AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

View Poll Results: Should Milan sign a new contract with R99?
Yes, he deserves a second chanse 7 28.00%
No, he is injury prone, we need to take other player 18 72.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2007, 17:47   #1

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Should Milan sign a new contract with R99?

Should Milan sign a new contract with R99?
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 17:49   #2

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
My opinion is clear, let's get free from Ronaldo, his injuries and his high wage.
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 17:58   #3

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
yeah, he is made of glass... and I have some sort of feeling that he exaggerates his injuries
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 22:28   #4

slifersd

Registered User
 
slifersd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
slifersd is on a distinguished road
I would absolutely love to see Ronaldo gone, but the quesiton is, who are we bringing in to replace him? I am only saying this because I dont want to see another Ricardo Oliveira for Shevchenko swap. As long as we can bring in someone world class, Ronaldo can get his ass out of Milan to whereever the hell he wants to spend the rest of his days at. I mean, this guy actually asks the question why he is so injury prone? Uh, you think it might have something to do with your lack of effort during training, your constant all night partying, drinking, and womenizing, and your old injury records, genius?
slifersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 00:58   #5

burns

Registered User
 
burns's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: brooklyn, nyc
burns is on a distinguished road
i love r99 (for his humanitarian efforts, as much as his play on the pitch), but he just can't seem to stay healthy. so at the moment, i'd say no.

if he comes back from this latest hiccup and scores some crucial goals for the rossoneri as he did last year in helping us secure 4th place in serie a (people seem to have forgotten about this already), i will change my mind.
__________________
"speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape." - mos def
burns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:24   #6

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
RONALDO please please please please retire or play to another club.
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:59   #7

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by slifersd
I would absolutely love to see Ronaldo gone, but the quesiton is, who are we bringing in to replace him? I am only saying this because I dont want to see another Ricardo Oliveira for Shevchenko swap. As long as we can bring in someone world class, Ronaldo can get his ass out of Milan to whereever the hell he wants to spend the rest of his days at. I mean, this guy actually asks the question why he is so injury prone? Uh, you think it might have something to do with your lack of effort during training, your constant all night partying, drinking, and womenizing, and your old injury records, genius?
Just why i blame him, he was my favorite player from these who took part in Brazil's last World Cup but now he seems to like to be the protagonist in "yellow" magazines, going with restless, models and i don't know what other .
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 09:58   #8

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
I think it is waaay too early to be making these sort of declarations...Ronaldo has proven himself anywhere he has played, and I expect no less of him here.

He can make a huge difference in our challenge for 4th place, and the retention of our UCL title.

I wont make any decision on this poll, until at least half way through the next portion of the season...if he is still like wet tissue then, well, what choice will any of us have in terms of wanting him at the club?

We havent gotten that far yet, so, for me, I will hold off until I see where the situation is irredeemable.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 13:41   #9

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
No, my patience is over with him.
Not only becouse he is too fragile. But becouse is not dedicated enough to Milan. It's proven that some times he's been late for training sessions, he's not professional enough. He is not ready to sacrifice himself for the team, he prefers to play only when he is healthy. I know, he's afraid that a serious injury could end his career, but I don't accept this. Look at Pippo. Last season vs Bayern at Alianz Arena Pippo also wasn't in his best condition, he was even injured. But he played, tried to help and even scored a goal. And Pippo have to be more afraid of a serious injury, which could put an end to his career, cuz Pippo is 3 years older.
Ronaldo prefers to play only when he's fully recovered, but until this moment comes, we will loose (and already lost) too many points. Points, who we won't be able to recover.
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 16:22   #10

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
I think it is waaay too early to be making these sort of declarations...Ronaldo has proven himself anywhere he has played, and I expect no less of him here.

He can make a huge difference in our challenge for 4th place, and the retention of our UCL title.

I wont make any decision on this poll, until at least half way through the next portion of the season...if he is still like wet tissue then, well, what choice will any of us have in terms of wanting him at the club?

We havent gotten that far yet, so, for me, I will hold off until I see where the situation is irredeemable.


Warro i didn't speak about his talent, he was my favourite in last Worlc cup of Brazil ( i earned a lot from him in bet because i played before the tournament when nobody was expecting him to be the first scorer, i had played also for Brazil) but he doesn't semm to care, he always in tabloids when he will come back , hte one day he lost his kilos, the other was ready and the final he gained again kilos, the think he didn't change was to go outside to have fun.
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 17:15   #11

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
I agree with you on that Giorgos...you didnt refer to his talent..but my point is, that since he is still in posession of all this talent, then why not give him a chance?

Obviously rushing into a new contract now is not on...lets wait until the end of the seeaon, before we decide that we dont want him...there is more than enough time before contract negotiations need to begin IMO.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 00:36   #12

Kim

Registered User
 
Kim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: Libya
Fave Players: Maldini + Pirlo + Nesta
Kim is on a distinguished road
hi guys ..
sure ronaldo finished .. milan must sel rony and but another Olay like a Huntelar Or Drogba .. Or Rossi
__________________
Forza Milan
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 02:39   #13

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
IHe can make a huge difference in our challenge for 4th place, and the retention of our UCL title
4th place?????????
AC Milan will win the league, I know it sounds a bit too munch but I have perfect reasons

First of all there is no chance of any other team winning the Serie-A apart from ACM, Juve and Inter (sorry Roma ). Juve at some time will be left behind bcoz of lack of experience and Inter would do better in CL this season (maybe an all Italian Final withy ACM ). So league would become 2nd choice 4 them and that is the point where ACM will over take them

U see the points difference is less than 15 so minus 6 from them rite now bcoz ACM will win both derbies That makes it 9 & in the past teams have over come that sort of differences. Most recently Chelsea last season and ACM 2 season b4, when they almost clinched the titles from ManU & Juve respectively. Just 1 bad result cost them the title but ACM won't repeat the same mistake twice in 3 seasons

So at the end of the season Maldini would rertire with 2 titles whic he actually deserves
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 02:45   #14

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

And as for Ronaldo, I would say he is still among the top-5 strikers of the world. When is back, Gila-Rony partnership would steal the show. Just wait and see
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:42   #15

LedbyZep

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Fave Players: Kaladze, Gilardino, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Kaka etc.
LedbyZep is on a distinguished road
Wait till Ronaldo gets back from injury and see how he peforms before we decide to let him go or milan signing a new contract for him. Remember last year, he came in january: Unfit and he then scored a lot of goals for them to finish fourth soaybe he could do that again this season.
LedbyZep is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.