AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2007, 09:49   #346

Jasper

Registered User
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Jasper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Ahhhh...and I firmly believe those designers visited MM and got the idea from SANT et al.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
Maybe you did have the idea before they did then.

Then again maybe Inter's latest design was originally one of many unchosen ideas that they brainstormed for a previous shirt design and have now decided to go back to. Something they thought was good enough to keep hold of and use for a design in the future.

But i guess we'll never really know
When Inter was playing under Ambrosiana they had a similar/identically designed one so don't give yourselves too much credit.

http://www.toffs.com/bin/venda?ex=co...27&bsref=toffs
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:31   #347

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Thanks Jasper for the education...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:48   #348

Jasper

Registered User
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Jasper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Thanks Jasper for the education...
What's with the smile...did I miss the post with same point that I made?
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 12:18   #349

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I thought the new shirt looked quite ok. It's nothing too different, but I have few complaints
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 12:24   #350

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
What's with the smile...did I miss the post with same point that I made?
Because, we, or let me correct that, I was being sarcastic...not being serious at all about Inter "stealing" the idea from us...it was for a laugh, nothing more.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 12:27   #351

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
I thought the new shirt looked quite ok. It's nothing too different, but I have few complaints
You and me both bro!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 12:43   #352

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
i like it better than last seasons my fave will have been two seasons ago so whats tht 05/06?
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 13:04   #353

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
The only jersey which looks decent this year is the Goalkeepers. They even mashed up the third kit which looks pretty decent this year.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 15:15   #354

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
When Inter was playing under Ambrosiana they had a similar/identically designed one so don't give yourselves too much credit.

http://www.toffs.com/bin/venda?ex=co...27&bsref=toffs
thanks man... I guess now we know why Milan would have never considered using it...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 17:30   #355

RobyKikic

Registered User
 
RobyKikic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Fave Players: Kaka', Nesta, Maldini, Boban, RobyBaggio
RobyKikic is on a distinguished road
http://unitidallamaglia.acmilan.com/

for closer look on the new shirt. Including photos of fans and players wearing it.
RobyKikic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:50   #356

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Thanks Roby. I'm warming to the new shirt, two things I like are the thinner stripes (I'm not big on thick stripes) and the brighter red. It looks more like the classic Milan shirts.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:06   #357

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
I went shopping today and found a new shirt in a sports shop. Cant say i like it that much, i dont like collars on them.

Debs i think i have found the best Vintage training top. I got the black normal one a couple of months ago, and i have found a white one 2 which im tempted to get (the one i originally wanted). But this one has to be the best:

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/stor...?id=518,mid=-1,
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:16   #358

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
looking at that site i think the top looks better on people, not just on its own in a picture, or on a hanger
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:11   #359

gianluigi

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
gianluigi is on a distinguished road
i bought the new away shirt, as i have the home shirt from the past 3 seasons....the away shirt looks quite nice, but i have some major issues with the collor, looks crap.
gianluigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 17:03   #360

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
I dont know if is any problem with my tv but the red area of jersey its to dark
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.