AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 15:45   #271

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
I understand everyone is frustrated, but remember one thing:

These things happen in football. In the last five years Milan have won 2 CLs, a Scudetto, 2 Supercups, and a World Club Cup. Which team can claim that in Europe? Indeed what wouldn't Inter, Man U, Real etc. give for a record like that?

We just need to rebuild and focus on winning the Scudetto. Don't lose faith. Forza Milan!
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 15:46   #272

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.gianni
Guys, its not over until its over.
Ok, maybe... I'm usually optimistic, but not anymore.
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 15:46   #273

t.gianni

Registered User
 
t.gianni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
t.gianni is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arildonardo
Yes, because we have been soooooo good at San Siro this season... This looks really good.
There has been a difference between the Milan which played against Cagliari and other teams previous occasion. We did put a very good show against Cagliari and I am sure we will continue to do the same.
t.gianni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 15:47   #274

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
i'm actually behind Milan either if they lose or win, but damn, the refs suck this season dont they?

well, atleast i just started noticing? :P
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 15:47   #275

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
I had no problem speaking with all the member here at milanmannia exept 1 who seems he is not civilized like all the other members.
I had no problem without anynone here exept him.He always tries to find something to offend me.

Last edited by rosoneri_11; 12-04-2008 at 15:49.
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 15:48   #276

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
gianni, did u know that Cagliari are 19th this season with -21 GD ?
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 15:49   #277

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
ok rosoneri_11 just quote one of my replies to you where I offended you!

if you fail to provide that evidince then i suggest you stfu
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 15:51   #278

t.gianni

Registered User
 
t.gianni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
t.gianni is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ace
gianni, did u know that Cagliari are 19th this season with -21 GD ?
That means they are fighting against relegation. Which means that they are more ferocious and hungry that a team chasing CL qualifications.

This season they have been down but in the previous seasons they have caused some trouble for the big teams.
t.gianni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 15:51   #279

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ace
ok rosoneri_11 just quote one of my replies to you where I offended you!

if you fail to provide that evidince then i suggest you stfu

I said it once about replying to you. And i think thats the last reply for ever.
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 15:52   #280

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
calm down guys. No need to argue about the rule. Milan lost, period.

Will be interesting to hear Tony's UNbiased opinion on the game hahahahaha.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 15:52   #281

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.gianni
There has been a difference between the Milan which played against Cagliari and other teams previous occasion. We did put a very good show against Cagliari and I am sure we will continue to do the same.
I agree, we put on a good show against Cagliari. But we also put on a great show at home against Napoli in January for example and thought we had turned the season around, but it just wasn't to be. I will support Milan until the end, but I'm just so disappointed right now. And to be honest it really doesn't look too good, we need a "miracle light"... Fingers crossed though!
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 15:53   #282

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
calm down guys. No need to argue about the rule. Milan lost, period.

Will be interesting to hear Tony's UNbiased opinion on the game hahahahaha.

Yeah your right lets wait for Tony!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 15:53   #283

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
good to hear that rosoneri..

@gianni, thats true, but then again, they are struggling... while Atalanta and Sampdoria were in an average-very good performance, tho the Atalanta match was decided by the refs as discussed in that match's topic..
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 15:54   #284

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Pippo's 2nd goal was 100% onside, I have no idea what that guy is talking about. On to other things, we really deserved better in that match. Juve really didn't dominate and it was three really silly defensive errors which led to our conceded goals. Couple that with Bonera's red card (I don't think he really meant for the tackle to be so bad, he was going for the ball but just went late) and we were really going to make things difficult for ourselves.

Pirlo and Gattuso sucked something really horrible. They both lost countless balls in midfield thus leaving our defense exposed. I was really thinking of bringing on Gourcuff till Bonera got that red card and screwed us up. However after the 3-2 goal, I would have brought on Paloschi & Gourcuff, definitely not Gilardino and Brocchi! I don't know what point Carlo is trying to prove by playing Gila over Paloschi when Paloschi is definitely doing better! Maybe he said "Alberto get in!" and Gilardino thought it was him when Carlo really meant Paloschi
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 15:57   #285

t.gianni

Registered User
 
t.gianni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2008
t.gianni is on a distinguished road
Things were different in January. Now the players have got their backs to the wall and history suggests we have done well when are in that position.

If we were such a hopeless team we would have had never beaten Bayern last year. Our team creates miracles for fun and that's what I like about them. So just hang tight and hope we produce another miracle.
t.gianni is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.