AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-08-2007, 03:11   #376

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakā, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
actually I went for my own... it's gonna have #52 - Santiago
why #52? any special meaning for it?
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 15:38   #377

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
well, since I was gonna get my own name and not a player's name this time, I would never use a number that you associate with another player... for instance, I wouldn't have used "6 - Santiago"

I needed 2 digits because my name is long, and the red box in the back of the shirt is wide too... I thought about 55 because:

11- Gila
22- Kaka'
44- Oddo
77- Coco
99- Ronaldo

and because my initials are SS (55) but it was too much... so 52 is symetric and it's also my country of origin (Mexico's) international code for telephone calls...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2007, 18:39   #378

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
aaaaaah, never happier to see the FEDEX truck in front of my building...

this is one of the most beautiful things my eyes have seen...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cap_006.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	11396  
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2007, 21:35   #379

milanfan22

Registered User
 
milanfan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Fave Players: Kaká, Nesta, Messi, Fābregas
milanfan22 is on a distinguished road
I have my kaka jersey so I'm gonna wait to order the new one from the site
milanfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2007, 20:47   #380

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
I like the new home jerseys I dono why but they look nice to me. Before I always buy our second or 3 rd kit. I have white jersey Nesta, white jersey Kaka, new CL final white Maldini, I have 3rd kit Gattuso and now I would like to but the home jersey 2007. I hope I can get it soon
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2007, 15:28   #381

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakā, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by killiegradge
I just think that the kit manufacturers could make more of an effort to tailor the designs to the individual team as opposed to using the same template for all striped,plain jerseys etc.
Wanna see some nice kit then go here
www.fcfossombrone.it
Dont get me wrong im not saying they are ugly or anything they could just be a little better IMO.

you do know im buying one of there shirts!
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2007, 15:45   #382

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakā, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
is Fc Fossombrone a football team?
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 15:26   #383

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Just thought I'd show people this eBay seller who's selling some cheap M+XL Kaka home jerseys.He seems to ships worldwide, I ordered mine the other day so hopefully it'll arrive quickly ...
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 16:24   #384

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
they seem genuine ... i think

I don't have paypal though, so i couldn't buy any even if i wanted to
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:54   #385

Graeme C

Moderator
 
Graeme C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
Graeme C is on a distinguished road
ebay is a bit hit and miss. There are alot of fakes arround. I got one 2 seasons ago which was like a factory second as the name wasnt glued on correctly. . Alot of the sellers from the far east sell directly from factory in some cases you can get a bargain!

anyone know if this home shirt is a tight fit?
__________________
"Its far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -- Carl Sagan
Graeme C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 15:17   #386

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMMY
Just thought I'd show people this eBay seller who's selling some cheap M+XL Kaka home jerseys.He seems to ships worldwide, I ordered mine the other day so hopefully it'll arrive quickly ...
Take a closer look at the feedback comments "excellent shirt - really good quality replica at 1/3rd price- arrived in 10 days"
Looks like its not just fake it might even be "genuine fake"!You get what you pay for and this is the kind of thing my kids wouldnt even wear!
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 22:08   #387

PoPo22

Registered User
 
PoPo22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: USA
Fave Players: KAKA!!! baggio, blanco
PoPo22 is on a distinguished road
SANT, YOUR SHIRT IS FANTASTIC!!! I bought the 03-04 Milan kit and they misspelled my last name
PoPo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 15:19   #388

killiegradge

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Scotland
Fave Players: Cafu
killiegradge is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMMY
Just thought I'd show people this eBay seller who's selling some cheap M+XL Kaka home jerseys.He seems to ships worldwide, I ordered mine the other day so hopefully it'll arrive quickly ...
Is it the real thing?I hope so.
killiegradge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 18:13   #389

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Well, all I can suggest is to compare the pictures on the item page to those from acmilan.com store or Kitbag.com. Now that I look a bit closer, the design on the back seems a bit different than official pics, though it could be how it's folded. Anyway, I'll find out soon ...
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2007, 18:31   #390

PoPo22

Registered User
 
PoPo22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: USA
Fave Players: KAKA!!! baggio, blanco
PoPo22 is on a distinguished road
Is anyone out there planning on buying the third shirt? I am still undecided about it......
PoPo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.