AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-05-2008, 09:45   #541

Ragazza

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: USA
Fave Players: ZAMBROTTA
Ragazza is on a distinguished road
thanks to you both acmilan1983 and rezag for the welcome
Ragazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 12:17   #542

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Feel free to call me Dev
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 20:08   #543

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
welcome...by the way it's football not soccer
only american called it soccer
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 05:23   #544

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragazza
nationality: american
explains alot, doesnt it ?

welcome to the forum
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 13:21   #545

Ragazza

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: USA
Fave Players: ZAMBROTTA
Ragazza is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanTORCH
welcome...by the way it's football not soccer
only american called it soccer
yeah it's so disappointing to listen to people around here talk about football all the time, yet they aren't talking about soccer
Ragazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 17:27   #546

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Hi Janie, welcome to MM... I'm also in US (San Diego)... and yes, I keep trying to make people here realize that they shouldn't call football a sport where the only real FOOTball player is the one who gets the least respect, the kicker...
I'm obviously going against the flow...

do you play the game?
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2008, 14:18   #547

Ragazza

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: USA
Fave Players: ZAMBROTTA
Ragazza is on a distinguished road
hi SANT and thanks i'll never understand why they don't see the brilliance of soccer here in the states...the rest of the world gets it!!

i no longer play...i stopped in my late 20s. although...been thinking of joining an over 30s league in town recently

*checks old creaking knees*
Ragazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2008, 16:59   #548

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
the US has a lot of potential, like almost any other sport, but because of the infraestructure and the funding of the programs... the MLS is still in early stages as far as developing the market (fans) but I'm sure evetually it will get there... specially with other sports like baseball being less and less attractive...

Most people in the US still think of a mom driving a minivan with 5 little girls with ponytails and oversized shinguards when they hear about football (ok, ok, SOCCER)...
they couldn't understand the passion from other countries, the rivalries, etc. or how a 0-0 tie could still be a great game... too used to seeing points being scored, or runs...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2008, 02:41   #549

Nalx

Registered User
 
Nalx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: tanah merah putih
Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Hi, I've been messing around here for 2 years now, and I can't think of a better way to mark my 1000th post than revealing myself, so here we go. . .

Name : Ronald

Nationality : Indonesian

Date of Birth : my mom got rid of me when Franco Baresi turned 21 y.o

Occupation : student

Fav. Team and Players : see my profile

Interest : Reading is my first and foremost hobby. The next best thing is football. I'm a kind of versatile player. The coach puts me in as a DM, but you'll very likely to see me everywhere on the pitch, helping the defense or going forward to the opponents box. The latter happens more often, not only because I have such an instinctive predator skill, but also because I'm too tired to go back to the midfield.

Fav. Movies : Life is Beautiful, Crash, Godfather, Scent of A Woman

Fav. Musicians : mostly rock, from Led Zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix' era to Guns N Roses and Joe Satriani's generation. Modern rock? Naw, I detest it!

I think that's enough for now. I promise I'll upload my pic if I live long enough to reach the 2000th post
__________________
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool --Almost Famous--
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2008, 02:54   #550

Ree_zq

Registered User
 
Ree_zq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2008
Location: Penghujung Sumatra
Fave Players: Maldini
Ree_zq is on a distinguished road
Call me Rizki or Shiria
__________________
MG
Ree_zq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2008, 11:04   #551

RossoNero83

Registered User
 
RossoNero83's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: England
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Maldini
RossoNero83 is on a distinguished road
Ciao Tutti

Well my name is Giuseppe Storto, I'm from the UK and my mother and father are both Italians (my father is a Milanista too hence the reason why i am) i'm 24 years of age.

Interests are. Martial arts, my girlfriend, music and my games console. Anyone play FIFA online for PS3 my user name is milanista83 feel free to add me.
__________________
undici uomini d'oro
e un diavolo rossonero
che piu grande di gol e ador
milan, milan per te
siamo tutti con te

83

83
RossoNero83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2008, 11:50   #552

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Damn you Giuseppe I wanted Milanista83 but it was already taken hahaha.

what martial arts do you do/like?
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2008, 12:21   #553

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
I liked the way you mentioned martial arts before your girlfriend.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 21:16   #554

Trựcđâu!

Registered User
 
Trựcđâu!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2008
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Fave Players: PaoloMaldini & BrancoBaresi
Trựcđâu! is on a distinguished road
Hello all, my name is Trực, from Ho CHi Minh, Vietnam.
I'm 29 Ys!
Nice to meet you, all Rossoneri !
Trựcđâu! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 20:31   #555

andy

Registered User
 
andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2008
Location: New Zealand
Fave Players: Boban,Inzaghi
andy is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone. I've just registered, and would like to say hello to you all. I'm a follower of Milan, and thankfully we are managing to get some of the games on Sky TV, so I'm lookin forward to some good discussions after each game. Hope you are all well.

andy is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.