![]() |
|
|
#3991 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Personally, I don't think CL matters when it comes to Milan, as players only want to play on CL team b/c those are the teams that can pay high wages. IT is better for them to come out and say, "I enjoy the competitions thats why I want to play on a CL team." than, "I think only certain clubs can pay for my ideal wages...." Beside, players know that Milan will be back in CL next season, so no worries there. I do feel sorry for Vargas if he goes to Viola as they will not be in CL next season.
|
|
|
|
|
#3992 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3993 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
![]() |
Quote:
![]() Only a select few are exempted, scientist are still trying to find the reason for this. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3994 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Ok so Fernando Torres has come out and just supported the claims that the EPL is a scorer's paradise. I won't disagree with him since he knows far more about what he's talking about than I will ever know. But I will say that the EPL of today isn't the EPL of yesteryear and that they couldn't be that bad to be doing so well in the CL every year. However if Torres has labeled the epl defenders as inferior to a typically gung-ho league like La Liga the probability that he wouldn't have been that good for Milan is reasonably high.
I remain firmly against the arrogance that "League X" >"League Y" when the evidence says that they are equal and there are many examples of players that flopped in the EPL but were close to godlike in stature in Spain and Italy, but I must take this time to apologise the members that I have so firecely argued with regarding Torres most notably hwmook . The guy hinself basically said "I'm not that good it's jus that the epl sucks" ![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
#3995 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Jaap Stam,Schevchenko
![]() |
anyone knows any more news about adebayor.
i suposse it's press fabrication, but anyway... |
|
|
|
|
#3996 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
Quote:
![]() and @Gila case, I was one of his "supporters", but i didnt support his performances, I only disagreed with people who said he's the reason behind our failure (dont get me wrong, I have nothing against you :P) |
|
|
|
|
|
#3997 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
![]() |
Quote:
this is news that i hate, i hate barcelona, i really hate, Barcelona, i mean i really really hate barcelona, "the reason may seem dumb, but its because it is my brothers team, and its just sibling rivalry, but it lead to me hating the club." but i cannot fathom Moutinho going to that club, it will be worse than when ibrahimovic (one my favourite player) joined Inter (the only club i hate worse than Barca). |
|
|
|
|
|
#3998 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
Mr. Anonymous: I already gave reasons for why Gila's first season is not even close to failure.
R10 will be great if he comes. And I don't agree with Boriello signing, but who knows ;0. |
|
|
|
|
#3999 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2007
![]() |
Quote:
Difference between Seedorf and Dinho's bad year: Dinho was injured - Seedorf wasn't. Plus at his age, it is perfectly logical to assume Seedorf's deteriorating form will continue in the future while Dinho at 28 can (and likely will) bounce back. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4000 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
I think Seedorf just lost motivation in unimportant matches, which is a very dangerous thing for players like him, since his workrate is his best asset as a footballer. Players like R10 or R9 can play bad or lose motivation in 89mins of the match, but when they are given one chance, they create something, thats what made them great.
|
|
|
|
|
#4001 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
![]() |
Ok, on the Adebayor issue...hmmm dunno...would rather Gomez...but at the end of the day, I just want a guaranteed 20+ goal a season player.
Thats about it.
__________________
I Love Milan. |
|
|
|
|
#4002 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
![]() |
Quote:
when he played vs Roma, he was one of the best players on the pitch, and he was rushed into playing..... and btw, if you look at our form this season, its probably because most of our players were either injured, or suspended...(and yea, they kinda lost motivation) in the last 5 matches, no no, in the last 10 matches, when the players kinda stopped getting injured, we almost won all of them... only the Atalanta and Sampdoria match I would put as total failure... as for the Dinho part, when he was fit, he was on bench... he was injured yes, but he wasnt a starter anyway. Seedorf is 31(?), yes thats "old" but then again, age isnt related in anyway to the player's performance... biggest (italian) examples: Nesta(32?), Cannavaro(34),Del Piero(32+?), Pannuci(34?), Maldini(39) just please, stop using the "he's old, he cant play" theory, its simply the worst theory in the history of football... |
|
|
|
|
|
#4003 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
I dont know why many are against the Ronaldinho move, I think he will work wonders here. I'm all for Dinho at any price below 25m euro. Adebayor? I wouldn't sign him if he was for 10m to be honest, he is not what we need. If we are looking for a tall strong striker, then Drogba is 10 times better than Adebayor. Gomez, I dont know, I think its too soon to judge him just like Benzema and Huntelaar.
My favourites for the striker role would be: Sheva, Adriano, Balotelli, Aguero. I'm not convinced that the other strikers who will come here will be a guaranteed success. |
|
|
|
|
#4004 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Galliani: We rule the market ---> This is bull!
Boriello? Abbiati? He is not ashamed to include them? ![]() Yeah, we got Flamini BUT he is FREE. Ok, we have Zambrotta. So one Zambro and free Flamini rule market? lol ![]() I expect him to say that we'll get Marzoratti, Coppola, Pozzi, DiGennaro, and all Milan loaned players and again tell media : We rule the market not only in Italy but also in the world!!! ![]() Last edited by Warro Bantan; 05-06-2008 at 15:32. Reason: Cursing |
|
|
|
|
#4005 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
Well, sofar, for all the official signings, we did sign the most players.
But I hope Gallis has Zapata, Vargas, R10 and Drogba in his sleeves |
|
|