AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2007, 12:00   #241

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
kaka is neamed fifpro world player of the year!!!!!! i cant bieleve no1 has posted any thing abt it yet..congrats to kaka!!! best player in the world!!

http://www.fifpro.org/

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=436642
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 03:25   #242

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
What the HELL is going on??????????
Kaka wants to play in Spain either for Barcelona or Real Madrid???????????
.
.
.
.
Its pathetic, there will never ever be another Paolo Maldini type player
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:49   #243

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
If he leaves we will have replacements...we always do...there was RUI, Marco, Frank, Sheva,RUUD and many before them...it's a cycle...constant retooling is important... Change is the only thing constant in this world
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 12:20   #244

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Will you people read this stuff properly before commenting? He has not said he wants to leave for Spain, he said if he had to leave then those teams are appealing.

Congratulations to Golden Boy on his recent award
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 14:02   #245

lirChE-kAkA

Registered User
 
lirChE-kAkA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: KOSOVO
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Pirlo, Kaka'
lirChE-kAkA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi
firstly i'm sorry coz my english is not very well. but, in this written i just want to ask to kaka, please don't leave ac milan but still struggle for milan coz you're a prince of ac milan. he..always love you bro!


you've right bro kaka is prince of milan
lirChE-kAkA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 21:33   #246

alirossonero

Registered User
 
alirossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: San siro
Fave Players: All the Azzuri And milan players. "MOST FAV PIRLO"
alirossonero is on a distinguished road
kaka is one of the best players playing for milan in the past decade and has become one of the icons of acmilan but we should expect him to be as loyal as Maldini or totti is to roma who cuts off his pay when roma is passing through a difficult time.
i respect kaka cuz he's done so much for milan and i think he'll gona stay at milan till 2010 atleast too, after that he may leave if he doesnt wants to stay cuz i dont want a player at milan who doesnt wanna stay, but we must respect him till today cuz he was and he is loyal to acmilan till today and we must ignore the media till he himself says "i wanna go".
__________________
ITALIA CAMPIONE DEL MONDO
alirossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 23:58   #247

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
I remember not too long ago rumours were constantly put around that Ronaldo will be leaving Man united. Now, the exact opposite. This is probably because hes surrounded by young and exciting players Rooney, Tevez, Nani, Anderson, Evra and Pique added to the other quality players like Ferdinand and Scholes etc.

With Milan signing Pato, hopefully Gourcuff will get a full game sometime before he retires and I pray a few more signings especially in central defence Kaka will see new project starting at Milan that he will want to be a part of.
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 00:01   #248

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C

With Milan signing Pato, hopefully Gourcuff will get a full game sometime before he retires
lol. This is a good one.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 04:12   #249

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
gourcuff is too young to retire.
All I hope for is that Kaka will leave us after his contract expire but not sooner.

No player is bigger than Milan!
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:24   #250

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Kaka thinks of England
Wednesday 10 October, 2007
Milan ace Kaka surprisingly reveals that he would welcome a move to one of the Premier League’s giants, but insists he is happy at the San Siro.

With the Rossoneri enduring some tough times at the start of the campaign, there has been increasing speculation that their Brazilian wizard may seek a fresh challenge.

While Kaka denies that he is eyeing the exit, he is willing to talk about potential future destinations.

“I’m very happy at Milan and I don’t expect that situation to change,” he told Esquire magazine.

“But if you want to talk hypothetically,
if I were to leave it would have to be for a club of equal stature and I think I would only find that in England or Spain.”

It comes as little surprise that Kaka would consider a move to La Liga as he recently told the Spanish Press that he would love to play for Real Madrid or Barcelona, but his English ambitions are a shock.

“Manchester United are a wonderful side and I like Arsenal too. As for Chelsea and Liverpool, they are more tactically oriented and base themselves on solidarity and organisation.

“They are less creative, but they have good managers and I especially admire Rafael Benitez,” he concluded.

---
channel4

Just wanted to highlight that part before the hysteria started.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:31   #251

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Makes you wonder if Kaka is really saying these things or the press is playing with Milan fans nerves.
Yeas, he always says how he's happy in Milan and he'll stay in Milan, but there is always a "but" and that "but" is one day Real, the other Barcelona, then England, tomorrow it may even be Inter.

