AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > MilanMania > Forum News & Views

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-01-2008, 03:45   #61

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
i remember doing a tracerout before, but now i've forgotten Can you remind me please RG
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 06:30   #62

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Thanks for correcting the error Rezag I know I didn't send you my IP address by e-mail (was kinda busy) but thanks a lot anyway . The page still doesn't load sometimes but if I refresh it a couple times it comes back (i'm beginning to wonder if it's a local server issue)
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 11:40   #63

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Jim, in the windows command prompt (under accessories) type

tracert milanmania.com


dru,

Its possible that the server itself is not as fast as it can be, most likely cause is just congestion and traffic on it but other reasons exist for sure too.
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 15:57   #64

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
another error report, if somebody cares
I haven't been able to access this forum for over a week now.
When I try to access it and eventually gives "an error loading"...
I have tried to use proxy now and it works.
I talked to my friend who is in a different country and he wasn't able to access it either.
I personally am fine connecting through a proxy, just want to know what the problem is (did you change the port? ip exceptions?...)
Thanks if you look into it...
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 17:05   #65

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Can you please send me your IP?
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:16   #66

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Help, this place has become impossible! I am using 512 Kb/Sec ADSL and still have problem in loading and logging in.
Rezag please do something
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 10:02   #67

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Is it often or always like that? In that case its likely somewhere outside of our control, I have noticed periods where the site is slow but not very often, at least not in the past few days. Please send me a traceroute when you notice its very slow.
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 20:22   #68

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
OK I will, and thanks for your help, I know that I turned to be a moaning box lately, umm and there is something I noticed which is that certain places respond heavier/slower that the other (like games & tactics) while the other parts work better , I could be mistake though..
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 21:53   #69

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Its no problem and its not moaning, just not sure what is causing your issue in particular
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 15:47   #70

Logiee

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso
Logiee is on a distinguished road
For some reason, I can't access this forum from my home computer. I'm not entirely sure what is wrong.
Logiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 15:53   #71

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Please email me your home IP.

I may have to reconsider this firewall somehow, but we will see about that I guess.
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 18:56   #72

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
[72.249.28.85]
over a maximum of 30 hopes
1 * * * Request timed out.
2 * * * Request timed out.
3 * * * Request timed out.
4 * * * Request timed out.
5 * * * Request timed out.
6 * * * Request timed out.
7 * * * Request timed out.
................................... so on
The above are the trace route details.
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 20:16   #73

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Thanx.
All of it * * *? Can you tell me when this was happening? How long before you posted it and from same computer that you made your post?
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 20:33   #74

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Some thing like one hour earlier and yes its from the same computer that I made my post with and every thing is fine at the moment.
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:42   #75

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
I wasn't able to find anything in the error logs for that period that would explain your issue, please when it happens again post the time it happened
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.