AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-05-2008, 14:43   #376

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C
Dont know if this has been posted, but a few people seem to be interested in him, sorry if it has:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJBqcnKefw4

Its obvious he can attack, but from 7 minutes onwards it shows some defending.
Thanks for the video, K77SH C...great finding!!
Lebanese, thanks to K77SH C, you can see in this video the type of player that Apodi is...he´s young(22 if i´m not wrong), raw but full of talent and potential. The first thing you notice: He´s BLAZING FAST! And if you see him live at the stadium, you become more impressed...as the video shows, he is amazing going foward thanks to his speed and skills. Also play with so much grit and fans loves him.

As you point out, K77SH C, the video also shows some defending, but he still needs to work there. Imo more in positional, because no one can out run this guy as the video shows...he also has little experience...

Here in Brazil, when you have a FB with Apodi talent, coaches put a DM only to cover his runs. Others coaches change to a 3-5-2 and that delay the defending maturing of brazilians fullbacks. All I heard Apodi is a hard-worker guy, and has the mentality(unlike Cicinho, Ilsinho or Mancine) to be a good defender...but it´s hard to spend a non-Eu spot on a raw player.

Since he would be cheap, imo to buy him and loan to a Serie A team has the potentiality of being a great business. Today, he´s better than anything we have in attack terms, but to play in Milan is another history. Said that, Apodi possesss the conditions to grow as defender, only needs the right coaches.

A "potential" faster(less smart) Daniel Alves, but more talented than others expiriences like Grimmi. With the right managment, Apodi could be a great fullback in Europe, no doubt.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 15:38   #377

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.gianni
Thanks for your valuable suggestions. You open up a completely unknown territory for other fans. Do you think there is a wing back with the calibre of playing for Milan. Someone who can be as successful as Pato or Kaka?
Thanks for the words, t.gianni
Since I saw the crazy hype about brazilian players clearly made by agents or uninformed journalists (more in Spain) in european sites and newspapers, and I know Brazilian championship is hardly watched in Europe, I just use this thread to update the appearence of new pearl and demystify the appearance of the new Ronaldinho´s, Robinho´s, Kaká´s fakes...

Of course it´s just based on my opinion, but the thread is open to shows I´m more certain than wrong on my predictions(no intention to be cocky ).

Regarding your question: Fluminense had the twin brothers Fabio(LB) and Rafael Silva(RB), both are of Pato´s generation...I said had, because only this week I knew the rumour they already had been bought by the M.United is true

Btw, Alex Ferguson is being agressive with brazilian youngsters...just this week also, I discovered a brazilian youngster CM/DM named Fabio Possebon product of Internacional(same team of Falcão, Pato, Nilmar, Sobis, Sidnei) that almost no one(outside of the State of Rio Grande do Sul ) in Brazil saw playing...All i heard that this boy is alreading impressing A. Ferguson and they aren´t more in the hunt for portuguese new star Miguel Veloso of Sporting of Portugal, and will play with M. United first team next season.
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=sldXY8fTqPY

Most of our young wingbacks are in Europe right now, even the twins. Apodi that is still here has the talent, but lacks experience and is raw. Others promises still are promises...on the LB position the situation is still worse and not only in Brazil, but in all the world.

Right now, players(in Brazil) with talent or potential to play in Milan:
Hernanes- CM of São Paulo Guilherme- Foward of Cruzeiro
Ramires- CM of Cruzeiro Sidnei- CB of Internacional
Arouca- DM of Fluminense Nilmar- Foward of Internacional
Wagner-AMD of Cruzeiro Apodi- RB of Cruzeiro
Diego Cavallieri- GK of Palmeiras Lulinha-AMD Corinthians
Alex Teixeira- AMD, second striker winnger of Vasco da Gama.

As I said, some of this guys has the potential, but a few(like Hernanes) has the maturity to step in San Siro and to pay right now...imo.

Last edited by Brasileiro; 27-05-2008 at 15:43.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 06:33   #378

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Brasilero DON'T STAY AWAY FROM THE FORUMS SO LONG NEXT TIME ELSE I'll SWIM TO BRAZIL TO KICK YOUR @$$



I have SO many questions for you. I notice in the post above you mentioned Nilmar. I REALLY like the player and I know at one time he was even compared to Ronaldo. What are your thoughts on his game, his pace his mentality etc. To me the kid mightn't be the next Ronaldo but he could at least be as good as Elber/Amoroso etc. Thanks alot man and I really appreciate your replies.

dru
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 10:43   #379

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
Brasilero DON'T STAY AWAY FROM THE FORUMS SO LONG NEXT TIME ELSE I'll SWIM TO BRAZIL TO KICK YOUR @$$



I have SO many questions for you. I notice in the post above you mentioned Nilmar. I REALLY like the player and I know at one time he was even compared to Ronaldo. What are your thoughts on his game, his pace his mentality etc. To me the kid mightn't be the next Ronaldo but he could at least be as good as Elber/Amoroso etc. Thanks alot man and I really appreciate your replies.

dru
Thanks, drucurl

Regarding Nilmar, it´s a shame what injures can do in players careers...
I don´t know if he could have reached Ronado level(IMO Pato can), but he is by far a better talent than Elber or Amoroso. Nothing against both, but a fit Nilmar was in another level...

