![]() |
|
|
#31 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
I love Ronaldo and I want to see him wear #9 one day but never at the expense of Pippo......if Pippo retires next year he should have it...but only till then ....I hope management never do this
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
I love Ronaldo and I want to see him wear #9 one day but never at the expense of Pippo......if Pippo retires next year he should have it...but only till then ....I hope management never do this
![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|