AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-02-2008, 21:56   #286

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
We should believe in Gila. Serie A defenders are familiar with him and marked him well, but the rest, not. So he can find his chance.
Aficio is offline  
Old 19-02-2008, 22:37   #287

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
so strange how Inter never cease to SUCK SO BAD in Europe..no more referees to hook them up with the calls ha.. well I was supporting them today and I was disappointed, they bring shame to Italy really.. as they do in every CL.. Roma's performance today was great, I'm happy for them but I'm almost certain Real will qualify..

unfortunately it is Gila that is going to be starting tomorrow and we can't do anything about it. Forza Gila, please at least try to make life difficult for the defenders.. I dont think Pato will play when we have Pippo on the bench. I'm 100% certain that we will start with the X-mas tree tho...
hitmannq8 is offline  
Old 19-02-2008, 22:47   #288

Pietro

Registered User
 
Pietro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Fave Players: Pato, Pirlo, Gattuso, Nesta, Flamini
Pietro
cant wait to hear the champions league theme again!

this is not a european competiton....this is MILAN'S competiton and we will show it tonight in London!!

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Forza Milan!!!
Pietro is offline  
Old 19-02-2008, 23:04   #289

entropy13

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Philippines
Fave Players: Robin van Persie, Cesc Fabregas, Kaka
entropy13 is on a distinguished road
Bonne chance to both of us...

GUNNERS!!!
__________________
Always outnumbered, never outgunned. Arsenal.
entropy13 is offline  
Old 19-02-2008, 23:26   #290

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
if you go back and watch the FA cup match against MANU....you can easily tell how nervous alot of the players were...because it was the biggest game they had played in..i know their "Expierenced" werent playing.(sagna, clichy, adebayor, flamini) but even for these guys are only expierenced in the premier league..not the CL we will see when milan breaks their nerves by showing nerves of steel of our own
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline  
Old 20-02-2008, 01:38   #291

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio
We should believe in Gila. Serie A defenders are familiar with him and marked him well, but the rest, not. So he can find his chance.
Right. Perhaps that's the reason why he's our top scorer in UCL these past 3 years.

I don't mean to undermine Gila, but considering the importance of the match, I think Pippo should start instead of him.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline  
Old 20-02-2008, 01:54   #292

Ryo

Registered User
 
Ryo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Ryo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx
Right. Perhaps that's the reason why he's our top scorer in UCL these past 3 years.

I don't mean to undermine Gila, but considering the importance of the match, I think Pippo should start instead of him.

I disagree. Gila on from the start might just win him the brace he got out against Shakhtar Donetsk. Pippo, as much as I love the guy, is in a drought right now. I'd rather have Gila on for 60 and swap for Pato at the moment.
Ryo is offline  
Old 20-02-2008, 03:02   #293

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
I was watching last nights training in Emirates, and from what I saw I can say for certain that this is the line up

-------Kalac---(he didnt train regularly with the group,but his expected to play tonight)
-ODDO --NESTA--KALA--MALDINI ------ODDO got the edge over bonera
-RINHO---PIRLO----AMBRO
------SEEDORF----KAKA
-------------GILA----------

Another thing I noticed from the training is that KAKA and GILA were playing in the same team, and Gila was always turned with the back to the goal, he never trid to make shot..his only duty was to make space for kaka with or without the ball(similar to Man Utd away game). Thats what his playing tonight also.

SO I`m guessing will be depended on Kaka a lot tonight...
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 20-02-2008, 04:42   #294

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot
I was watching last nights training in Emirates, and from what I saw I can say for certain that this is the line up

-------Kalac---(he didnt train regularly with the group,but his expected to play tonight)
-ODDO --NESTA--KALA--MALDINI ------ODDO got the edge over bonera
-RINHO---PIRLO----AMBRO
------SEEDORF----KAKA
-------------GILA----------
Ok. And how about Jankulovski ?
Didn't he train with the group ?
If YES, so why do you put maldini as left fulback instead of jankulovski ?

How is Pato ?
Didn't he play in the same team with Kaka & Gila in that game last night ?
Come on man, give me some accurate news bout this guy
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline  
Old 20-02-2008, 04:42   #295

Rayno_acm

Registered User
 
Rayno_acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2001
Location: Bulgaria
Fave Players: MVB,Sheva,Weah,Kaka',Pirlo
Rayno_acm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot
I was watching last nights training in Emirates, and from what I saw I can say for certain that this is the line up

-------Kalac---(he didnt train regularly with the group,but his expected to play tonight)
-ODDO --NESTA--KALA--MALDINI ------ODDO got the edge over bonera
-RINHO---PIRLO----AMBRO
------SEEDORF----KAKA
-------------GILA----------

Another thing I noticed from the training is that KAKA and GILA were playing in the same team, and Gila was always turned with the back to the goal, he never trid to make shot..his only duty was to make space for kaka with or without the ball(similar to Man Utd away game). Thats what his playing tonight also.

SO I`m guessing will be depended on Kaka a lot tonight...
Yeah, we intend to replicate the game vs Man U, the same formation, the same tactics, even we'll be in the same colors - white jersey, black shorts and black socks...
Hope this time there won't be any injuries like those of Maldini and Gattuso, and if we somehow take the lead, we'll be able to keep it til the end of the match...
__________________
FORZA MAGICO MILAN
Rayno_acm is offline  
Old 20-02-2008, 05:09   #296

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
2-1 lost in Emirates still ok.. then we will come back with 1-0 win in SS we already qualified to next round.i don't see big score will coming.even if it's i always scare for the 2nd leg.. reminds me alot with what happened against Deportivo.. 4-1 win in SS and lost 4-0 to them in Riazor with bloddy hell genius performance by Luque what a nightmare..!!!! btw.. i couldn't stop laughing for what happened with our cousin.i hate L'pool also but beat Merda always gets a credit from me
MLM is offline  
Old 20-02-2008, 05:26   #297

cescvanpersie

Registered User
 
cescvanpersie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
cescvanpersie is on a distinguished road
Inter were awful...but they are European bottlers. The match will be tough today but i think we can win...
If we get an early goal i hope we go on to score 2, 3, 4
cescvanpersie is offline  
Old 20-02-2008, 05:30   #298

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cescvanpersie
If we get an early goal i hope we go on to score 2, 3, 4
that ain't gonna happen for sure.. keep dreaming honey
MLM is offline  
Old 20-02-2008, 05:37   #299

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cescvanpersie
The match will be tough today but i think we can win...
If we get an early goal i hope we go on to score 2, 3, 4
If ur team do so, then it won't be tough anymore man
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline  
Old 20-02-2008, 05:46   #300

cescvanpersie

Registered User
 
cescvanpersie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
cescvanpersie is on a distinguished road
haha...we'll see what happens.
I hope we take all our chances...that's the most important thing, not to waste chances and not giving Milan the chance...i don't think kaka can outpace clichy or sagna..i think the threat will be more from Pirlo, in freekicks and dead balls and his playmaking.
So we need flamini to make him see less of the ball.

C'mon Arsenal.
cescvanpersie is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.