AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2007, 18:40   #361

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Although I have not gotten used to the new design, I tried it one at a local store... it's not bad after all... I like the way it fits much better than the previous... so I ordered one with my name/number on the back and the UCL patches...

costed a small fortune but, hey, if not now, when?

I'll post a picture when I get it...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 21:12   #362

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
It DID look alright with the name + number on the back during the game vs Betis. It grows on you after a while.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 21:52   #363

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
any pictures? I tried on the websites I check often and nothing... only frontal pics.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 08:31   #364

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
Although I have not gotten used to the new design, I tried it one at a local store... it's not bad after all... I like the way it fits much better than the previous... so I ordered one with my name/number on the back and the UCL patches...

costed a small fortune but, hey, if not now, when?

I'll post a picture when I get it...
Do you know how to get the UCL patch? Can't find option for it on the offical site.
__________________
To the Brave and Faithful Nothing is Impossible
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:47   #365

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Yeah SANT, where did you order yours from? Subside? Or the official site?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:27   #366

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
I ordered from the official site... I could have buy it at a local store for about half the price but it was just the plain jersey... I wanted name/number and everything...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:15   #367

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Muchas gracias señor
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:17   #368

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Por nada, amigo mio.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:36   #369

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva-gila
I dont know if is any problem with my tv but the red area of jersey its to dark
I personally thought it looked dark because of the shoulders. Remember on tv we see it from an elevated position so the black shoulders are very noticeable. I would have preferred if they weren't black like that.

Before anyone says, I'm aware of the Addidas stripes on the shoulder in red, but you can't see them from a distance.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 13:14   #370

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
You´ll notice that less when the players are lifting up trophies..so dont worry bout it!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 14:24   #371

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
hahahahahaha
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 17:46   #372

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
I ordered from the official site... I could have buy it at a local store for about half the price but it was just the plain jersey... I wanted name/number and everything...
what name did you go for sant?
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 22:54   #373

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
actually I went for my own... it's gonna have #52 - Santiago
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 01:06   #374

Maurizio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
Fave Players: Kaka', Maldini, Del Piero
Maurizio is on a distinguished road
Can someone post that link from that website that had all the Milan shirts ever used for every season?
Maurizio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 01:18   #375

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
i like the way the new jersey looks.....atleast the home jersey..i guess wen some1 wears than..it looks better
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.