AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-02-2008, 16:28   #31

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost

@Gio, Capo and Rayno thanks a lot lads. Yeah I've seen how tight things are with the security and they have requested us to carry a photo ID all the time. Gio if anything lands on you or any other Rossoneri then I'm sorry as I won't aim for you lol.

Can't wait for the game as It will be my first experience of San Siro, are there any hotels you could advise me on? I'm looking at staying only for the one night as I'm only able to book the 2 days off work.
Luckily you will be caged into a net protection . I won't mind if you send a couple of beers from the upper floor thought. I'm sure you'll be well equipped.

Hotels? Don't know. But better you make sure that the hotel will provide you female company, just in case you feel alone after the match LOL

__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 17:02   #32

cescvanpersie

Registered User
 
cescvanpersie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
cescvanpersie is on a distinguished road
SOme croatian website/TV are saying it might even be 3-4 months.
That;s good news...almost had a heart attack watch the replay.
Taylor is a brute and i already posted my opinion on him before the Birgmingham game.
We should have won that game if not for a dodgy penalty by the referee.
I see the referees have started wearing their man utd shirt.
3 points ahead now from 5.
Let's see what happens in the future.
cescvanpersie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 17:34   #33

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
Regarding Tarylor, I think the guy should be suspended for a couple of months, half a year would be fair, just as long as Eduardo will be recovering from his injury.

Regarding the game tickets... can't wait for my first visit to the San Siro... you lucky bastards
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 18:01   #34

e-Milan

Registered User
 
e-Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
e-Milan is on a distinguished road
good to hear that dudu could make it sooner.

about taylor, he may not doing it on purpose, but pushing it to the limit when u got less technique is forbidden. he must have learn to control.
u may bump but u can't break any.
e-Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 18:04   #35

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Poor Dudu, hope that he gets well soon.

Theo Walcott played well this match with Birmingham. I think he will start 2nd leg.
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 19:48   #36

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
Hotels? Don't know. But better you make sure that the hotel will provide you female company, just in case you feel alone after the match LOL

How about forget the Hotel providing the service, I just give you my hotel room number and you sort it out?

Gio you must know them Italian chicks ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cescvanpersie
SOme croatian website/TV are saying it might even be 3-4 months.
That;s good news...almost had a heart attack watch the replay.

Let's see what happens in the future.
Like I mentioned before I heard it was about 5 months somewhere but to be honest I don't think that will be the case, look at how horrific the injury was (the bone snapped in 3 place and you could see that in the pictures *sorry for going into detail*). Do you honestly think a recovery from this injury will take 3/4/5/6 months? Dudu will be out for at least a year IMHO and that is if he recovers to play football again, we just can't tell anything as it's so early.

I said this before the season started that Arsenal don't have the depth to win the league and I'll repeat it again - United will win the league because they are just too strong. Persie is out and so is Eduardo, so who will partner Adebayor? Bendtner? Theo? LOL don't make me laugh.

Watch how Wenger rushes back Persie now, that is the last thing we all want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio
Theo Walcott played well this match with Birmingham. I think he will start 2nd leg.
Walcott had times where he seemed to struggle, however did you see the impact he made when he came on against Milan at the Emirates?

I do think Walcott will start because Nicklas and Ade don't work and Persie is out.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 16:48   #37

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Thought I would get some updates on Eduardo's injury:

Eduardo - I am determined to overcome this injury

Eduardo has given his account of the terrible events at Birmingham City on Saturday.

The Croatian, 25 on Monday, broke his leg following a challenge from Blues defender Martin Taylor in the third minute of the game at St Andrews. He was taken to hospital and underwent surgery that night. The striker has since returned to a London-based hospital for further treatment.

Speaking for the first time after the incident, the summer signing from Dinamo Zagreb ruled himself out of the rest of the season and Euro 2008 in the summer however he added that he is 'determined to overcome this injury'.

“I don't remember the incident very well and it is not something that I want to see again on television or in the newspapers," said Eduardo.

"All I remember is that when I fell, I looked down at my foot and it had turned the other way. The rest is just a blank. It was an unfortunate situation but these things can happen in football.

“I am unsure at the moment of the extent of the injury and how long I will be out of action for but I know that I won't be able to play for Arsenal for the rest of the season or be ready in time for the Euros this summer.

"But I'm not worried about that. My concentration and determination is on making as quick a recovery as possible. I am determined to overcome this injury.

“I would like to thank the medical team here at Arsenal for their efforts as well as the staff at Selly Oak Hospital who carried out the operation on Saturday night. Everyone there made me feel as comfortable as possible.

"I would also like to say how touched I am by the many messages of support I have received and to be surrounded by my loved ones at this time.”

