AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008, 14:24   #181

ray888

Registered User
 
ray888's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: SG
Fave Players: Paloschi
ray888 is on a distinguished road
Hope this match is worth staying up at 3.00 am to watch. Forza Milan
ray888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 14:24   #182

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Giorgios,
I think Barca is already in, I don't see Celtic scoring at least 2 goals at the Nou Camp.
But I think Fenerbahce will knock out Sevilla with a draw in Spain. The other ones are tough to call but I think it'll be Man.U. ; Shalke; Roma; Chelsea(Although I'd love a surprise from Olympiacos).
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 14:31   #183

ForzaMilano821

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: Boston
ForzaMilano821 is on a distinguished road
I am here and ready, and will try and talk here even though the TV is in the other room...

I am so excited...and nervous, I don't want Milan to lose. I am so glad to have other Milan fans to talk with through this forum, this is just another dimension of soccer that unites all of us from around the world because of a team that we love....

god bless us all and FORZA MILANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ForzaMilano821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 14:33   #184

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Well. Milan promised her fans to deliver in Champion League.

She better does.

Last edited by Jeff; 04-03-2008 at 14:36.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 14:34   #185

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo
Giorgios,
I think Barca is already in, I don't see Celtic scoring at least 2 goals at the Nou Camp.
But I think Fenerbahce will knock out Sevilla with a draw in Spain. The other ones are tough to call but I think it'll be Man.U. ; Shalke; Roma; Chelsea(Although I'd love a surprise from Olympiacos).
I don't speak about Barcelona they have passed from the first game, the same for Manutd and Liverpool, i don't want Olympiakos to pass, i hate them but they have chanses against poor Chelsea with a silly coach, for us i don't know why i am too optimistic...
I want Real Madrid to pass but he game is average...
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 14:35   #186

inomilan

Registered User
 
inomilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Quezon City, Philippines
Fave Players: THE WHOLE AC MILAN TEAM!!!
inomilan is on a distinguished road
Experience > Youth
'Nuff said!
FORZA MILAN!!!
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA!

FORZA MILAN!!!
inomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 14:36   #187

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Giorgos, we'll pass man. I feel it. It's our stadium, our night. Forza Milan my friends.....let's show the world why they should all own a red and black jersey!!!!!!
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 14:36   #188

cescvanpersie

Registered User
 
cescvanpersie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
cescvanpersie is on a distinguished road
Nervous!!!!
cescvanpersie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 14:36   #189

Marxisti/Milan

Registered User
 
Marxisti/Milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2006
Location: Turkey Republic
Fave Players: Luther Blisset
Marxisti/Milan is on a distinguished road
god lucks milan.

forza milan.
__________________
Come back Fossa Dei Leoni
Marxisti/Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 14:37   #190

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
I heard it's 4-3-1-2?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 14:38   #191

King tiger

Registered User
 
King tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Jaap Stam,Schevchenko
King tiger is on a distinguished road
Fooooooooorzaaaaa Milaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
King tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 14:40   #192

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
I heard it's 4-3-1-2?
http://www.acmilan.com/LM_Match_Stat...dIncontro=2356

According to acmilan.com, we play with that formation. Forza Milan!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 14:40   #193

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
I hope we have a great night!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 14:40   #194

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
The atmosfere is just great... my favourite commentator also...
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 14:44   #195

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Silvio gave his arm to all of our players, Kaka smiled while Gila run to take Presiden't arm... Il grande presidente take the charge in the summer and buy new players...
There is strong air in Milan that's the reason why they didn't put the scenes for Moscow...
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.