AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-02-2008, 04:55   #151

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rando
who will take ronaldo's place in our UCL list?
Pires ' club in La Liga (I forget his club) made a request for a transfer to La Liga Board after the transfer window is closed after knowing Pires was injured for a long time and the La Liga board let the club make a transfer to substitute Pires. CMIIW.

I know, we are not playing in La Liga, but perhaps we could make similar request to UEFA to change Ronaldo to Serginho (to let Serginho take Ronaldo's place).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo Ultra
Paloschi is in the B-list
Yeah, amigo. He takes Aubameyang's place in the B-list.
Siregar is offline  
Old 17-02-2008, 05:32   #152

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
Pires ' club in La Liga (I forget his club) made a request for a transfer to La Liga Board after the transfer window is closed after knowing Pires was injured for a long time and the La Liga board let the club make a transfer to substitute Pires. CMIIW.
Pires ' club in La Liga : Real Villareal
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline  
Old 17-02-2008, 06:36   #153

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Bobby Pires..always a legend.

From a fan of both of Arsenal and Milan I can honestly say that Arsenal will get killed off. When the draw happened Arsenal were flying high and I felt they had a half chance of winning Milan but things have spiraled downhill. It's not only Arsenal but Milan have also been affected by injuries but with Milan most of not all of the team are experienced. If the player at Arsenal get injured, in come the youngster and they can't handle the pressure.

Everyone saw what Arsenal done yesterday without the fullbacks, these are the same fullbacks that will be out of the CL clash. For me Milan all the way.
Ghost is offline  
Old 17-02-2008, 06:49   #154

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Sagna and Clichy are OUT??? REALLY??

Galliani says he HOPES to have Seedorf and PAto available, I thought that they will 100% be there?
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 17-02-2008, 07:22   #155

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I thought so but I read on channel4 that Carlo is also not sure if Pato could play in London. He said, he must wait until the final minute to take the decision regarding Pato's condition.

Inzaghi played 90 minutes in Parma and I dont know if he could be fit in time. The fresh and fit strikers right now are only Gila and Paloschi.
Siregar is offline  
Old 17-02-2008, 07:37   #156

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Pippo for 90 min p....ed me off! I dont understand that! Only explanation could be that Carlo wanted Pippo to play as he missed out a lot of time. There are 4 days, players can recover. I dont even want to think about Gila playing in London.

from acmilan.com : Pato and Seedorf trained with the team...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 17-02-2008, 07:41   #157

Marco3

Registered User
 
Marco3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: London
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka
Marco3 is on a distinguished road
I cannot wait for this game. I will be happy if we get a score draw or lose by one goal so long as we score. I will be absolutley over the moon if we get to win. I am going to the game and have about 15 friends at work who support Arsenal all ready to rip me to pieces if we lose. My boss supports Arsenal. He gives me so much stick as it is. Oh and my dad too. I'd love AC Milan to be the team to hopefully knock them out.


FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marco3 is offline  
Old 17-02-2008, 07:42   #158

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
Sagna and Clichy are OUT??? REALLY??

Galliani says he HOPES to have Seedorf and PAto available, I thought that they will 100% be there?
Yeah both are out, Sagna has personal problems and Clichy through injury.

Not to add Rosicky, Van Persie etc to the list. I just hope it doesn't affect the league because I remember last season Arsenal went out of 3 competitions in 10 days. I couldn't care less about the CL, FA Cup or the league cup as long as they win the Premiership.

IMO Inzaghi should only be used in Europe and should not have featured against Parma.
Ghost is offline  
Old 17-02-2008, 07:49   #159

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
I just hope it doesn't affect the league because I remember last season Arsenal went out of 3 competitions in 10 days. I couldn't care less about the CL, FA Cup or the league cup as long as they win the Premiership.
As long as Milan could go through to the next round, I wouldn't mind if Arsenal win the EPL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
IMO Inzaghi should only be used in Europe and should not have featured against Parma.
I was also surprised to see Pippo on the pitch from the first minute in Parma and not to see Paloschi on the bench.

Does Carlo want to do something with Paloschi in London? Or Carlo only wants to tell this kid that a place in the first team is not an easy chance to get!

