AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 15:08   #1

Elo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Elo is on a distinguished road
Simic until he is 65?

The man is all about pace!!! He will never lose it. His technical abilities & passing is superb for a defender. As An defender he is unstoppable. I cannot believe he actually does not play week in week out. He explains Milans unbelievable depth perfectly.

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 05-05-2008 at 04:30. Reason: swearing
Elo is offline  
Old 24-05-2008, 09:37   #2

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
This the most scary post I have read on MM ever
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline  
Old 26-05-2008, 13:51   #3

ambrogirl

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: virginia,usa
Fave Players: baggio,maldini,costacurta,ambrosini,pirlo
ambrogirl is on a distinguished road
Simic who? are we talking about dario simic? i hope this is some kind of joke.
ambrogirl is offline  
Old 26-05-2008, 14:22   #4

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
This the most scary post I have read on MM ever
i guess you dont read your own then Zeekay :tongue:
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline  
Old 26-05-2008, 14:30   #5

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambrogirl
Simic who? are we talking about dario simic? i hope this is some kind of joke.
Calm down guys it's just a little mistake...I think Elo meant "56" See? Now I'm sure THAT makes waay more sense
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline  
Old 26-05-2008, 14:36   #6

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
Calm down guys it's just a little mistake...I think Elo meant "56" See? Now I'm sure THAT makes waay more sense
ahhh that makes more sense, phew thanks Dru
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline  
Old 31-05-2008, 15:35   #7

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
This thread is quite pointless. I"m closing it.
Jeff is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.