AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-06-2007, 03:05   #166

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
How does Suazo looks???? I hope he is some what like Gila and Kaka I can't tolerate some one like Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Rooney or Crouch in AC Milan
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline  
Old 21-06-2007, 03:13   #167

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why didn't Inter Milan signed him??????????
Inter is really a pathetic side
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline  
Old 21-06-2007, 08:41   #168

Nesta_zamalek

Registered User
 
Nesta_zamalek's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: Nesta,Gattuso .Maldini
Nesta_zamalek is on a distinguished road
good player & he will be a nice attacker with Ronaldo
__________________
Milan Milan solo con te

Milan Milan sempre per te

Camminiamo noi accanto ai nostri eroi

Sopra un campo verde , sotto un cielo blu

Conquistate voi una stella in piu

Abrillar per noi
Nesta_zamalek is offline  
Old 21-06-2007, 10:06   #169

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero
That comment about the tissue is side-splitting stuff.
ahhahaha that's a classic
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 21-06-2007, 10:26   #170

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
I think this is a very sharp move: we get off the pressure to find a good striker, Galliani can work with calm at the biggest transfers having already a good striker signed.
Secondly, Suazo is a signing to be competitive in Serie A. I think is the kind of player that can tear a defence apart, especially useful versus closed defences.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 21-06-2007, 10:39   #171

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Good to see you back with us Gio!! How were your exams? Hope u did well...

Can u tell us the latest on this saga? Is Suazo really claiming that he prefers Inter?

How much is Morattidiot paying him to say this?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 21-06-2007, 10:46   #172

snake4life

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: PA
Fave Players: Ibra, figo, julio cesar.
snake4life is on a distinguished road
He prefers inter, his angent and president prefer milan. I hope he does go to milan, i would much rather have tevez, if thats a possibility!
snake4life is offline  
Old 21-06-2007, 10:51   #173

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Good to see you back with us Gio!! How were your exams? Hope u did well...

Can u tell us the latest on this saga? Is Suazo really claiming that he prefers Inter?

How much is Morattidiot paying him to say this?
I'm fine, thank you..the exams are going very well so far, i'll be busy until July 24th, then holidays around the Mediterranean Sea (probably Spain).

I'm not quite updated about the latest, but i think if Milan Site gives it as official they will have made every check up possible about the situation.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 21-06-2007, 13:46   #174

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Well if it is true that Suazo wants to play for Inter, I would let him go. Its better to let him go then have him play for the club he doent like. I wount do his best.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
Old 21-06-2007, 15:05   #175

albertini_forever

Registered User
 
albertini_forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2001
Location: Garut, Bogor, Jakarta
Fave Players: Albertini
albertini_forever
thank god ... if he choosed us then inter ... i always love suazo ... i think he can be a secret weapon for us ...



Hail Milan
__________________
hate aing mah ngan ukur keur AC. Milan jeung Persib
albertini_forever is offline  
Old 21-06-2007, 17:15   #176

Interimovic

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Interimovic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco
Well if it is true that Suazo wants to play for Inter, I would let him go. Its better to let him go then have him play for the club he doent like. I wount do his best.
Of course he will chose Inter!
Interimovic is offline  
Old 21-06-2007, 17:31   #177

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interimovic
Of course he will chose Inter!

Dude I have to make room for you in my Buddy list(I`ll have to take Tony or Karim out of there,as I have only two available places for opponents supporters )....Simply classy username..... one could never find two more complementing things than Inter and Ibrahomobitch

Welcome to MM...
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati

Last edited by kastriot; 21-06-2007 at 17:35.
kastriot is offline  
Old 21-06-2007, 17:38   #178

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Interimovic

It's like Milanchenko or Juvepiero

Edit : Actually Juvepiero ain't that bad....but that's why Juveguet or Juvenaresi is
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have

Last edited by Tony29.; 21-06-2007 at 17:40.
Tony29. is offline  
Old 21-06-2007, 18:54   #179

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
How does Suazo looks???? I hope he is some what like Gila and Kaka I can't tolerate some one like Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Rooney or Crouch in AC Milan
Seriously mzk, lay off the GQ/Playgirl
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 21-06-2007, 20:54   #180

Pirlo Pal

Registered User
 
Pirlo Pal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Andrea Pirlo,Shev
Pirlo Pal is on a distinguished road
David Suazo is a great addition to the Rossoneri. He is a highly skilled player and leader.
Pirlo Pal is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.