AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2008, 08:06   #1171

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Something that is weird to me: why are we always linked to midfielders (defensive and offensive) ??

We're not Inter, we don't need 50 midfielders on the bench ?!

Last reports (they are boring with all those reports, different ones everyday):
- Gilardino against Borriello (when I read that, I think "What a mistake !!")
- Brocchi against Sammarco (when I read that, I think "Cool mates ")
- Ronaldinho (when I read that, I think "ummmh ... only to take Seedorf place in the team, and Seedorf on the bench, is it possible ? I don't think so ...")
- Flamini if 4th place (when I read that, I think "What a fuc...g bi.ch !! Not that kind of guy we want in Milan !!")

From France, there are some reports too for Milan:
- Eboué from Arsenal for about €10M to play at his original post (RB)
- Toulalan from Lyon for about €15M (he would leave because of competition to his post whereas he is the starter for moment: Bodmer, Fabio Santos coming back, Ederson, and perhaps the young Crosas bought, all to play in the same role that Toulalan)

That's all (and it is far enough, i'm bored to read all these news whereas we still have 6-7 matchs to play !!).
GeoTav is offline  
Old 07-04-2008, 08:55   #1172

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Corluka does play badly as well you know, just in case some people in here thought he was the next superman or something

In all seriousness though, Man City bought him for £8 million i think, so you can forget buying him for anything less than £12 million.


Can someone describe Sammarco for me? I don't know what kind of player he is.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline  
Old 07-04-2008, 09:51   #1173

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Sammarco: http://youtube.com/watch?v=x79X098tw1I
Milan will have to choose if they take him (about €4M because he's in co-propriety) or let him to the Samp ...

Maggio from Samp seems also a guy followed by us ...

Reports generally say that Sammarco would come against Paloschi even if I don't think it is possible, even in loan.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 07-04-2008, 10:57   #1174

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx
1. You said that he played bad last year, but he still managed to score a lot. Last season he played a total of 47 games and made 23 goals!!! Then you said that he played even worse this season, but he still has 9 goals in just 14 games to his tally. It doesn't take a genius to comprehensively understand that fact. I've said this once, but I'll say it again: I don't give a $h!t if the whole world says he's finished bla.. bla.. bla.. but if a player plays really really bad and yet still can score at that rate, then I'll take him any old time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx
A goal is a goal. PERIOD!

You win the match 100-1 with all the goals came from penalties, you get 3 points. You lose 1-2 where you made a Maradona-like solo run, dribbling over 21 players including your own GK, but at the final time whistle, you're going home with abig zero! Dude, where have you been? Every goal counts, every mistake costs! It has always been like that in football!!!
First, take is easy man!

It's your opinion. As I said, his goals last season were so many from the penalties and still wonder how many goals were from penalties. And the fact is, its last year and this year is worse. It's decreasing.

For me not only goals that count. I rate more how a player plays and contribute to the team.

A goal from penalty is still a goal but a school kid can also score from a penalty. Just hire the kid, and bring him in to the field just to take the penalties.

A goal ofcourse counts but it's more for the team. How can someone says that a player played well if he scored 30 goals and 29 goals from penalties?

Where have I been? Like I said, it's your opinion. Your opinion can be right or wrong. You dont have to be at certain place to know something about footbal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx
2. Zidane moved to Madrid at the age of 29, and he helped them win La Liga and UCL. Let me bring you a more familiar name: George Oppong Maneh Weah! He came to Milan also at the age of 29, and gave us some magical seasons. In fact, it's around this age that the footballers usually reach their peak performance before gradually decline when they're 30+
This's a very different case. Zidane was in superb form when he came to Madrid. Ronaldinho is ?probaby? at the worst of his performance now (and could be worse ). So how can you compare 2 facts with so different problems/properties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx
3. Let the board worry about the wage. If Milan owns his image right then it means we can expect some money from selling merchandise etc
As I said before, if Ronaldinho is still famous which means if his popularity could bring so many merchandises for us then we could give a try. The more I'm thinking, the more I doubt that Ronaldinho's popularity right now can deliver huge profits from merchandise for us.

