AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 18:02   #1

mikeroccoromano

Registered User
 
mikeroccoromano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: Europe, USA, Iraq
Fave Players: Pirlo
mikeroccoromano is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up The Starters

Who do you want to see staring for Milan?
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mikeroccoromano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 18:39   #2

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Excuse me, what do you mean actually? I dont get it.
Siregar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 21:04   #3

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
with current players :

------------------Abbiati-----------------

Zambrotta---Nesta---Kaladze---Jankulovski

------Rino/Flamini---Pirlo-------Max-------

-------------------Kaka------------------

------------Pato----------Boriello---------
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:25   #4

El Fre

Registered User
 
El Fre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Fave Players: Zorro, KK, Maldini, Weah
El Fre is on a distinguished road
with current players :

------------------Abbiati-----------------

Zambrotta----Nesta---Kaladze---Jankulovski

------Gattuso------Pirlo------Flamini-------

-------------------Kaka------------------

------------Pato----------Boriello---------
El Fre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:44   #5

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
I'd wait for the start of next season
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:14   #6

Gio-mania

Registered User
 
Gio-mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
Gio-mania is on a distinguished road
do you want a dream-team, or based on who we have now ?
if the latter, " Peachtot " 's formation seems just right... maybe pippo instead of borriello.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Gio-mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:17   #7

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
--------------------GK-----------------
--Bonera---Nesta----CB---Zambrotta----
-----------------Pirlo------------
-------Flamini--------Gattuso-------
----------------Kaka'---------
------Pato----------------CF-----------

insert Boruc, Zapata and Adebayor/Drogba
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:47   #8

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Why do you always at the start of the season take Ambro out of the equation, why does he always need to prove himself over and over again, arguably he was our best player of the season, and I think we should acknowledge that.

Based on current form and the fact that flamini is more of Rinho type of player, my preferred midfield would be Fla/Rinho Pirlo Ambro.........however if Rinho regains his old form than his untouchable, I guess the Euro will tell
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:32   #9

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Based on current players I would go for.....

---------------Abbiati------------------
Bonera----Nesta----Maldini-----Zambro
------Rino/Flamini----Ambro------------
-----------------Pirlo------------------
-------------------------Kaka---------
-------------Pato---------------------
-----------------Borriello---------------

From that I hope we can rotate Maldini with another CB (My choice remains Zapata) and Borriello gets replaced with one of Adebayor, Gomez, Drogba, Eto'o or Berbatov (My pick remains Gomez). Abbiati isn't really my top pick for a keeper, but looks like he'll be our first choice come the new season.

Therefore, after a complete transfer market, I'd like to see a team like...

-------------------Abbiati-----------------------
Bonera-------Nesta------Maldini/Zapata--Zambro
-----------Rino/Fla------Ambro------------------
-------------------Pirlo-------------------------
--------------------------Kaka------------------
-------------Pato-------------------------------
-------------------Gomez-----------------------

With a bench along the lines of...

Dida/Kalac, Oddo, Maldini/Zapata, Kaladze, Janku, Favalli, Antonini?, Rino/Flamini, Emerson, Maggio/Abate, Seedorf, Borriello, Pippo.

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 07-06-2008 at 05:35.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 14:43   #10

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
Why do you always at the start of the season take Ambro out of the equation, why does he always need to prove himself over and over again, arguably he was our best player of the season, and I think we should acknowledge that.

Based on current form and the fact that flamini is more of Rinho type of player, my preferred midfield would be Fla/Rinho Pirlo Ambro.........however if Rinho regains his old form than his untouchable, I guess the Euro will tell
Bcouse Ambrosini and Gattuso cannot play together in 5-3-1-2 sistem, as it takes too much from our game. Flamini is a different kind of a player, that can create more.

Gattuso will always play the same football, his performanc depends of a tzeam that is around him. If things are asked from his to do that he is incapable of ( like this season ) then he will not shine. But if Rino is used and paired with right players ( like it was with Cafu and could be with Zambro , and KAka', Seedorf, Sheva, Rui around him...) he shines in his way: tackling, and...running.

TZhe season is long, Ambro will play, but my first choice is rino in pair with Zambrotta and Flamini with Bonera, in this concept that I suggested of course.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:31   #11

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
with current players :

------------------Abbiati-----------------

Zambrotta----Nesta---Kaladze---Jankulovski

------Gattuso------Pirlo------Flamini-------

-------------------Kaka------------------

------------Pato----------Boriello---------
Tottaly agree I also prefer Rino and Flamini over Max and one of Rino/Flamini.
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:32   #12

PESPIMAN

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2006
PESPIMAN is on a distinguished road
i prefer ambro and flamini than ringo and flamini
the later partner's characteristic are too similar
PESPIMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 02:35   #13

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Probably, you are right, however, I still believe than Rino and Flamini can make a superb partnership not just because I see this but because my friend EL Fre say this as well so I have to agree
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:07   #14

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
For me the starters right now would be:

Abbiati, Zambrotta, Nesta, Flamini, Pirlo, Kaka, Pato, Boriello

The rest is dependant on who else we might purchase during the summer.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:15   #15

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK View Post
For me the starters right now would be:

Abbiati, Zambrotta, Nesta, Flamini, Pirlo, Kaka, Pato, Boriello

The rest is dependant on who else we might purchase during the summer.
it means you guarantee Boriello place more than Max or Rhino in starting line up no matter who our new player in ?

or yoy just pessimist milan wont sign new striker for new season ?
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.