AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-05-2008, 06:24   #2596

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebanese
Tuttomercato just published an article concerning milan's transfer market saying that milan are about to spend around 90 m euro on the market excluding the fees to be recieved from gila-gattuso moves. It also addresses names to each position at the squad.
Out:
1- dida 2- cafu 3- serginho 4- simic 5- maldini (still unknown)6- oddo 7- brocchi 8- gourcuff (loan) 9- gattuso (not sure) 10- ronaldo 11- gila
Possible in: lloris, zapata, vargas, zambrotta, luis felipe, rafinha, apodi, kompany, thiago nevas, vidal, hamsik (part exchange with borrielo) ronaldinho, mario gomez, huntelaar, ben zama, etoo

Quite frankly its a huge list to depart the milanello but still there are names to leave like fiori, diago, emersen, if this report about the players to leave is true i believe we need more than 200 m to rebuild the squad plus most of the possible in players are a non-euro players we are only allowed to sign 1 aside of those who play in serie a like vargas and zapata. I think its unrealistic and still only time can tell who we sign and who to leave.
Another thing worth mentioning seedorf just expressed how impressed he is by EPL, and he regrets how he missed such experience, maybe seedorf is hitting on a team like arsenal he has been linked with them in the past. I personally feel that we are about to see new milan with new faces only 5 from the current line up add to them our main transfer targets... Its really getting crazy this summer
Lebanese, can you tell me where you saw the name of Apodi linked to us? I went to write about him in the other thread...This guy is a amazing talent, but itīs also huge prospect. Very raw and needs to work a lot on his defensive skills, but he has all the tools to become a good defender also...The seed(and skills) with that Apodi attacks is surreal...think about a young Serginhoīs speed. To be honest a think heīs even more fast with the ball on his feet...As I said, RAW, but a Daniel Alves type of talent at right-back...since we bought a player like Grimmi, it would be nice to bring Apodi to develope in a above average team in Italy...his raw talent and price are worth the investment.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 19-05-2008, 06:40   #2597

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav
I'm your biggest fan mrki !!
You're omniscient lol, you know everything about Milan and know exactly what is going to happen, how it is going to happen (whereas mercarto and purchases even didn't start), you know what is good and what is bad for Milan, you know how we will be in domestic league and what will be said, ... etc.

Now please, give me all Milan results for next year, i'm going to bet and win (no advert lol) thanks to you !!
its easy to talk the way you do right now. By saying nothing.
Now please tell me in which part of my post you quoted I said something that isnt true. In the last part of -15 points I was exagaratting of course, but the rest, the technical part - isnt it true? Didnt we play like I said in the past 4 years in serie a? only raw talent scored for us, it was almost never a product of firm sistem.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 19-05-2008, 07:03   #2598

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Mrki has a point is saying that our domestic tactics must be revisited, but i think Carlo is more than capable to do that. He deserves to coninue his work.

Much is due to the quality of our players. Having no goalkeeper (every shot is a goal) and no big centreforward is a great limit, even with the most creative tactics in the world.

Carlo probably should make the players play more first touch. I can see why he doesn't: first touch is more risky, you risk to lose more balls. He's not completely wrong though. Looking at our back, i can't blame him.


For the mercato news, my opinion is that the great defender Galliani spoke about is MEXES.
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline  
Old 19-05-2008, 07:08   #2599

