![]() |
|
|
#331 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Antwerp , Belgio
Fave Players: Baresi , Maldini, Van Basten, Kaka'
![]() |
the new rossonero MILAN shirt, nothing special
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9684/magliaoi4.jpg
__________________
Dal Brasile č arrivato e nessuno lo ha cagato poi spettacolo faceva e alla curva lui piaceva ora l'idolo lui č gioca meglio di Pelé vuoi sapere chi c'č qua? il suo nome č Kaką” lalalalala |
|
|
|
|
|
#332 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
![]() |
The new jersey: http://www.gazzetta.it/Rubriche/Foto...3107_big.shtml
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai... |
|
|
|
|
|
#333 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
![]() |
after the fist glance i must say i'm dissapointed. The pattern should look good if you wear it, but its just funny if you hold it like galliani. Besides that i just hate that black box under our sponsor. I mean, wtf, we're paying loads of money to adidas and they give us childs design results? I really hope the bwin is just sticked there for presentation and we will get normal bwin logo without stupid black box. The box aside, its ok and i think i'll love it after a couple of games.
For away kit i must agree with killiegradge, its just plain white. I dont care thou since i bought away maldini from last season, so next thing ill have will be original red and black. |
|
|
|
|
|
#334 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kakį
![]() |
Yep, just like NUFCs ...
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
#335 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
I'm dissapointed
the back side looks too red... the numbers are strange... and of course, the Bwin patch... if I get used to it, I may still buy it just because it's Paolo's last...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#336 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Like every year, most is dissapointed at first..... expected.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#337 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
![]() |
The overview:
Home: http://store.acmilan.com/img/prodotti/big/m7001.jpg Away: http://store.acmilan.com/img/prodotti/big/m7002.jpg 3. jersey: http://store.acmilan.com/img/prodotti/big/m7003.jpg Goalkeeper: http://store.acmilan.com/img/prodotti/big/m7004.jpg
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai... |
|
|
|
|
|
#338 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
what colour is the GK jersey green or yellow?
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#339 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kakį
![]() |
Looks to me like a bright, bright green - like Chelseas away shirt this season.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#340 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
![]() |
Capo Ultra: the links you gave aren`t working! And to tell the truth I`m very disapointed with our new shirt! I think it`s the worst jersey we have ever had!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#341 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kakį
![]() |
Links work fine for me. Just read that the colour for the GK shirt could be 'electric yellow', which is what the Chelsea away shirt actually is! So confusing ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#342 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
I must say our shirts look ugly.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#343 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Fave Players: Kaka', Nesta, Maldini, Boban, RobyBaggio
![]() |
http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/imag...ACMHSS0708.jpg
new pic on subside. I think the stripes look better when someone is wearing it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#344 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Slovenia
![]() |
black box...
who put that black box there? |
|
|
|
|
|
#345 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
I got the away shirt....I'll be modelling it here soon
![]() ![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|