![]() |
|
|
#196 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
![]() |
Quote:
I think we can bounce back from the man ure loss, seeing as playing milan is a very big occasion ![]()
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#197 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
Quote:
And personally, I hope wenger will play with both edu & adebayor while Milan will play patiently with 4-3-2-1 pattern looking for arsenal mistakes and absence in midfield
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
|
#198 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
![]() |
Quote:
I highly doubt wenger will play 4 4 2, his no stupid he knows that is like a suicide against Milan, with only one defensive minded player(Flamini)you can not stop the best midfield in the world. U can stop kaka but not seedorf and pirlo. And wenger knows that in 2005 he went all the way to final with 4 5 1, much more defensive tactics than ours. And he knows thats the tactics it wins CL.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati Last edited by kastriot; 18-02-2008 at 06:37. |
|
|
|
|
|
#199 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Hey lets place a bet Cescvanpersie? I call for Wenger to play 4-5-1 and you call it 4-4-2. ok? Who ever wing wears opponents sign on his avatar untill the 2nd leg?
You wear Pippo and I wear Fabregas.I know Arsenal always plays 4-4-2 and that Rosicky and Hleb always play together, but this is not na"always" game. You are playing a team with possibly the stongest midfield in the world when are fit. --------------pirlo--------------- -----gattuso------ambro---- -------kaka'-----seedorf----- and you would play 4-4-2? Then you would end like Bayern in Munchen... Wenger is a great coach, you'll play 4-5-1 About Eduardo ( who was actually always, ALWAYS, caled Da Silva before english media called him Eduardo for popularity! ), we is a deadly scorer. pure no.9. I've seen like 1000 matches from him. He'll play for 80 min and you will say: we managed him well, and then he scores... When Wenger plays him as a left winger the game is usually over for him. This year I've seen like 15 matches of Arsenal at least. Cro TV shows them, bosnian also. Im "afraid", I have to admit, they play super football. But we cant forget that we have super attacking power in this team ( pirlo, Seedorf, kaka', pippo ). We are CL winners and we can behave like that. It will be great, and fingers crossed Sagna stays home for this game( aldough his case is tragic). . ----------------------------------------- I think we have 2 questions about Milan : Kaladze or Maldini with NEsta? And...Pippo or PAto?
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
Last edited by mrki; 18-02-2008 at 07:22. |
|
|
|
|
#200 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
![]() |
the bigger question is who will be in goal?
![]()
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't? I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.' - Arrigo Sacchi |
|
|
|
|
#201 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
Kalac*
Oddo Nesta Maldini Janku Gattuso Pirlo Ambro Kaka Gila Pato *Waiting the Offcial announcment from Milan that he will play ![]() or Paloschi instead of Pato ![]() also, i'd go for Seedorf instead of Ambro, but it all depends on his fitness ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#202 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
![]() |
Ace,
We have to play the 4-3-2-1 at the Emirates. Playing with two strikers from the start is asking Arsenal to dominate the game. Pippo to start and play 60-70 minutes and Pato (if fit) to come on for him and have his speed cause problems. Can't wait for Wednesday!! Forza Milan! |
|
|
|
|
#203 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: Vienna
![]() |
ARSENAL-MILAN: I CONVOCATI ROSSONERI
18/02/2008 MILANELLO - Sono 23 i giocatori rossoneri convocati da Carlo Ancelotti per la trasferta londinese di mercoledì sera contro l'Arsenal: PORTIERI: Kalac, Fiori, Offredi (30); DIFENSORI: Cafu, Maldini, Nesta, Kaladze, Simic, Jankulovski, Favalli, Bonera, Oddo; CENTROCAMPISTI: Emerson, Gattuso, Seedorf, Gourcuff, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Brocchi; ATTACCANTI: Kakà, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Pato. according to italian press gila gets the nod over inzaghi and pato. the brazilian is supposed to be out weapon for the second half, to terrorize the, then hopefully tired, arsenal defence. papers favour this line-up at the moment: Gilardino Kaka - Seedorf Ambrosini - Pirlo - Gattuso Jankulovski/Maldini - Kaladze - Nesta - Bonera/Oddo Kalac the fullback positions seem to be unclear. maybe carlo will go for an asymetrical solution and start with maldini and oddo and bring on jankulovski and bonera somewhen in the second half. we'll have to wait and see |
|
|
|
|
#204 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
![]() |
Rosicky is out
|
|
|
|
|
#205 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
![]() |
I'd prefer to start with Bonera and Maldini. Bonera is more defensive and Oddo got caught too forward against Livorno and made Fillipini look like a star.
I can't work. All i'm thinking about is this game. Any news if Sagna and Clichy will play? |
|
|
|
|
#206 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
Quote:
![]() we'll just wait and see ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#207 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Oh my god...Carlo has done it AGAIN... when I saw Pippo from the start in PArma I thought: " this is not good..."
in the super important CL game, away against Arsenal he will play Gila, who is completely useless forward and - SLOW. And he played Pippo at Parma who is a super forward for big games, who moves brilliantly. and a player that every defence hates to play against... HOW THE HELL DID ANCELOTTI COME UP WITH THAT IDEA??? And dont say: crosse.... as we dont cross at all!!! Im pi....ed off right now! And Marek is now doing a special training in Milanello and now working with the group, so it could be MAldini on the left, wqhich is also bad solution... ahhh....again with super ideas from our coach...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#208 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
![]() |
We'll win this match, lets see.
|
|
|
|
|
#209 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Jaap Stam,Schevchenko
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#210 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|