![]() |
|
|
#3226 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
Quote:
Its great to throw around all these names, but once a player reaches a certain point, he expects to be playing every week. We already have 8 or 9 players like that. Hell, even Borriello is demanding a starting spot! Sorry for the sarcasm, i'm all out of positive wit. Edit: All i'm trying to say to you people is that you can't buy a world class player unless your team has a vacancy in that department. You can't wish for Zapata (whom I consider to be better than Kala) unless your team has the space to accommodate him. We currently don't. We have space for a GK, LB/RB (Zambro), a world class striker, and a bench striker (Borriello) Last edited by brk; 28-05-2008 at 11:27. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3227 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
Bye bye Barzagli, hope no to see you in Milan (which I doubt as our management will try to sign him when he is 35 yo and free ). |
|
|
|
|
|
#3228 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
Unless Milan sells a CB, we won't sign one. Simple as that. So stop thinking about Barzagli. Milan is not sinking because we missed Barzagli. I know he's great in FM2008, (probably the best CB, great price too) and that's why his reputation is so high with some people. Don't let that cloud your judgment. He's not good enough to start for Milan.
|
|
|
|
|
#3229 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
![]() |
Quote:
Last year and before Milan sign Oddo, i was saying everywhere on that forum that i don't want that guy Oddo because he is old fore his role and in 1-2 years he will be a bad transfer for Milan and that we will again will need a new RB. My words comed true,my prediction comed true so you can't say my judgment is wrong . As for Janku after his first year with Milan i didn't ever believe that he can play good football for us. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3230 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
" I put at the end of my post!
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3231 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2000
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Maldini Rino Nesta Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
![]() yet I do think some people should be more patient and optimistic that's all..
__________________
Forza Milan!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3232 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
Mr.Bald dude is waining about money. If players are expensive the sperstar players then he should focus on the young talents. Montolivo, Pazzini, Rossi,
Nasri, non of these players are more then 15-20 mil. Galliani brace your self because the special one is in charge of Inter, Moratti will buy whatever Mourinho wants, I really cant see us wining the scudetto.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
#3233 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Quote:
If I hear that phrase ONE more time I'll scream Ignoring the fact that you have been rude to everyone differing from your opinion, how do you know that Barzagli won't be good enough? Do you know that he has been on many posters' "dream signings" list Isn't he at least better than Kaladze, Bonera, Simic, Digao Tell me oh GREAT BRK "WHO IS GOOD ENOUGH TO START FOR MILAN" ![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3234 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
![]() |
Galliani needs to sign some players to sadisfy me, right now we are just selling and players are leaving I hope Galliani can find replacments on time.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR< |
|
|
|
|
#3235 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Quote:
Great Post!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best post I've read here in months and a great change of pace from all the annoying and CHILDISH arguing going back and forth the last couple of days... |
|
|
|
|
|
#3236 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
![]() |
Quote:
Simic is a back up and Digao is in Milan because of Kaka. In short, they are second team players. So you can't compare Barzagli to these 2 guys. Considering the overhaul required in the Striker and Wing-back positions, our needs for the CB position can be put on hold for a year at least. Hence, I beleive that we shouldn't dig deep to sign a CB, in fact, not dig at all! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3237 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2006
![]() |
Quote:
Vidic makes him look good, take Vidic out of the defence and ManU wouldn't have won the league and ucl final. Now Vidic would be a far better addition. Come to think of it, the best defenders in the EPL are all foreign. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3238 |
|
Jedi Master
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
![]() |
I am pleased to see we didn't sign Barzagli, like I said in another thread. I don't see how two defenders from one of the worst defenses in Serie A could improve us in any way.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me. |
|
|
|
|
#3239 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3240 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Quote:
Let me know, so I can inform Carlo and Galliani immediately! (By the way, when our targets have been officially confirmed, then you can let us know if they will be failures before we buy them...would save us a lot of money!) Thanks.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|