggi and Meani among them, of course) will have to prove their innocence in Naples ( Calciopoli II).
Moggi had luck for now - the prosecutors are bloody amateurs.
Prosecutors finally "found" how did Moggi fix the matches. He was buying Swiss Sim cards and he gave them to the refs ( possible of course, but Moggi and the refs deny this, noone has the sim cards and noone knows what did they talk about when they used this SIM's).
According to the prosecution Moggi was telling the refs to give yellow cards to those players from the teams that had to play Juve in the next round and who were one yellow away from suspension.
They found how on 7 matches such players really got a yellow only one match before they faced Juve.
Holala, so this how Moggi was fixing the matches !
But they made few small mistakes ( i explained these mistakes in one of my previous posts) and the biggest one was when they acused Moggi for fixing 3 Udinese players to get yellow so they'd miss the match against Juve, while actually, these 3 players weren't one yellow away from suspension and they actually played against Juve.

If we take a look at Inter's matches this year, we'll see how on ~15 matches players from the oposite teams didn't play against Inter because of yellow cards suspension....but in this case it doesn't count.


I, and all of us, know that Italian football wasn't clean and that Moggi really was at the center of everything. But the way they sentenced the teams ( without any strong evidence) is really shameful.
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:54   #2817

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Agreed completely Tony.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 16:42   #2818

Pireloke

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Pireloke is on a distinguished road
I am convinced Morrati and Co fabricated Calciopoli entirely to hurt their rivals and they succeeded beyond their expectations, getting two titles out of it and Juve to B and several teams with point deductions. This is partly why I want Milan to win the CL this year so we can rob the cup in their face and compare it to their paper scudetto...

If there is a way to punish Inter I wouldn't hesitate, even if it means another summer like we had, I want them to feel what it's like to be docked points or even better get demoted to Serie B.
Pireloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 15:42   #2819

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Hey Pireloke, mate, i have one great post for you. Great reading, but please don't brake something
I know i wished to kill someone while reading it !

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpo...81&postcount=1
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 16:02   #2820

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
It's a fantastic post, though it just leaves you guessing to what the truth actually is.

Imagine if Inter were responsible for all this, it would potentially end their club as the only suitable punishment would be immediate demotion to whatever is the lowest league in Italy.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.