One thing caught my atention over Nilmar: I remember when Tevez was playing for Corinthians, and was named Brazilian Championship Golden Ball(deservedly, since Robinho goes to Madrid). Tevez was by far the best foward playing in Brazil, but since the day Nilmar came to Corinthians, the difference between both was clear. Tevez continued playing very well, but Nilmar was playing at level above.

Sure Nilmar lacks a strong body(he improved a lot), but his pace, skills and abilitys are amazing. Very intelligent, great character and only his injures had kept him in Brazil. Nilmar also was the choice to be in Brazil NT in 2006 World Cup(and would have helped a lot), but his first BIG injure broke his dream...

Right now, he´s playing in International, but not at the old form. Imo he needs a injure free(knee) season to regain total confidence. Before he goes back to Internacional, I was hoping our managment had brought him to heal in Milanelo, since Nilmar was a free transfer...

I really hope the best for Nilmar...great player and great human being. No player deserve injures, but some deserve much less...and feel free to bring any question, dru
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=qdrBzEN7ivc
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=SC80Ob...eature=related
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=KY7CmM...eature=related
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 12:31   #380

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro
Thanks, drucurl

Regarding Nilmar, it´s a shame what injures can do in players careers...
I don´t know if he could have reached Ronado level(IMO Pato can), but he is by far a better talent than Elber or Amoroso. Nothing against both, but a fit Nilmar was in another level...

One thing caught my atention over Nilmar: I remember when Tevez was playing for Corinthians, and was named Brazilian Championship Golden Ball(deservedly, since Robinho goes to Madrid). Tevez was by far the best foward playing in Brazil, but since the day Nilmar came to Corinthians, the difference between both was clear. Tevez continued playing very well, but Nilmar was playing at level above.

Sure Nilmar lacks a strong body(he improved a lot), but his pace, skills and abilitys are amazing. Very intelligent, great character and only his injures had kept him in Brazil. Nilmar also was the choice to be in Brazil NT in 2006 World Cup(and would have helped a lot), but his first BIG injure broke his dream...

Right now, he´s playing in International, but not at the old form. Imo he needs a injure free(knee) season to regain total confidence. Before he goes back to Internacional, I was hoping our managment had brought him to heal in Milanelo, since Nilmar was a free transfer...

I really hope the best for Nilmar...great player and great human being. No player deserve injures, but some deserve much less...and feel free to bring any question, dru
Dude you are a legend and a HUGE credit to this forum. I could read your posts all day

RE: Nilmar I too thought he was made of paper. Pity given his abilities

P.S. NO ONE CAN BE THE NEXT RONALDO

__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 13:10   #381

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
Just stay away from Nilmar.
GilAttack [11] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 13:16   #382

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilAttack [11]
Just stay away from Nilmar.
And I'm sure Berlu told Carlo "Just stay away from Gila"
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 14:50   #383

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
And I'm sure Berlu told Carlo "Just stay away from Gila"
would you please stay away from him and show bitt respect here
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 15:29   #384

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva-gila
would you please stay away from him and show bitt respect here
You have to understand it. Every Gila haters will try to bash Gila in any place, any time and any situation. Even he is now with Fio, Gila will get bashings. When the hate to Gila is already buried deep in your heart, if you see something about Gila, your reflex tells you to bash him right away.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 20:19   #385

GilAttack [11]

Registered User
 
GilAttack [11]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: San Siro
Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
And I'm sure Berlu told Carlo "Just stay away from Gila"
Hehe, Im not a big Gila supporter, I created this account (changed name) when he signed for Milan so I selected this username.
Still, Im looking foward for Gilardino to have a very good season in Fiorentina.
GilAttack [11] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2008, 06:34   #386

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar
You have to understand it. Every Gila haters will try to bash Gila in any place, any time and any situation. Even he is now with Fio, Gila will get bashings. When the hate to Gila is already buried deep in your heart, if you see something about Gila, your reflex tells you to bash him right away.
And when he'll score 25 goals next season with 2-3 goals against us, are they going to joke anymore ?
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2008, 07:28   #387

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Then they will bash the management for selling Gila! You know, what important thing for them is that they have target to bash!!
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2008, 07:42   #388

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
My my what sensitive souls we have here So What if I said "stay away from Gila" He's gone and we should be looking to the future....or am I posting in the wrong thread . Nilmar has potential to be great here.
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 15:38   #389

Brasileiro

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Salvador-Brasil
Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
Dude you are a legend and a HUGE credit to this forum. I could read your posts all day

RE: Nilmar I too thought he was made of paper. Pity given his abilities

P.S. NO ONE CAN BE THE NEXT RONALDO

Thanks, dru...I´m afraid you are right...what a amazing player!!
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 02:07   #390

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the info Brasileiro, have u heard any news regarding the mentioned Brazil players coming to Milan or linking them to Milan lately?
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.