AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Italian Football

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like the new italy jersey?
Yes 13 86.67%
No 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-11-2007, 16:53   #1

inter-1908

Registered User
 
inter-1908's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: milan, italy
Fave Players: Ibrahimovic, Figo, and all the other inter players
inter-1908 is on a distinguished road
New Azzurri Jerseys!

Check out the picture i attached, it is the new Italy away jersey for 2008/09, it will be officialy unveiled this saturday, but heres a sneak peak, we can discuss what everyone thinks about it here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	onehundredandeighteen2.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	11519  
__________________
F.C. Internazionale-Milano 1908-2008 Centenario Inter
CaMpIoNi dItAliA SiAmo AnCoRa NoI!
inter-1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 17:42   #2

Pirlo Pal

Registered User
 
Pirlo Pal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2007
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Andrea Pirlo,Shev
Pirlo Pal is on a distinguished road
I like it. I like that they introduced a collar into the jersey. It makes it look a bit more traditional and that they moved the FIGC patch to the side of the jersey.
__________________
__________________________________________
"It was particularly pleasing that our goalscorers scored tonight" - Alex Ferguson
Pirlo Pal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 18:51   #3

Tommybhoy

Registered User
 
Join Date: 11 2007
Tommybhoy is on a distinguished road
Will they be wearing it on Saturday? I guess me and my 60,000 mates will all take a look for ourselves, i just hope it doesn't get dirty .
Tommybhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 19:10   #4

inter-1908

Registered User
 
inter-1908's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: milan, italy
Fave Players: Ibrahimovic, Figo, and all the other inter players
inter-1908 is on a distinguished road
Ye, im guessing they will wear it sunday i hope, it sort of does look a bit like the old ones from years back......
__________________
F.C. Internazionale-Milano 1908-2008 Centenario Inter
CaMpIoNi dItAliA SiAmo AnCoRa NoI!
inter-1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2007, 14:50   #5

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
is there a new home shirt?
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2007, 17:36   #6

jcastagn

Registered User
 
jcastagn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
jcastagn is on a distinguished road
I like it alot!! It has an old school look to it. I'd buy it in a heart beat.
jcastagn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2007, 17:40   #7

inter-1908

Registered User
 
inter-1908's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: milan, italy
Fave Players: Ibrahimovic, Figo, and all the other inter players
inter-1908 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka1899
is there a new home shirt?
No new home shirt as of yet, but the away shirt being unveiled means the hme one is on its way!
__________________
F.C. Internazionale-Milano 1908-2008 Centenario Inter
CaMpIoNi dItAliA SiAmo AnCoRa NoI!
inter-1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2007, 08:25   #8

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
argh gutted i only buy the home
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2007, 20:20   #9

inter-1908

Registered User
 
inter-1908's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: milan, italy
Fave Players: Ibrahimovic, Figo, and all the other inter players
inter-1908 is on a distinguished road
Alot of times, i like away jerseys better, because there different, from alays the traditional black and blue stripes, or for milans case red/black.
__________________
F.C. Internazionale-Milano 1908-2008 Centenario Inter
CaMpIoNi dItAliA SiAmo AnCoRa NoI!
inter-1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2007, 00:34   #10

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
I also going to buy Azzurri home new jercey
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2007, 14:23   #11

Maldini+Nesta

Registered User
 
Maldini+Nesta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Pippo, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, Zambrotta
Maldini+Nesta is on a distinguished road
I love both of them. I buy lots of club kits, but I'm very picky
about what countries I support.

I'm not Italian, even a little bit, but I would buy this kit.
I have many people that are close to me that are Italian.
__________________
Gattuso + Pirlo in NYC!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=g5s8fZJ4Ilg
Maldini+Nesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2007, 17:55   #12

inter-1908

Registered User
 
inter-1908's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: milan, italy
Fave Players: Ibrahimovic, Figo, and all the other inter players
inter-1908 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldini+Nesta
I love both of them. I buy lots of club kits, but I'm very picky
about what countries I support.

I'm not Italian, even a little bit, but I would buy this kit.
I have many people that are close to me that are Italian.
The best thing about this new kit, is it is very classic, it is almost like the design Italy had a few years back. I am hoping to buy them both, but i refuse to pay 170 euro for a shirt. I would like to hear what you guys think these new azzurri jerseys should go for, in whatever currency is available to you?
__________________
F.C. Internazionale-Milano 1908-2008 Centenario Inter
CaMpIoNi dItAliA SiAmo AnCoRa NoI!
inter-1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2007, 00:32   #13

Maldini+Nesta

Registered User
 
Maldini+Nesta's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Pippo, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, Zambrotta
Maldini+Nesta is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RECOBA
The best thing about this new kit, is it is very classic, it is almost like the design Italy had a few years back. I am hoping to buy them both, but i refuse to pay 170 euro for a shirt. I would like to hear what you guys think these new azzurri jerseys should go for, in whatever currency is available to you?
$60-70 is roughly what I pay here in the USA.
__________________
Gattuso + Pirlo in NYC!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=g5s8fZJ4Ilg
Maldini+Nesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 19:47   #14

Nesta_zamalek

Registered User
 
Nesta_zamalek's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: Nesta,Gattuso .Maldini
Nesta_zamalek is on a distinguished road
NOT Bad ...
__________________
Milan Milan solo con te

Milan Milan sempre per te

Camminiamo noi accanto ai nostri eroi

Sopra un campo verde , sotto un cielo blu

Conquistate voi una stella in piu

Abrillar per noi
Nesta_zamalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 17:39   #15

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
I remember i was in Florence after the WC and had a talk with an asian tourist outside a sport store: he couldn't believe in the whole lot of Italy there was no Italy jersey available anymore. They were all sold out.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.