![]() |
|
|
#3841 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2008
![]() |
Ernesto Bronzetti: Milan won't sign Luciano Spalletti.
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=721469 |
|
|
|
|
#3842 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3843 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
That's what I"m talking about earlier regarding Emerson (source www.goal.com)
It seems that next season the competition for Milan's three midfield positions will be between Andrea Pirlo, Massimo Ambrosini, Gennaro Gattuso, and new man Mathieu Flamini, with Cristian Brocchi a possible replacement in case of emergency. But there is one player in Milan's midfield who has almost been forgotten. After a decidedly negative season, in which he's had innumerable physical problems, Brazilian international Emerson feels ready to get his Milan adventure back on track. "I feel in debt to Milan, I say it from the heart," he said. "I was very well received by the club and my team mates, but I wasn't able to repay them. I still have a year left on my contract and I want to give what I haven't given so far." On the fierce competition in midfield, the 32-year-midfielder said: "Whoever is at his best will play. Flamini is good, but I'm not scared of the competition. Actually it's fundamental to give your best. If I'm doing well I will get a chance to play." *** If you notice, he actually played for Milan a couple of game when he was fit for a while (can't remember when that was), and he actually played pretty well. Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying that he is a starter (at least definitely not this moment) but he can be a useful sub. if he is fit enough. I would consider him better than Brocchi. |
|
|
|
|
#3844 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
![]() |
Quote:
Just about every player that has come this year and last were reported on in the media well ahead of the player actually landing here, for one simple reason. Our management LOVES and I mean LOVES to blow they're horn sing at the top of their voice & preach to the media regarding the BIG names that will be wearing the Milan Jersey .To Jeff - I do agree that when fit Puma was an asset on the field. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3845 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
256th page: boriiiiiiiing page, so boring that I didn't want to read the previous pages ... why do people always repeat the same things ("if Ancelotti goes, X would be the best", "if we don't take Y, we're dead", "we won't do a good mercato", etc etc etc).
Even a French Ligue 1 match between Le Mans and Metz is less boring than some of the comments done regularly by the same people !! And you probably never watched a Le Mans-Metz match !! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#3846 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3847 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Quote:
I doubt any of the above would like to be lumped in the same category of Brocchi......now how about lighting the fire under Janku's @$$...or even Zambrotta's for that matter ![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3848 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
![]() |
Quote:
always give us the same boring things to talk about. Players that we want to come, players that may come, players that want to come, and players that missed coming. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3849 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
![]() |
Mr Benzema is currently playing against colombia,
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
|
|
|
|
|
#3850 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
You can observe some people if you want to find out how many times they talk the same thing again and again in a month, 3 months, half year etc and I bet they must repeat to talk about many things for many times. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3851 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
I think at the start of the season, 3 guys will fight for 2 starting places (Gattuso, Ambro and Flamini, I think Pirlo is sure to be a starter). Let's imagine that the 3 starters are Ambro-Pirlo-Gattuso at the start of the next season, when Emerson will be fit, if Ambro needs a rest, Emerson will take his place, and Flamini will fight with Gattuso to play. If they do well, they will have a second chance, etc ... it's real competition between players, there can't be any problems with that (except if they're kids in their heads, but when you see that Emerson almost didn't play, why would he complain if he isn't often a starter). For Brocchi ... it's another story, he'll play only in Italian Cup lol. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3852 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
![]() |
Quote:
like ours. And in most cases we do end up signing a players they mentioned to the media. Then again when you mention 15 players, your 3 real targets are probably among them you'd think. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3853 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
Falcao from Colombia isn't bad ... |
|
|
|
|
|
#3854 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Quote:
Fighting for a place or collaborating to win trophies? It's all up to the manager...
__________________
What source you can trust: Perfect: acmilan; MM ![]() OK: Channel4; calciomercato; tg.com; La Gazzetta Awful: Corriere; Tuttosport; tuttomercatoweb Worst: tribalfootball; goal.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#3855 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|