![]() |
|
|
#16 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Quote:
![]() Boriello scored more goals than any of our strikers, don't you think that justifies him a place in our starting line up?
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
Quote:
plus the huge need of striker for upcoming season, i think boriello chance to play as starter will be less than max or rhino's
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Quote:
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
![]() |
Quaresma should definitely start
![]()
__________________
Milan is a rose, love even the thorns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
Quote:
![]() I mean Jim, max&rhino place in midfield more secure than boriello's upfront if new player come in with their repestive position ![]() p.s : oh i forgot... i'll rest max & rhino after donadoni fielded them for 90 minutes though they didn't play special and italian squad in need to chase goal deficit from netherland . in my prespective, 1 of max or rhino should be took off in 2nd half
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
... Is watching you ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
with our current squad (and i hope we see a few more additions) I would go
----------abbiati------------- Oddo-Nesta-Kalatze-Zambrotta- -Flamini/Gattuso-Pirlo-Seedorf--- --------kaka--------------- ----pato----pippo--------- (sigh... hope for another striker plus MF and D depth) |
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 11 2007
![]() |
with current players...
Abbiati Bonera Nesta Kaladze/Maldini Zambrotta Flamini Pirlo Rino/Ambro Kaka Pato Borriello if we play 4-3-1-2, Flamini must play, Seedorf can't, and Ambro - Pirlo - Rino, we know how bad it looks, especially without Seedorf (or when he plays badly) |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
our lineup last year against arsenal was
----inzaghi--pato------ ---------kaka---------- --ambro--pirlo--gattuso--- maldini-kalatze-nesta-oddo- --------kalac---------- and we got WORKED.... so what is changing this season that makes us look like we can compete? |
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Well for one several of those players would be replaced. Gattuso would be replaced by Flamini, and Oddo would definitely be replaced. And of course the goalkeeper would be replaced by Abbiati. Not to mention, there was no Seedorf in that Milan vs Arsenal line up either... because of injury.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
I dont know if Gattuso would be starter or not next season. He looks really exhausted. So is Pirlo but Pirlo still has no player who could replace him except fully fit Emerson.
My prediction in midifeld for next season : Max Pirlo Flamini |
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
![]() |
Something needs to be worked out in that midfield because Pirlo gets shut down way too easily and this cramps all our plans for the game. Flamini from what I've seen is a good passer and must play IMO. When you have a midfield of Pirlo, Ambro, Rino you can pretty much ignore Max and Rino cuz you know they're not threats. With both Flamini and Pirlo there you at least have to spread the attention between the two.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
![]() But seriously, I think we still need one attacking midfielder who can play behind strikers AND/or in MC position (regarding the need of fresh player in midfield area). |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
Quote:
By rank of needs i think 1st of all we need a main striker-the world class one. secondly we need another defender and i hope it will be a center back. As for bonus 1 unhigh-price tag young attacking midfielder will be a win-win solution between club and fans here ![]() i'll go for ibrahim afellay of PSV who fielded by San Marco late in 2nd half replacing kuyt in holland-italy game ![]()
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
Quote:
![]() Afellay? I only watched some minutes of him on that match, looks pretty good but I am still not sure. Young AM would have tough time to get chance in Milan squad as young players in Milan had not so good experience with Carlo. I still opt for mature AM around 25-28. He shouldnt be world class player but must be decent one. |
|
|
|
|