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
its easy to talk the way you do right now. By saying nothing.
Now please tell me in which part of my post you quoted I said something that isnt true. In the last part of -15 points I was exagaratting of course, but the rest, the technical part - isnt it true? Didnt we play like I said in the past 4 years in serie a? only raw talent scored for us, it was almost never a product of firm sistem.
I quote one of my messages:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav
2004-2005: 2nd place in Serie A, 2nd in CL
2005-2006: 2nd place in Serie A, Semi-finals in CL (lost against the winner)
2006-2007: 4th in Serie A, CL
2007-2008: minor trophies, maybe 4th or 5th
So why do I post to say nothing ? Simply because you post to always say the same thing ("no more Carlo, bad management") ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
Keep in mind that we will play same arrogant football with too defensive starts of the matches, and with same stubborn play through the middle of the pitch where you need magic to score
There you know how we're going to play ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
milan needs different tactical approach to win scudetto, easier way to create chances. Better corners, normal action plays, not super magical goal attampts thatcome in once in 20 shots like Pirlo tries with his free will free kicks and passes. We need discipline and clear plan that includes scouting of every single opponents, we need tactical variations. [i]And of course, we need some quality players to play with Kaka', Pirlo, Ambro, Nesta, Pato, Pippo, Seedorf...[/I]
In italics, I agree ... I would even add, we need to improve our head-playing because we're really bad at this (only Ambro who is average-good because when he kicks a ball with his head on midfield, he gives the ball to our opponents, the question isn't asked for other Milan players as they never kick the ball with their heads lol).

EDIT: lol all is italics when you quote, I missed that ...

Then I can't agree for tactics etc, these tactics are perfect as long as you have the right players, look at what Carlo did the last years ... furthermore, this year is exceptionnal, our best players played poorly, and when they came back to a decent level, we won everything (except Napoli but there were players out).

Then I don't quote, you admit yourself that you exagerate ...
GeoTav is offline  
Old 19-05-2008, 07:09   #2600

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by payne
based only on comment made about him by Dunga and Thomas Schaaf, Naldo seems to be pretty good, but even though ive seen some Bremen games, i never really have notcied him.
Naldo is a good defender, tall(1.98m) and bring one thing we lack(aerial game)...but imo his aerial game is better in the offense, than in defence, and this isnīt that good. Btw, thereīs no way he can play a fullback spot and be effective...and more worse would be as left-back.

To be straight, despite Naldoīs potential for to be a great defender, Iīm not sold on him...and also donīt give him our no-Eu spot.

We(Brazil) are producing a lot of young defenders now(for the desperation of the prejudiced ones ), but if Galliani ask me, the only brazilians defenders that I can say that are able to come here and to make the difference are: Alex, Juan, David Luiz and maybe Luizão(of 1 year ago). Thereīs the young ones: Sidney, Henrique, Léo, David but I canīt say they will help now...

EDIT:
Just watched a reliable journalist saying on TV that thereīs a principe of conversation between us and São Paulo to bring Hernanes to Milano. The guy said we maybe send Oliveira to them to make the purchase easy...Now, itīs better than what the other(Silvio Lancelotti) with several italian connections since said in the middle of the week. The other said maybe Hernanes will be on the same plane as Adriano headed to Inter...I hope this is not true.
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 19-05-2008, 07:12   #2601

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro
EDIT:
Just watched a reliable journalist saying on TV that thereīs a principe of conversation between us and São Paulo to bring Hernanes to Milano. The guy said we maybe send Oliveira to them to make the purchase easy...Now, itīs better than what the other(Silvio Lancelotti) with several italian connections since said in the middle of the week. The other said maybe Hernanes will be on the same plane as Adriano headed to Inter...I hope this is not true.
I've read on a website that Oliveira was already a Villareal player ... but nothing official !!
GeoTav is offline  
Old 19-05-2008, 07:48   #2602

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav
I've read on a website that Oliveira was already a Villareal player ... but nothing official !!
Maybe itīs true. I canīt see Oliveira wanting to go back to Brazil right now. But I hope itīs true and we are after Hernanes and not Inter. Huge talent to see in the Inter side every week...
Brasileiro is offline  
Old 19-05-2008, 08:20   #2603

Kalstroem6

Registered User
 
Kalstroem6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2007
Kalstroem6 is on a distinguished road
Galliani said that 7-8 new players will arrive,except Flamini its 6-7 quality players,also he said that he agreed with Kaka on the challenging the scudetto with 12-13 players is not enough and we want 17-18 players,it seems he got his lessons from Brocchi's,Favalli's,Emerson's.i have a feelling that we'll have a great mercato this summer.

