AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2007, 16:25   #11

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I can't say at this point I care about Boca, we have business to take care of tomorrow against the Japanese side Urawa Reds, who aren't pushovers. Technically we face a good side, quick and a lot of movement, which could disrupt us if we're unprepared. Washington is the main dangerman in the side, but a few players coming from midfield must be watched too.

No doubt I expect a win, I want that final against Boca! We had some business to deal with back in May with Liverpool, now we have some business to deal with Boca after what happened in 2003!

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.