![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
Atalanta Bergamo vs. AC Milan - How to watch the match
Seems like Zlat doesnt want this job anymore so here we go again
![]() so anyway... http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?&matchid=1859&part=sports Match starts in about 3 hours more or less... You know what to do... I Would go for the UUSee and Sopcast as they are teh best(Atleast for me ) once again i'll put the Newbies Guide http://myp2p.eu/guide.php?part=software Forza Milan ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
lol, thanks for stepping up again Ace, it's nice to know someone will take over from Zlat if he does decided to hang up his boots on the job
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
I Think he already did
lol |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
no, I didn't ... here are the links:
http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?&matchid=1859&part=sports ![]() the thing is that the links come out very early in the morning here and I can't post them until I wake up, which on Sundays - my lazydays - is around 7am i.e. 2 hrs before the game
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
lol ok I Take sundays then :P
|
|
|
|