AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2007, 12:35   #256

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
I want all the Kaka fans' opinion on this: Is Kaka already better than Sheva?
I mean:
> he has been successful at BOTH the NT and with us
>He improves EVERY YEAR ( I never thought he'd even be close to ronaldinho and he looks ready to surpass him now)
>He is disciplined and humble (at least as far as we know)
>He helped us to a scudetto AND practically won a CL for us WITHOUT a complete squad (no offense to anyone)
>His physical qualities are amazing the ONLY thing he doesn't do for some ungodly reason is take direct free kicks
>you guys can correct me on this but I think he's faster than sheva
>While not a voluminious goalscorer as $heva he scores quite a lot for his position
>Looks primed to win both the WOPY & Golden ball
>Can play in basically any attacking position
>Not the flashiest player but he certainly packs a lot of flair into his movements

I'm dying to know what you think
Kaka for me is probably as important to us as Sheva's been, which I'd say currently puts him in that bracket of players that are the best of their generation (Ronaldinho is another). However, Kaka's still young and for me could easily surpass both Sheva and Ronaldinho (I feel he's already better than R10 when comparing the influence of the two) and reach the very highest bracket of footballing greats.

Then again, I'd rather wait until all their careers are over before judging how good I feel they are.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 00:57   #257

alirossonero

Registered User
 
alirossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: San siro
Fave Players: All the Azzuri And milan players. "MOST FAV PIRLO"
alirossonero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanTORCH
No player is bigger than Milan!
yup ur right
__________________
ITALIA CAMPIONE DEL MONDO
alirossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 13:11   #258

Baresi

Registered User
 
Baresi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Fave Players: Maldini&Baresi
Baresi is an unknown quantity at this point
If this 100 million offer by Chelsea this coming summer is true, I find it very hard for Milan management to refuse. Hopefully it is not and we'll have Kaka for many years to come.
Baresi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2007, 11:14   #259

محب المي

Registered User
 
محب المي's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
محب المي is an unknown quantity at this point
thaaaaaaanks yuo man and kaka pawar meilan ok ..............
محب المي is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2007, 11:40   #260

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baresi
If this 100 million offer by Chelsea this coming summer is true, I find it very hard for Milan management to refuse. Hopefully it is not and we'll have Kaka for many years to come.
I think the opposite, it will be very easy.

First of all, Berlusconi is very sentimental and he wouldn't sale FOR MONEY a player, who he believes in. He said it very clearly in the first day of training, that no one can come and offer more money than him.

Second, Kaka' is an unique player, it would be very difficult to find a player, who could adequatelly replace him. Milan management is fully aware of that too.

So, do not worry, if stays healthy, Kaka' will stay with Milan atleast til 2011
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2007, 12:08   #261

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
The Chelsea-Kaka rumor was a load of hooey. Money is not an issue in the matter anyway.

Besides, we've seen the aftereffects of one Milanista departing to their shores already.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2007, 06:28   #262

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezag
I agree with what kris said above but at the same time if you ask me what are the chances that he will be here beyond 2010 I would say its closer to 0% than 100%. Of course its a hunch on my part too
I wouldnt' agree with your assesment there, but talking about somethign 3 years in the future in the football world is sometimes close to pointless, so much change just by every season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hany.Egypt
I am tired of ( Kaka to Real rumours ) every time I read a headline saying sth like Kaka to quit Milan or Kaka not certain of his future etc, etc I feel angry and ask my self why dont he denies this on Milan channel to make clear to every one that he wants to stay, and i dont know also why dont Milan complains from Real's illegal approach to FIFA or UEFA this is really frustrating.
I know that Kaka uptill now didnot say any thing worring , however, he did not say any thing any thng to kill this rumours aswell which is very strange.
Thank God he don't! I prefer he concentrates on his football instead of make a daily public statement quenching the days stupid rumour. In fact he shouldn't need to make more than one single statment every year and by now he have done several.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2007, 02:30   #263

naser

Registered User
 
naser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
naser is on a distinguished road
I hope to retire in Milan Club Kaka
__________________
milan for ever

Last edited by naser; 18-10-2007 at 02:33.
naser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2007, 03:36   #264

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
He will stay.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 12:35   #265

Inferno

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Inferno has disabled reputation
Kaka - ŕ or á ?

What is the real one??

Kakŕ? just saw it on the Milan magazive TV show written like that on an Audi plate which Kaka himself autopraphed on it...

Kaká? (KAKÁ)



thanks
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 14:09   #266

lked

Registered User
 
lked's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
lked is on a distinguished road
I think its Kaká
lked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 14:16   #267

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Kaká...

Inferno, you will notice in Italian, the accent is different (both the sound and the writing... can't remember how each is called), that's why it's written like that...

his shirts always say: Kaka'

that's another difference
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 14:34   #268

Besfort

Registered User
 
Besfort's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Peja, Kosova
Fave Players: Kaka' , Maldini, Joaquin, Vicente, Nesta, Bonera.
Besfort is on a distinguished road
Yep it's Kaká...

His real name is Ricardo, and the Kaká "nickname" , came from his younger brother Rodrigo (Digao).
Besfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 15:30   #269

lirChE-kAkA

Registered User
 
lirChE-kAkA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: KOSOVO
Fave Players: Nesta, Maldini, Pirlo, Kaka'
lirChE-kAkA is on a distinguished road
yeah like always you have right
lirChE-kAkA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 18:48   #270

Kaka#22

Registered User
 
Kaka#22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2007
Kaka#22 is on a distinguished road
Kakâ Thread

I just decided we could have a little thread to talk about Kaka and his future with milan.
I Read in the paper about 5/6 Days ago, that Milan and Real were having a chat,
but then on a recent source the President stated '' Kaka has no chance of moving to real ''.
I think that is a good sign, cause if he leaves.. im going to crack it.

What are your thoughts on this
Kaka#22 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.