Personally i think Kaka is not talking to the press every single day (by reading the news every day one gets the impression Kaka's spending more time with the jornalists than on the field) and he's not saying all these things the press wants us to believe he says.
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:37   #252

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony29.
Makes you wonder if Kaka is really saying these things or the press is playing with Milan fans nerves.
Yeas, he always says how he's happy in Milan and he'll stay in Milan, but there is always a "but" and that "but" is one day Real, the other Barcelona, then England, tomorrow it may even be Inter.

Personally i think Kaka is not talking to the press every single day (by reading the news every day one gets the impression Kaka's spending more time with the jornalists than on the field) and he's not saying all these things the press wants us to believe he says.
I personally think that players are constantly aware that they're on the market. Let's face it, when you're in the age group of 25-30, your chances of securing a move are the highest. So I don't think his compliments are entirely innocent.

However, with that said, players always talk in platitudes because that is how they're groomed. They will always say, "That is an honour. But I am happy here, but if one day..." Kaka is a very nice guy, so he responds accordingly. I can't think of any player saying "screw off. I am happy with my team. You are just trying to destabilize everyone around my team." It just doesn't work that way.

Also, Kaka is pretty much the best player in the world, so I think his interviews are in high demand.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:24   #253

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Just more of the press warping some statements to make his statments more "sensational" than they really were...

Plus, we have to remember that Kaka isnt Maldini, whose father played at the club, is Italian, etc etc....he, like any foreigner, will have a different view on loyalty to the institution (e.g Ronaldo...Barca to Real, Inter to Milan albeit not directly)

That being said, I dont think Kaka is making any "come get me" statements, but was just answering honestly, where he would also like to play, at some stage in his career...

I mean, as unrealistic as it sounds (but not so much so after $hevagate) there is a possibility that he wont end his career in Milan, but like Rui Costa, would probably want to spend his "twilight years", as a sure starter, instead of say, Pato´s sub for Milan. A decision I would respect.

While being a fan of Milan, through and through, I cannot say that if I were a professional footballer, that I would only play for Milan...I would jump at a chance to play for the Arsenal of Wenger, the Real Madrid of Zidane...etc...so Kaka´s statements should also be understood in that context.

All in all, nothing to worry about IMO.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:39   #254

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
I want all the Kaka fans' opinion on this: Is Kaka already better than Sheva?
I mean:
> he has been successful at BOTH the NT and with us
>He improves EVERY YEAR ( I never thought he'd even be close to ronaldinho and he looks ready to surpass him now)
>He is disciplined and humble (at least as far as we know)
>He helped us to a scudetto AND practically won a CL for us WITHOUT a complete squad (no offense to anyone)
>His physical qualities are amazing the ONLY thing he doesn't do for some ungodly reason is take direct free kicks
>you guys can correct me on this but I think he's faster than sheva
>While not a voluminious goalscorer as $heva he scores quite a lot for his position
>Looks primed to win both the WOPY & Golden ball
>Can play in basically any attacking position
>Not the flashiest player but he certainly packs a lot of flair into his movements

I'm dying to know what you think
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:55   #255

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
I want all the Kaka fans' opinion on this: Is Kaka already better than Sheva?
I mean:
> he has been successful at BOTH the NT and with us
>He improves EVERY YEAR ( I never thought he'd even be close to ronaldinho and he looks ready to surpass him now)
>He is disciplined and humble (at least as far as we know)
>He helped us to a scudetto AND practically won a CL for us WITHOUT a complete squad (no offense to anyone)
>His physical qualities are amazing the ONLY thing he doesn't do for some ungodly reason is take direct free kicks
>you guys can correct me on this but I think he's faster than sheva
>While not a voluminious goalscorer as $heva he scores quite a lot for his position
>Looks primed to win both the WOPY & Golden ball
>Can play in basically any attacking position
>Not the flashiest player but he certainly packs a lot of flair into his movements

I'm dying to know what you think
Yes, I think he has surpassed Sheva. People forget this, but Sheva also had a few forgettable months for us. Kaka has been fairly consistent in his play.

You bring up a good point with the free-kick element. I have also noticed that Kaka has been doing more with the ball lately--in true Brazilian style--rather than just running directly at goal.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.