Last edited by Siregar; 07-04-2008 at 11:03.
Siregar is offline  
Old 07-04-2008, 12:07   #1175

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
Some of today's newspaper articles about us:

Idea Milan per riportare a casa il capocannoniere della Serie A, Borriello: Gilardino offerto al Genoa, ma lui dice no perché vuole la Fiorentina.
Intanto Brocchi ha chiesto di essere ceduto e potrebbe andare alla Sampdoria in cambio di Sammarco.
Per la difesa seguiti Samba (Blackburn) e Corluka (Manchester City).
Costacurta sarà il nuovo vice-allenatore: con lui Ancelotti, Rijkaard o Donadoni.
(Tuttosport)


L'avventura di Dida al Milan è giunta al termine. L'addio a fine stagione era sicuro da tempo, ma adesso c'è anche un acquirente: il Lione.
Il grande favorito a prendere il posto del brasiliano, al momento è Boruc, numero uno polacco del Celtic. Difficile infatti arrivare a Frey, la Fiorentina non lo cede.
(ControCampo)


Tuttosport's reliability is always questionable as i understand it and i have no idea about ControCampo. However, the first one suggests the idea of us giving Genoa Gilardino for Boriello though Gilardino wants Fiorentina. Brocchi apparently wants/is thinking about leaving for Sampdoria and we may use him to get Sammarco (don't know much about him). It also says we're following Samba of Blackburn ( ), Corluka of Man City and that Costacurta will become a trainer next season alongside Ancelotti, Rijkaard or Donadoni.

The second article talks of Dida leaving for Lyon and that Boruc is our top target as Fiorentina don't want to sell Frey.

Lets see what else the day brings.
Tuttosport is unreliable for Milan news since it's a Turin-based rag. Controcampo is one of the dozens of Italian sites who get their football "news" from other pages (Alice, Sportal, etc.).
Blacktop is offline  
Old 07-04-2008, 14:14   #1176

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Siregar, I don't know how and why you would not want Ronaldinho here for 20 mil Euro. You are saying you judge by what players do for the team and not goals and so on.......so then how many goals he scored and how many were penalties shouldn't matter right? Last year he had something like 15 assists, and I think that alone says that he brought a lot to Barca apart from the goals. There is not space for discussion here. The guy has enough talent in him to be a football god. People keep saying that he had a bad season last year, I think he had a good season. The only reason it is seen as bad is because of his OWN high standards that he set the year before.
Let me put it this way, If last year was the FIRST EVER you saw Ronaldinho play you would say that he is an amazing player. But just because we witnessed the year before that where he had an unbelieavable year, people are saying that last year was bad.

It's like C.Ronaldo this year, and Kaka last year. C.Ronaldo I think has 27 goals in the Premiership so far, a figure that is very likely that he will not reach next season. So what are we going to say if he scores 15 goals next season......that he had a bad one?? Come on man. If you look at it that way then we should possibly get rid of Kaka or sit him on the bench because he is horrible compared to last season.

About this season, it hasn't been as bad as said WHEN he has played. That's the problem. The bottom line is there is a problem between him and the board and it is a huge distraction. Whether it's his fault or not has no relevance. The best thing for him would be to move on, and Milan can give him the right environment to get back to playing week in week out.
The guy can win games on his own. To buy him at this price would be a steal.

For the Zidane case, you are right, he was in a lot better form then Ronaldinho is now. But that's why Real paid about 70 million Euros for him while we, if we get Ronaldinho will only pay around 20 mil.

Also, for the people saying he is old, since when is 28 old??? Now, I know we have a lot of 32,33,34.....year olds in the squad but buying a 28 year old star is perfect. He will easily have 4/5 healthy years. If you think that 4-5 years is not enough, just think of what we have done in the past 5 years. I am opposed to signing a 31,32....year olds but I really don't see how a 28 year old would be a problem.
I don't think the age should be even discussed.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!

Last edited by nefremo; 07-04-2008 at 14:27.
nefremo is offline  
Old 07-04-2008, 14:15   #1177

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
I doubt this news.

Anyone can give his view about George McCartney from West Ham?
...if he is english he is crap n we don't want him'....
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline  
Old 07-04-2008, 14:37   #1178

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
In our desperate need of players we seem to be willing to buy any thing that's shining. Remember that not all that glitters is gold...case in point=Gila, Gorky...
R10 could be a good signing, so too is Diego and Quaresma, thay have proven to be Genuine Gold...not wash over. The variance in the type of players we have will help in our styles of play. More variation will lead to less chances of being predicted.
Squad size should be no less than 22 with atleast 18 first team internationals.
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline  
Old 07-04-2008, 14:55   #1179

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Galliani sayd we are going for scudetto, which means our squad will be larger than this year... I dont see any reason why we cant sign 5 or 6 great players, no reason at all.

