AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 09:57   #16

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano
With Pippo out i too hope that we see Paloschi and Pato in front. And please give Gourcuff his chances.

And any nay sayers just picture the times our stars had horrible games. (pirlo, seedorf, etc) Im not saying play him the hole game but keep him in some kind of regular plahying schedule.

Maybe its just me but after the CL exit i am more pumped about being a Milan fan, its like being a kid in a candy store excitment. Maybe we might get a coach or sign 5-6 new great players.

Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seems mostly like releasing Sirius Black from Ashkaban at this point.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:04   #17

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
I share your excitement, OCmilano.

I just hope we will have a good summer. That's all.

I guess just in my heart I wish that the outcome of whether it will be UEFA Cup or CL next season will be kind to us. That faith will be in our destiny.

I am already dreaming. And I got from your post that you do too. In fact, from the mood I sense in this forum everyone is eyeing an opportunity.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:27   #18

sword

Registered User
 
sword's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Fave Players: sheva ):
sword is on a distinguished road
i'm so afraid of this match roma has been developed very well this season .. anyway I hope Pato scores his first goal on Olympico .. and I hope kaka will get back to his high performance again ..

milan 2-0 roma Foooooooooooooooorza milaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
__________________
Who is it gonna be after U Paolo ?
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:59   #19

jovola

Registered User
 
jovola's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Fave Players: Pippo
jovola is on a distinguished road
We need to win it and we need to win it with style, this is the match where we have to find why we were the best team in the last decade, if we just push it over there will be another game where we will fail so we have to shine in this one.

Forza
__________________
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."George Best"
jovola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:19   #20

pece4ever

Registered User
 
pece4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
pece4ever is on a distinguished road
And please give Gourcuff his chances.

i think that Gourcuff had too many chances man, and if you see every game in which Gourky play you will know that tis guy this year waste all his chances so plaease stop with this talks about Gourky and not givin' chances to play.
For this match we must have our 3 mid players Pirlo+Kaka+Seedorf, if thie trio play i'm sure that result will be positive.
And pall please forget Gorky for this season, he play bad, but i'm sure that next year will be his
pece4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 16:27   #21

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Umh ? You think he will play better next year, that he plays bad this year, and you want to give him his chance on this very important match ?!

I'm sorry about that, but for me, he's finished ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 16:43   #22

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pece4ever
And please give Gourcuff his chances.

i think that Gourcuff had too many chances man, and if you see every game in which Gourky play you will know that tis guy this year waste all his chances so plaease stop with this talks about Gourky and not givin' chances to play.
For this match we must have our 3 mid players Pirlo+Kaka+Seedorf, if thie trio play i'm sure that result will be positive.
And pall please forget Gorky for this season, he play bad, but i'm sure that next year will be his

I have to disagree with you about Gorky getting too many chances. Gila getting his chances 100% agree, but i would love to see minutes played for Gorky. I just dont want him to be a wasted talent thats all. And when i say play him i dont mean all game all i ask is when he is practicing he knows he has a chance of playing week in week out.

I think most of us wont train as hard or push oursleves as hard if weve been giving it are all but sitting on the bench more than not.

Bye Bye Cafu, Gila, Simic, Favali, Serginho....
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 18:21   #23

pece4ever

Registered User
 
pece4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Macedonia, Skopje
Fave Players: SFRJ Reprezentativci
pece4ever is on a distinguished road
Look mate about Gila this is another story, we were in attacers depth, even now. So please don't compare Gila with Gourky, Gorky have sorry but i can't remember one or two good games, others he plays realy bad, but he is young he will have his 5 min, and his time to improve
Gorky, i must say is a realy good player with lot of potencial, so we can not afford to lose him and like i said next year will be his
pece4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 20:47   #24

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
fiorentina will be tired after playing into extra time against everton so i am hoping they lose so we must pick up all three points against roma it will be a brutal and tough match but with nothing else to concentrate on but one team in the league we have to play for the win and not the draw
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 23:50   #25

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
hmm I think as a Milan fan I actually want Roma to win this one lol, not cuz I want Milan to lose, but cuz I want Roma to keep up on Inter.. Im pretty sure Milan will get the 4th CL spot with or without these 3 points, but I think Roma will need these 3 points to keep up in the title race. I really do want Milan to win, but I think I want Inter to lose more than I want Milan to win this time.. anyone here at all share the same thoughts?
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 01:23   #26

regin

Registered User
 
regin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Fave Players: anybody in red-black
regin is on a distinguished road
We beat roma now and do them a favour by beatin inter later on when we meet them..
regin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 01:45   #27

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
That's right, we now only have the joy of beating Inter, Roma and Juve.
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 04:48   #28

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray888
The partnership between Pato and Paloschi during the final minutes of the match against Empoli looked promising ! I hope the Milan management allowss this to flourish before they opt for the same uninspiring solution of bringing in oldies ie. Sheva !!
Agreed. Even with Pippo's injury, I'd rather see Paloschi than Gila alongside Pato. This kid is more mobile and determined.
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 06:12   #29

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
hmm I think as a Milan fan I actually want Roma to win this one lol, not cuz I want Milan to lose, but cuz I want Roma to keep up on Inter.. Im pretty sure Milan will get the 4th CL spot with or without these 3 points, but I think Roma will need these 3 points to keep up in the title race. I really do want Milan to win, but I think I want Inter to lose more than I want Milan to win this time.. anyone here at all share the same thoughts?
I don't share this thought at all !!
I want Milan to win all their matches, against Inter, Roma, Juventus or even Brescia or Rimini if we play against this kind of teams (they're examples) or any other teams lol ... I mean: the battle for the title doesn't interest us, we're in battle to take place in Top 4 (3rd or 4th) so, personnally, I don't care who will be champion, all I want is Milan in Top 4.

I agree I would prefer Roma being Serie A champion this year rather than Inter, but who cares here ? Roma or Inter, it's not Milan, basta, let's beat them both ...
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 07:35   #30

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
I think Ambrosini would be good. Good. For this match.

You are my own personal jaded unicorn, Ambro.

Pegusus.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.