![]() |
|
|
#166 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#167 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Centreville, VA USA
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Grow up, lighten up, shut up. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#168 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
oh right... Gilardino is suspended for next match (when by the way?), and Pato is probably out for injury.
NO STRIKER!? |
|
|
|
|
|
#169 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2007
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#170 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
Quote:
I think Pato should be fit for next game(Unless its not broken ankle we are talking about, though it didnt seem that way) but I guess Ronaldo should be ready till next weekend...and also there is Paloschi
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#171 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Congrats to Milan but I can't really enjoy the win. I really worry about Pato. I hope he is ok. He is still so young, he has only played some games. I really hope he is ok.
All the best for Pato! |
|
|
|
|
|
#172 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#173 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
![]() |
i'm worried to because like this has broken my foot ligaments and i hope so Pato will be good
please GOD let Pato be good, we need him |
|
|
|
|
|
#174 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
I love Pato's goal, he looked like fish in water, hope that he'll get well soon. Forza Pato!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#175 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
I think the time for Willy Aubameyang and Paloschi to get on the bench for next match
![]() best wishes to Pato, think he broke his leg, But I hope not!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#176 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
![]() |
Honestly, I think he will be ok. God willing.
It didn't look that horrific. Let's pray. |
|
|
|
|
|
#177 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
![]() |
definetely not broken but ligaments i hope not realy i hope not
|
|
|
|
|
|
#178 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
![]() |
Pato, I love you!!!!
![]() KALAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh this is perfect. This means that with a win against Livorno we are 1 point behind Viola. |
|
|
|
|
|
#179 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Resen, Macedonia
Fave Players: CAPTAIN MALDINI!!!! Shevchenko,Kaka,Ronaldo,Pandev
![]() |
how do u know pece? that its not broken?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#180 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
Worries aside.....I`m really happy about Pato and Emerson, both were really influential on the game, Kaka beside the assist was poor and so was seedorf, And i have to say Kalac has helped a lot in the last games, his doing great.... But Kaka has to improve if we iwan to win Arsenal, its not gonna be Pato nor Kalac to save our ass....Kaka is the key to our victory
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati |
|
|
|