Last edited by Siregar; 17-02-2008 at 07:52.
Siregar is offline  
Old 17-02-2008, 07:51   #160

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
If they are both out, but I still have doubts about that , that will be a great news for us. Especially Sagna who was palying brilliantly. Now Eboue will take RB...he is laso a great player. But who will play on the left??

and in 4-4-2 Rosicky wasnt in the first 11 right? Fabregas-Hleb-Eboue-Flamini were playing in then middle and Eduardo-Adebayor upfront? Still, If those 3 players are missing, Milan needs to take advantage of it!
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 17-02-2008, 08:06   #161

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
Yeah both are out, Sagna has personal problems and Clichy through injury.
against ManU, arsenal used both hoyte and armand traore instead of sagna and clichy at right and left flank respectively. i saw that hoyte as right fullback in many times was fooled by nani. ManU 2nd goal created by Nani after spitted hoyte out and freely cross to fletcher in central.
ManU 1st goal by Rooney's header also caused by miss anticipation from Hoyte

armand traore also played awful against ManU. ManU 4th goal by Fletcher free header from far post of Lehmann goal also becaused he was unmarked by traore

It means easier for both janku and oddo to attack from wing than when arsenal have their regular pairing fullback
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline  
Old 17-02-2008, 08:09   #162

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachtot
Pires ' club in La Liga : Real Villareal
Thanks, bos. I forgot to say this.
Siregar is offline  
Old 17-02-2008, 08:22   #163

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
If they are both out, but I still have doubts about that , that will be a great news for us. Especially Sagna who was palying brilliantly. Now Eboue will take RB...he is laso a great player. But who will play on the left??

and in 4-4-2 Rosicky wasnt in the first 11 right? Fabregas-Hleb-Eboue-Flamini were playing in then middle and Eduardo-Adebayor upfront? Still, If those 3 players are missing, Milan needs to take advantage of it!
Arsenal will get knocked back hard with both the full backs out, these are the players that create everything.

Eboue is one of the worst players ever to grace the Arsenal shirt and the quicker he leaves it would be better for the team, he's on a red but should be ok for the CL game as it doesn't affect it in Europe.

4-4-2? Yeah rosicky was in the line up with Hleb, Fabregas, Flamini, and Rosciky in the middle and Edu and Dudu upfront. To be honest Mrki the injury list wont stop at Bacary, Clichy, Persie and Rosicky - believe me there are more player who are out.

A player that has been lost all season is Gilberto Silva, if he plays Arsenal will play with 10 men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachtot
against ManU, arsenal used both hoyte and armand traore instead of sagna and clichy at right and left flank respectively. i saw that hoyte as right fullback in many times was fooled by nani. ManU 2nd goal created by Nani after spitted hoyte out and freely cross to fletcher in central.
ManU 1st goal by Rooney's header also caused by miss anticipation from Hoyte

armand traore also played awful against ManU. ManU 4th goal by Fletcher free header from far post of Lehmann goal also becaused he was unmarked by traore

It means easier for both janku and oddo to attack from wing than when arsenal have their regular pairing fullback
Not taking anything away from United as they taught Arsenal a lesson, but 3 of the goals were gifted by the full backs. Traore is a half decent player but you can't expect him to perform on the big stage (this is United we're talking about) - hoyte is just plain awful I don't even know what he was doing for most of the game.

It does depend on what team wenger puts out as he came out and said many times that he will concentrate on the PL and CL - but to me the CL is all but gone.
Ghost is offline  
Old 17-02-2008, 08:52   #164

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
Eboue is one of the worst players ever to grace the Arsenal shirt and the quicker he leaves it would be better for the team, he's on a red but should be ok for the CL game as it doesn't affect it in Europe.
This season wenger always put eboue in right midfield. And IMO, he played worse than last season when wenger put him as right fullback. Last season (after Lauren Etama Mayer era as arsenal right fullback) Eboue played very good as right fullback.
But early this season Sagna amazingly rise up as the owner of right fullback. So fast, powerful and full calculated


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
4-4-2? Yeah rosicky was in the line up with Hleb, Fabregas, Flamini, and Rosciky in the middle and Edu and Dudu upfront. To be honest Mrki the injury list wont stop at Bacary, Clichy, Persie and Rosicky - believe me there are more player who are out.
Dont forget for Arsenal left midfielder Diaby. His long shot is great.
So far this season, Arsenal is another team along with Milan that i watched mostly
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline  
Old 17-02-2008, 08:55   #165

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
Man, why do you think Clichy won't play ? He was on the bench yesterday.

Was he also injured by the bench ?
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.