AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008, 16:47   #346

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryo
Mate, lets let the boys get over the loss before we talk about this painful subject, alrighty?

I'll buy a stripper for everyone!! DRINKS ON ME AS WELL
__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 16:47   #347

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Sylrus, stop with that ... there's a way to loose and tonight, it was a bad way: it's like if Arsenal played two times at home !!

If we had lost to penalties or even in 1/4 or 1/2, we'd have changes next years, there was no need to be eliminated like that.
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 16:48   #348

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
I had a gut feeling that we would lose today, I have been in crappy mood all the time since the first leg and the Serie A games added to that.
I felt that we couldn't win, I am not saying I am happy, I am very disappointed, but I really hope change will be coming.
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 16:51   #349

ReMad

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2007
ReMad is on a distinguished road






:: Goals ::

0-1 Fabregas (Min 85)
Click Here for Video

0-2 Adebayor (Min 92)
Click Here for Video

:: Extras ::

Pato Amazing Dribble (Min 7)
Click Here for Video

Maldini Header (Min 8)
Click Here for Video

Diaby Shoot Min 13
Click Here for Video

Adebayor Shoot (Min 28)
Click Here for Video

Fabregas Shoot Hits The Bar (Min 34)
Click Here for Video

Eboue Chance (Min 50)
Click Here for Video

Pirlo Free Kick (Min 54)
Click Here for Video

Pato Shoot (Min 79)
Click Here for Video

ReMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 16:51   #350

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
I really thought Milan would still pull it out today, but i take my hat off to arsenal they deserved this game.. Great job Arsenal.. I think its really time to spend some money and get our legs fresher for next years competition.. I love you Milan....
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 16:51   #351

Giorgos

Registered User
 
Giorgos's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
Giorgos is on a distinguished road
Arsenal deserved to pass.... why not refreshing the team in the last summer?........
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever....
Giorgos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 16:52   #352

ForeverMilan

Registered User
 
ForeverMilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Fave Players: all milan players
ForeverMilan is on a distinguished road
As i expected Arsenal won the game,they truly deserved it.

Nowadays Milan really was out of shape,Kaka was well marked so does Pirlo,we should question if Ambro is milan first 11 class,our bench is consists of Crap players and has noone to change the game,the only player that Carlo enters is Gila,who is nothing,

please spend berlusconi,please spend,thanks to you i aged 10 years today.

Dont forget our coach,he did nothing to win this game,if he entered Gourcuff or Emerson instead of Gila,we could have more chance.thank god Lippi or Mourinho are free.
__________________
Kaka ''Pato could become il Messi del Milan''

Last edited by ForeverMilan; 04-03-2008 at 16:54.
ForeverMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 16:54   #353

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
I agree with Jeff (post 321)
The thing is the warning signs for such a result have existed for a while now, not only luck or experience or youth but the make up of the team as a whole. And it starts at the top, seeing things like 'going for fourth' on the official website in January (only mid season) is not what Milan should be about...
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 16:54   #354

Snapster

Registered User
 
Snapster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baresi, Maldini, Kaką
Snapster is on a distinguished road
Arsenal deserved to win as much as Milan did not turn up. I'm disappointed with the way it happened, but I can take some positives out of it in that I seriously hope the board finally wake up and get some fresh blood in this team like the fans have been crying about for a few seasons.

Tiredness is just an excuse for poor form.
__________________
Time to get back to where we belong, on top!
Snapster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 16:55   #355

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
I thought that CL would transcend us again ... especially at home. It was the case.

Go Milan for the 3rd place now !! We have to burn Empoli this Sunday !!

PS: Kaka seemed a bit better than last weeks, so let's hope he will be back soon !!
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 16:58   #356

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Life has been terrible to me in the last week, I had a fight with my boss at work a left work and had terrible grades at the university (I work and study at the same time ) and now Milan is out.
I wish I can cry but I feel embarssed to do so.

P.S. My brother is Interista, I will have a very tough time at home.
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 16:59   #357

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
We got what we deserved. Over the two legs Arsenal were the better team, simple as that.

Now, we MUST catch Fiorentina. The season is a total failure. I'm really happy Kaka have signed a new contract...
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 17:00   #358

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
It makes me wonder why everyone in here thinks 'big' changes will happen in the summer. We are far more likely to be told everything is fine, that we don't need alot of new faces and that just 1 or 2 squad players will be enough.

Congrats to Arsenal, they deserved it and probably wanted it more than us.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 17:00   #359

jawad

Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2007
jawad is on a distinguished road
well, we deserved even less, i won't say i'm glad that we lost, because no one can be glad with such result and performance, but i think we should LOSE this one, because some people from our management and Unfortunately our fans should have some Reality check, we can't still win the CL having the same team for more than 5 years, now at least with no CL and no hope of scudetto we can't hear galliani talking about how perfect we are at the end of the season, that is a blessing for me.

now what has to be changed?
simple, we need a LB and a RB, well i don't like the idea of getting zambrotta, first he past his prime, second he is 31 years old, if we need dramatic changes zambrotta will not be given us one, i think danial alves should be a top priority, zambrotta could come,(only if decent RB come also because he is not the answer we are seeking), and i don't know any decent LB maybe Laam will do the trick, but i didn't saw him play.

we need a strong midfielder, someone that can attack and defend at the same time, and keep possession i like gatusso and everything, and i think he was decent in the last game, but i don't think he is the one from 3 year ago, you can't expect him to be anyway when he reaches his 30's.

and last but not the least, we need a striker, someone strong, talented and can actually score goals, we really missed the chance of getting Ibra, he could have been the solution of our attack, other options for now would be benzema, Adebayor(he is good), or anyone that can cause troubles for the other team the whole game, even if he is not scoring, you will never ask if he was playing in that game or not.

Too bad that maldini put in such good performance, and still our team let him down in one of the worst CL performances we had in last 5 years :S.
jawad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 17:01   #360

PoPo22

Registered User
 
PoPo22's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: USA
Fave Players: KAKA!!! baggio, blanco
PoPo22 is on a distinguished road
I am actually a bit happy in the sense that I am forward thinking.

I AM very dissapointed we're out and that Paolo wont lift the trophy again, but this will make us focus on the league, and we DESPERATELY need to focus there. We are a great club, but our season in the Serie A last year wasnt the greatest, and it has felt since we won the champions league that weve been floating on air because of it. I am looking forward to a refreshed milan and an even more refreshed milan next year!!
PoPo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.