AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 15:53   #4291

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Trust can sometimes bring tremendous performance, I hope you understand it. Think about the trust that the coach puts in a player who is 'bashed' by many others. It happens everyday.

That's trust. Sometimes it yields great performance, sometimes not. And it's hard to tell which way to go.

We have a live example coming up: Cassano and the Italian team.
Jeff is offline  
Old 08-06-2008, 16:00   #4292

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koeke View Post
I think most of us agree but that's easier said than done, he has a contract with us, a legal mutual agreement that only can be torn up if both parties agree.

a) We could try to find a club for him he wants to join. In theory the most easiest solution.

b) We could pay him the full amount of his contract but then we might aswell keep him. Pretty dumb thing to do

c) We could pay him a fee to become a free agent, not the entire sum but if he plays elsewhere he could earn some more there. We tried this but Dida
rejected, what is his full right do to.
Indeed. And I'm sure there are clauses all over his contract. I hope for either A or C. I keep hearing about Palmerias or Flamengo wanting him.

Yeah I study political science (and with that a bit of constitutional law)... I know how tricky contracts can be that and how they are legally binding. On a much smaller scale, almost like a cell phone contract. OMG. They take your arm and leg if you try to get out of one of those.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 08-06-2008, 16:03   #4293

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
And did anyone see Mario Gomez today? The kid played very well despite not scoring...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 08-06-2008, 16:09   #4294

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
I must watch different game if someone said Gomez played very well today. That game was my first game to watch Gomez and I am dissapointed to watch how he played. Let's wait another games of him with Germany.
Siregar is offline  
Old 08-06-2008, 16:12   #4295

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I must watch different game if someone said Gomez played very well today. That game was my first game to watch Gomez and I am dissapointed to watch how he played. Let's wait another games of him with Germany.
What do you mean? He basically set up the play for the second goal.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 08-06-2008, 16:13   #4296

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
And did anyone see Mario Gomez today? The kid played very well despite not scoring...
Really really good, I watched the game just so I can form an opinion about him, and I was impressed from what I saw.

He was playing out of position tonight, smth like gila was playing when he was paired with Pippo, meaning out of the box and trying to create and open up space for the other striker.

And he started both plays that lead to the goals. he had a great sense of movement without the ball and great vision in creating chances for the team, and these were characteristics that I never thought he had, cuz I already knew he had good finishing,heading, first touch etc.

I`ll be watching him closely but from what I saw i think he deserves a chance with us.
__________________
Adesso e piu bello vincere - Carlo Pellegati
kastriot is offline  
Old 08-06-2008, 16:13   #4297

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
We have five players already coming into Milan. FIVE FANTASTIC players, and I have NO complaints about any of them.
Five fantastic players? Written in capital letters? I bet you tried being sarcastic in that post.
Siregar is offline  
Old 08-06-2008, 16:16   #4298

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
What do you mean? He basically set up the play for the second goal.
Only set up that pass which caused arguably off-side position for Klose makes you said that he played VERY well? How was about that 100% chance that he missed? What was about that he was almost dissapeared in that game since 30-35 minutes of first half untill he was substituted?
Siregar is offline  
Old 08-06-2008, 16:18   #4299

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Five fantastic players? Written in capital letters? I bet you tried being sarcastic in that post.
No I put that in extra emphasis. Wow. Just wow. Go find someone else to criticize.

And if you're think so good at transfer suggestions, maybe you should go work at Milan or something?

Last edited by Giancarlo; 08-06-2008 at 16:21.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 08-06-2008, 16:21   #4300

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Only set up that pass which caused arguably off-side position for Klose makes you said that he played VERY well? How was about that 100% chance that he missed? What was about that he was almost dissapeared in that game since 30-35 minutes of first half untill he was substituted?
Respectfully disagreed. Despite the miss he had, I had no problem with the way he was playing and how he set up that goal. It was not off-side. Not only that Gomes was not substituted until the 75th minute of the second half. He wasn't substituted in the first half.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 08-06-2008, 16:22   #4301

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Go find someone else to criticize.
Afraid to be critized?

Seriously, I can't understand why they are FANTASTIC players. Boriello? Abbiati? Antonini? Lol
Siregar is offline  
Old 08-06-2008, 16:24   #4302

Giancarlo

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 06 2008
Giancarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Afraid to be critized?

Seriously, I can't understand why they are FANTASTIC players. Boriello? Abbiati? Antonini? Lol
Then we won't agree. I think they all did great and Borriello will be like Luca Toni... bit of a late bloomer. What's the problem with that? Abbiati is a great goalkeeper, and Antonini is quite great with lots of experience now.

Seriously, if you have a better idea maybe you should say it.

Milan haven't even got to the one or two big name signings they will be doing this transfer season.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 08-06-2008, 16:27   #4303

catennacio

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Los Angeles
catennacio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
Five fantastic players? Written in capital letters? I bet you tried being sarcastic in that post.
only 1 fantastic player (flamini), others are crap.
catennacio is offline  
Old 08-06-2008, 16:27   #4304

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
He wasn't substituted in the first half.
I didnt said he was substituted in first half, go check my post. About the pass, as I said, it's debatable.

One german mate who watched the game with me kept complaining Gomez from the beginning of the game. I didnt understand why he kept complaining but after the game ran about 30-35 minutes I learnt to understand why he did it.

Well, I wont judge him only from 1 match, thats why I am waiting for his next games with Germany.

I really have big hope from Gomez.
Siregar is offline  
Old 08-06-2008, 16:27   #4305

payne

Registered User
 
payne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: Jamaica
Fave Players: VDV, Thiago Silva, Hazard, Rui Costa
payne is on a distinguished road
oh i also liked the formation germany played, it would possibly suit us except i see either Flamini, Gattuso, or Ambrosini on the bench.

the line up is using our current squad.


---------------------GK-----------------------
Zambrotta-------Nesta------Kaladze-----Marek
----------------------------------------------
----------Flam/Gat/Am------Pirlo--------------
----------------------------------------------
--KAKA-----------------------------Seedorf---
----------------------------------------------
------------Boriello--------Pato---------------


i think it gives us better flexibility, for our subs, pirlo still able to be a deep lying playmaker, like how ballack was, seedorf problaby the weakest link as his speed isnt up to par, but pato can also play here. also pato could drop back in the AM line, go to the left and shift seedorf to the center, just for more diversity. However Boriello as head strkier, needs to change.

the formation may not suit kaka, but being a super star, im sure he can easily adjust.
__________________
Galliani here is the plan
  • Sell:Kaladze, Boriello, Janku, Oddo, Gennaro, Gattuso, Seedorf
  • Buy:VDV/Drenthe and Dos Santos

Last edited by payne; 08-06-2008 at 16:35.
payne is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.