AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-05-2008, 10:04   #2446

Snapster

Registered User
 
Snapster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Van Basten, Baresi, Maldini, Kakà
Snapster is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietro
He looks like a tv goalie, pulling reflex saves off for the camera. Any videos of how he deals with crosses, corners and commanding of the box.

It would be nice if we can get a gk who can actually come and claim the ball again and calm defenders, rather than punch and more likely flap at the ball.

Maybe we can get Seba Rossi back again, super experienced and free right, perfect for us with our current transfer policy.
__________________
Time to get back to where we belong, on top!
Snapster is offline  
Old 15-05-2008, 10:11   #2447

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav
Yesterday, on a French show on radio, Luis Fernandez (ex-coach from Paris and possibly the next one again lol) asked some questions to Yoann Gourcuff:

- Gourcuff admitted that the club accepted to loan him for the next season

- Luis Fernandez revealed that Hugo Lloris was in Milanello (he is injured on one of his hands, so he is free for this end of season lol) and asked to Gourcuff if he saw him, he didn't want to answer lol ...
Great to know that Gourcuff has been loaned. Any idea whether it's to a french club or an Italian club? I hope they actually MONITOR him while he's on loan and not just leave him to rot. I agree 100% with this move...the guy was playing really well when he just came yet hasn't improved in two whole years. In fact he got worse! What's that about!? Nice management

I'll definitely try to watch all his matches next year and see how he progesses. Now we need TWO creative midfielders...let's hope the management realize that and don't plan on making Seedorf start next year.
Mystik is offline  
Old 15-05-2008, 10:37   #2448

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Gourcuff will be allowed to be loaned, but it's not done yet ...

In France, Lyon (not a good choice despite CL), Marseille (average except if Nasri goes, but a lot of pressure in that club and perhaps no CL next year), Bordeaux (excellent choice as Micoud will stop and Bordeaux will be in CL) and Lens (depends on their last match that will put them in Ligue 1 or Ligue 2 next year, no European cup).

Also, Lyon seems to have an agreement with Metz to buy Pjanic (7M €), that's sad ... he is/was typically the kind of young guy we could have bought for our bench.

Oh, Mystik, I've missed something: if Gourcuff goes in France, good luck to watch all his matches !! lol ... it's so boring.
GeoTav is offline  
Old 15-05-2008, 11:25   #2449

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
We will rely on you to keep us updated on Gorky´s progress in France Geo! Please take carefull notes!! (Boring or not)



I really like this guy, and hope that he will return to Milan after just half a season or so.
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 15-05-2008, 11:47   #2450

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
We will rely on you to keep us updated on Gorky´s progress in France Geo! Please take carefull notes!! (Boring or not)

So I hope he will be loaned in Italy !! lol
I don't want to be punished !!
GeoTav is offline  
Old 15-05-2008, 11:48   #2451

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Lloris seems a promising keeper. His technique seems good. I need to watch more from him, but his technical basics seem promising.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 15-05-2008, 11:53   #2452

payne

Registered User
 
payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
payne is on a distinguished road
what i want to see, is a compilation of the goals actually scored on Lloris, to see any weaknesses, etc. as i think that gives you a better idea how goos he really is.

Last edited by payne; 15-05-2008 at 12:05.
payne is offline  
Old 15-05-2008, 11:59   #2453

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Geo, any word on whether or not we are interested in Nasri from the French press? Soooo wonderful to have a Frenchman here on the forum to give us feedback from source!!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
Old 15-05-2008, 12:10   #2454

HO-YOUNG

Registered User
 
HO-YOUNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: Kaka, Albertini, Serginho, Maldini, Rivaldo
HO-YOUNG is on a distinguished road
I was just wondering, Carlo wants a player/players but the Big Bosses say no...for some silly reason as usual... Carlo gets fed up with not getting the players he wants and quits or get fired... a new coach comes and gets the same players that Carlo was denied... Then this will reviel many sides to the Milan Underworld... is every one with Carlo? do they have faith in Carlo with managing these players... r they too good for Carlo or some1 thinks its time for Carlo to go?
__________________
Massimo Tartaglia
HO-YOUNG is offline  
Old 15-05-2008, 12:43   #2455

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Warro, Nasri was linked with Lyon (always the same club ... lol) and in Italy, principally Inter. There are rumours he would also sign in Madrid.

Anyway, Marseille allows him to leave for 15M € (they made him signing a new contract to sell him at a higher price, and they fix this price at 15M lol, forza French clubs !! lmao), and he won't go for sure in Lyon, the 2 clubs hate each other and Marseille already refused to sell Drogba and Ribéry to Lyon these last few years !! lol
GeoTav is offline  
Old 15-05-2008, 12:48   #2456

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
HO-YOUNG, I don't understand what you mean with your post ? lol
That has no sense to me, no offense to you, I clearly don't understand the meaning (I can translate but don't see what you are trying to say).
GeoTav is offline  
Old 15-05-2008, 13:41   #2457

catennacio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
catennacio is on a distinguished road
OMG for the first time since I watched Buffon playing for Parma about 10 years ago, I have the same feelings when watching Lloris. GET HIM GET HIM GET HIM, HE'S THE NEW BUFFON (sorry for doing capitals )
catennacio is offline  
Old 15-05-2008, 13:42   #2458

catennacio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
catennacio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav
HO-YOUNG, I don't understand what you mean with your post ? lol
That has no sense to me, no offense to you, I clearly don't understand the meaning (I can translate but don't see what you are trying to say).
He means that whoever replaces Carlo will run into the same problem that comes from the board and will not get the players they want, but the board give them. And there's nothing to do about it.
catennacio is offline  
Old 15-05-2008, 13:49   #2459

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Thanks, I had understood the contrary, I thought he was saying that by putting another coach, he maybe could have the players he wants ...

So I agree, Carlo has no word to say, if Berlu doesn't want, you shut up or you go ... I think that works like that lol, perhaps not so toughly but that must look like that in some ways !!

Oh and Buffon is unique, there will never be another guy like him lol !!
Probably not Lloris, I don't think so, unlike he improves a lot when he is coming to Milan ...
GeoTav is offline  
Old 15-05-2008, 13:55   #2460

catennacio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
catennacio is on a distinguished road
about Lloris, at the time I watched Buffon, he wasn't that magnificent compared to now... so of course you can't compare a 21 yr old Lloris to Buffon now.
catennacio is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.