AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-03-2008, 16:28   #6

Tony29.

Registered User
 
Tony29.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: South Slavia
Tony29. is on a distinguished road
You're right Dru. I vote for Sheva !
I'd also like to suggest a contract extension for Serginho, Cafu, Favalli, Dida.
For the midfield a good, experienced, reliable DMC would do. I vote for Dacourt. (Inter player. Maybe he'll find his old form back with Milan)
Gresko from Levercusen can do a good job on the flanks and Parma's Couto will be a great CB.
You don't need a keeper.

You're welcome
__________________
People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have
Tony29. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.