![]() |
|
|
#1891 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1892 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
i didn't know BMW was a girl
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
#1893 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Ok, so we have some players who fans love, and maybe beyond what is considered normal. Nothing wrong with that.
By the way, good post Snapster! So: BMW loves Dida dru loves R99 Bantan loves Rui Costa..etc, etc. Nothing wrong there...lets leave this alone now, and focus on the mercato. Enuff said I think.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#1894 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
Quote:
B*tching, Moaning and Whining... and I think I quote her when I say that... Taylor, if I'm wrong please correct me.
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1895 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
![]() |
a Yoann - Jeremy swap may be in talks. Personally i had high ratings for gourcuff, no for his own benefits i think its best we swap him with menez, maybe if its possible to get first dibbs on him when monaco are ready to sell him.
|
|
|
|
|
#1896 | ||
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Fave Players: Pirlo, Quaresma, Mascherano, Barzagli, Hunterlaar
![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
#1897 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Giovanni, I wouldnt except a job of Galliani's lawyer for any moreny in the world...in the end, you'll send up in jail and Galliani will be on Florida together with Brocchi ( who I suspect to be instrumental in some kind of mafia business - becouse there is no explanation of him playing forMilan so long!
)----------------------------------------------------------------------------- When we loose gourcuff, and if Torino goes to serie B ( which I hope they dont ), wouldnt it be great to try and sign Rosina ?
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#1898 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Leandro Cantamessa is a great lawyer. Just making a stage in a legal office like that would be some achievement. After the downfall of Corleonesi and Bernardo Provenzano, i can see the duet Gayliani- Broccoli ruling Sicily ![]()
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#1899 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: cairo,egypt
Fave Players: maldini pirlo
![]() |
i thought gattuso-brocci are making their own mafia business :p !!!!
|
|
|
|
|
#1900 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
![]() |
Quote:
I do want menez, as he is talented, but if we can get benzema as well that would be great. It would be the year of the french revalution. Flamini, Frey or Lloris, Menez, Benzema and maybe even Mexes. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1901 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1902 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES |
|
|
|
|
|
#1903 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
![]() |
__________________
MILAN FOREVER! |
|
|
|
|
#1904 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
![]() |
A lot of news in the last 24 hours.
Firstly I'll get the latest of the Dinho and Flamini sagas out of the way. Bronzetti says that Man City have offered 40m euros for Dinho, but they simply can't get him as he only wants Milan, who are offering 15m euros. Laporta has said Dinho is worth more than 40m (most news from calciomercato.com and goal.com). As for Flamini, as Gio's thread already states, the Independant says we've got him. Apparently he's rejected Arsenal's offer and has a verbal agreement with Milan of a contract until 2013 for 4m euros per season (and a signing on fee spread over the 5 years). Hleb looks likely to go Inter after becoming frustrated with the lack of success at Arsenal. Looks like there'll be a different looking midfield next season at the Emirates. There's a lot of talk about Zapata. His agent's has spoken to firenzeviola.it and says Fiorentina (I think) made an offer of 4m euros for joint ownership, but were rejected. There were rumours of Udinese asking 10m euros, but he says this is not true, and currently there is no set price. He also says that there aren't currently any negotiations going on with him, and Zapata is doing well in Udine, getting on well with the fans and happy with their future plans, but does say that he may be stimulated to test himself at a higher level. Zapata also likes English football for it's fast pace and physical game, but is currently happy in Italy. As for Milan's interest, he says that Milan have shown interest since October, but so have Inter, Roma, Fiorentina and Juve. calciomercato.it says Sky rumours Milan to be after Zapata, Zambro (done deal apparently) and Mexes (still) to sure up the defence. Zapata is the main priority. From Gazzetta, Milan will apparently sign Frey and Borriello, Gila will go Fiorentina and Pazzini to Genoa. Pazzini apparently is hesitating a move to Genoa. Frey I'm happy with and Gila I expect to leave, but Borriello I'm still unconvinced by (I wonder if he's Berlu's Mr X). That said, considering Dinho is probably coming, and Pato a regular starter (we won't rely on Pippo all season), having another forward that would be a sure starter could imbalance the team. |
|
|
|
|
#1905 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Interesting Interesting, so I guess Zapata could really be the defender of choice.
|
|
|