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?t...me+this+injury

Also another link and as I don't understand the language much I think I can make out what it's trying to say vaguely

His close friend said that there's a possibility he'll spend some of his rehabilitation time in Zagreb as he is supposed to rest for six weeks and he'd rather spend that time in Croatia.


http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/edu...eb/375715.aspx

These words from him show how much motivation and determination he has, for a player to suffer such a shock and within 24hours talk like this takes a lot of courage and it shows what a great person he is. Also on behalf of many Arsenal supporters I know we would also like to thank Milan for the sheer class they have shown in wishing Eduardo a quick recovery:

COME ON EDUARDO!

MILAN - Eduardo Da Silva has broken his left leg in the match against Birmingham today, as reported by the BBC. The Rossoneri's family wishes the Arsenal striker all the best and a quick return to playing.

It just shows what a great club Milan is and sets an example for many many of the other clubs in the world.

Get well soon Dudu, hope you come back stronger than ever.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 17:11   #38

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moratti
We Can Score 15 Goals Against Liverpool
Inter President Massimo Moratti has sensationally declared that his team are capable of scoring 15 goals against Liverpool in their Champions League last 16 second leg.
“If the crowd are as I expect them to be, it will be hard for Liverpool. I have trust. We have 90 minutes and we can score 15 goals if we want to.”
http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=595410

ok, I pray for Liverpool to trash Merda, just for Moratti's sake how can anyone support this joke of a club really?
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 17:13   #39

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by forward
Inter President Massimo Moratti has sensationally declared that his team are capable of scoring 15 goals against Liverpool in their Champions League last 16 second leg.
“If the crowd are as I expect them to be, it will be hard for Liverpool. I have trust. We have 90 minutes and we can score 15 goals if we want to.”
http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=595410

ok, I pray for Liverpool to trash Merda, just for Moratti's sake how can anyone support this joke of a club really?
I can see a brilliant career for Moratti if he quits oil trading: circus joker
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 17:15   #40

cescvanpersie

Registered User
 
cescvanpersie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
cescvanpersie is on a distinguished road
Loooks like We'll be bringing in ROBIN VAN PERSIE for the return leg.
Welcome news for me...he has been training for a while so i expect him to have a decnt level of fitness.
cescvanpersie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 18:24   #41

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
I can see a brilliant career for Moratti if he quits oil trading: circus joker
Is there a site where I can find out how much money he has spent on Inter? I heard it's not that far off the amount Roman has spent on Chelsea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cescvanpersie
Loooks like We'll be bringing in ROBIN VAN PERSIE for the return leg.
Welcome news for me...he has been training for a while so i expect him to have a decnt level of fitness.
You think he's match fit? You think he's ready? You think Wenger will play him?

He can train all he wants but being match fit is different, he has only played 3 games in 5 months - THAT is not match fit. Plus I'd rather have a Robin helping the team throughout after this game in the league (if Arsenal lost) then a rushed back Robin for the CL game where he could get injured again and ruled out for the season.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 04:32   #42

cescvanpersie

Registered User
 
cescvanpersie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
cescvanpersie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
Is there a site where I can find out how much money he has spent on Inter? I heard it's not that far off the amount Roman has spent on Chelsea.



You think he's match fit? You think he's ready? You think Wenger will play him?

He can train all he wants but being match fit is different, he has only played 3 games in 5 months - THAT is not match fit. Plus I'd rather have a Robin helping the team throughout after this game in the league (if Arsenal lost) then a rushed back Robin for the CL game where he could get injured again and ruled out for the season.
He will play against villa
cescvanpersie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 04:57   #43

outlaw_member

Registered User
 
Join Date: 02 2008
outlaw_member is on a distinguished road
Where did you hear that Cescvanpersie about RVP?

Also thank you Milanista's for being greatly concerned for our EDU, having 2 seperate stories for the Croat on you official website, just goes to show the class of your club.

For those saying 5/6 months, where did you read this?
outlaw_member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 05:10   #44

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
How bout rosicky ? will he be match fit for 2nd leg in san siro ?
i hope arsenal will come to san siro with their best squad.

my respect to arsenal and their performance
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 05:21   #45

cescvanpersie

Registered User
 
cescvanpersie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
cescvanpersie is on a distinguished road
Peachtot i'm sure Rosicky should be fit for the 2nd leg.
Outlaw daily express says the injury wasn't as bad as first feared..generally saying recovery time after surgery is deemed at 4-5 months. So basically 20 weeks.
About Van persie, i saw something on ssn about rvp being back against Villa to get Match fitness for san siro..might be speculation though but i don't see us sticking with Walcott at the San siro.. or against villa.
cescvanpersie is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.