![]() |
|
|
#16 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2001
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Pippo and Cassano
![]() |
I have read the book of the season in Verona and the mirical of Castel di Sangro. Both are good books and I really do recomend them. I have never seen the book about Parma in any book shop. I would like to read it.
Has anyone read the Autobiography of Pierluigi Colina, the bald headed ref. Is it good to read.
__________________
RIP JOHNNY WARREN "I TOLD YOU SO" Johnny Warren |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
i also liked http://www.amazon.co.uk/Calcio-Histo...6308398&sr=8-1
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
![]() |
Mark Hately wrote a book about his time at Milan, "Home and Away". I found it a good read. I picked it up through eBay. It was co-written by Tony Francis and based on a diary he kept about his first year or so at the club.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2008
![]() |
Milan Yes,................
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
![]() |
i never understand these poster/bots that post but make no sense like the above user
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO ALWAYS NERO ALWAYS A ROSSONERO ![]() San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo! Heroes Are Remembered Legends Live Forever San Paolo |
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Chicago, USA
Fave Players: Maldini
![]() |
Just finished "Winning At All Costs" by john foot...do check it out, you'll be impressed.
|
|
|
|