Ronaldinho,Zapata,Zambrotta,Vargas,Hernanes,Borriello,Lloris=scudetto+Uefa.
Kalstroem6 is offline  
Old 19-05-2008, 08:34   #2604

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
And our great campaign will start by selling our simbol and world class midfielder Gattuso. Press conference will be made and Rino will announce that he is leaving us, like Sheva did. according to italian press...

I cant believe this is gonna happen. I dont want Flamini, Hernanes, Diarra or god himself to change Rino, Rino is a simbol and a passionate player todays football lacks.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline  
Old 19-05-2008, 08:37   #2605

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalstroem6
Ronaldinho,Zapata,Zambrotta,Vargas,Hernanes,Borriello,Lloris=scudetto+Uefa.
I think, we can buy all those players with 90 mil euros. My calculations are :
- Ronaldinho = 20 mil (Milan's offer is 15 mil, I'd say Barca will accept 20 mil)
- Zapata = 20 - 25 mil
- Zambrotta = 5 - 10 mil
- Vagrgas = 15 - 20 mil
- Hernanes = 10-15 mil
- Boriello = max. 10 mil (as we own half of him)
- Llioris = 5 mil (according to the news)
Siregar is offline  
Old 19-05-2008, 08:42   #2606

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
I cant believe this is gonna happen. I dont want Flamini, Hernanes, Diarra or god himself to change Rino, Rino is a simbol and a passionate player todays football lacks.
It's already said by Galliani, it depends on Gattuso. So if he wants to go, there are players who can substitute him (even better).

Gattuso is not yet Milan symbol. He is not an irreplaceable player like Kaka or grande-captain like Maldini. In this case, I'd say Milan will/would miss Sheva much more than Rino.
Siregar is offline  
Old 19-05-2008, 08:51   #2607

payne

Registered User
 
payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
payne is on a distinguished road
Mexes is my ideal CB, i prefer him to zapata.
payne is offline  
Old 19-05-2008, 09:08   #2608

martin

Registered User
 
martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
martin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki
And our great campaign will start by selling our simbol and world class midfielder Gattuso. Press conference will be made and Rino will announce that he is leaving us, like Sheva did. according to italian press...

I cant believe this is gonna happen. I dont want Flamini, Hernanes, Diarra or god himself to change Rino, Rino is a simbol and a passionate player todays football lacks.
so lets lock him up n throw away the key. remember what happened last time we sold our symbol? this isnt a move milan is making, its gattusso's doing. if he wants to go, let him go. it looks like he will be replaced by diarra, but i would personnally like another italian to take the role like de rossi.
martin is offline  
Old 19-05-2008, 09:21   #2609

Mr. Anonymous

Registered User
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Mr. Anonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
I think, we can buy all those players with 90 mil euros. My calculations are :
- Ronaldinho = 20 mil (Milan's offer is 15 mil, I'd say Barca will accept 20 mil)
- Zapata = 20 - 25 mil
- Zambrotta = 5 - 10 mil
- Vagrgas = 15 - 20 mil
- Hernanes = 10-15 mil
- Boriello = max. 10 mil (as we own half of him)
- Llioris = 5 mil (according to the news)
Nice list except for Boriello IMO.

Zapata is a must, that guy is fast and would be great with Nesta. Zambrotta IMO is also not needed. Add that money for a Vargas Bid.

I think the question is, which top name striker would come to Milan knowing there were not playing in the CL? I think that's the main reason that we're going after Boriello at this point!!!
Mr. Anonymous is offline  
Old 19-05-2008, 09:23   #2610

Russo-Neri

Registered User
 
Russo-Neri's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Russo-Neri is on a distinguished road
Vargas Update: Fiorentina?!?!?

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=702106
Russo-Neri is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.