Ronaldinho ( likely to leave Barcelona ), Flamini ( same as Rooni ), Toni ( Galliani mentions him again,,,I can see him coming to Milan, seriousely), Zambrotta( same old), Eboue ( our "target", or some other RB), Frey - those palyers are abailable at reasonable price considering their quality. And would fill our team at maximum. Looks like Maldini will stay and that means he will play as a CB next season, which means no new CB. Which if ok if we get 2 fullbacks.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 07-04-2008 at 14:58.
mrki is offline  
Old 07-04-2008, 15:58   #1180

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Tomorrow Galliani will go to Barcelona. You hear it here first. This is coming from market expert Luca Cattani, which is one of the most reliable sources in the whole worldwide market panorama.

He will formalise an offer for Ronaldinho and he's said to make the last formalities for Zambrotta's transfer.

Like it or not, if Berlusconi decides he will buy Ronaldinho, noone will make him change opinion, let alone the players.
I think his possible signing would force one or two key players of our current team to stay on the bench (Seedorf, Pato, Ronaldinho himself, a first striker) and add more depth.

Berlusconi said that we need to strenghten the defence and he didn't mean Zambrotta, but a promising centre back. The problem is that finding a great young centreback for a reasonable price is not that easy. But i'm sure they are looking for a few CBs. Another priority is a new keeper and a first class first striker.

I think our next champaing will feature:

- Keeper (Boruc ?)
- Zambrotta
- centreback
- Flamini
- Ronaldinho
- Drogba
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 07-04-2008, 16:22   #1181

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
You hear it here first.
Zlatanov's clone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
Like it or not, if Berlusconi decides he will buy Ronaldinho, noone will make him change opinion, let alone the players.
Better than nothing (or sheva )
Siregar is offline  
Old 07-04-2008, 16:34   #1182

remote2book

Registered User
 
remote2book's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: ALL milan players, juninho, benzema
remote2book is on a distinguished road
[quote=

I think our next champaing will feature:

- Keeper (Boruc ?)
- Zambrotta
- centreback
- Flamini
- Ronaldinho
- Drogba[/QUOTE]


looks like great addition to the squad i would be more than happy if we get the players listed here
__________________
"It is the team of my heart and colors of my soul"---Cesare Maldini Forza Milan for life

Inchinati al diavolo
remote2book is offline  
Old 07-04-2008, 16:53   #1183

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
I may have gone too far, saying that we can sign Drogba and Ronaldinho. It's more realistic to say that in case we sign Ronaldinho, we'll sign Shevchenko for free and we'll get Borriello back as the powerful first striker for the Serie A race.

In Italy Sheva is given 99% sure at Milan next year.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 07-04-2008, 17:52   #1184

Astafjevs

Registered User
 
Astafjevs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
Astafjevs is on a distinguished road
Drogba would be the wrong player to buy. He is too old. If we buy him in the summer there really is no hope.

This is why I simply laugh at all these people who want Ancelotti out. What on earth can he do when he's being given players who are too close to/over the age of 30. It's ridiculous.

Finally, all those championing the cause of Boruc: Have you seen him in action? He's not good enough for Milan.
Astafjevs is offline  
Old 07-04-2008, 17:57   #1185

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I am not sold on Boriello, I wouldn't want him back no matter how good he's playing at Genoa. Same reason I wouldn't want back Oliveira, and same reason I want Gilardino out. These players had their chances here and they just couldn't make it, if any of them should get a second chance its Oliveira.

Giovanni, I dont think we will see Sheva back only because he will take the Non-EU spot. Do we have any chance whatsoever of signing Aguero? Afterall Atletico have Abbiati right now and they do us alotta money I believe.

If Dinho was really worth 20m euro then I would take him in a heartbeat. I'm convinced he can do wonders here with a change of environment (same with Adriano). I'd also like to see Ronaldo's contract renewed but he has to get paid far less. He can be our 5th striker while we can loan out Paloschi. Pato and Pippo can be the other two strikers, and then we should be in the market for two other good strikers (Crespo anybody?).
hitmannq8 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.