![]() |
|
|
#4576 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
![]() |
good... good...
where's the link from that site ?
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you.. In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you.. In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name.. Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away... But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face... |
|
|
|
|
#4577 | ||||
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
But hey maybe if HE LEARNS HOW TO KICK A LONG BALL, he'll be better. He's strong, but very unskilled and technically a joke. He should be loaned out to a smaller team because that guy could cost Juve dearly in the Champions League. Not only can he not shoot long balls correctly, he tackles way too hard. He has some of the most inadequate technical skills I've seen of any lousy acquirement Juve has made. As if Molinaro and Grygera weren't enough. And I thought Emerson was bad. Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm hearing Milan may put a bid in for Benzema... but that's from the everso unreliable tribalfootball website. |
||||
|
|
|
|
#4578 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4579 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
I really like what Tony was stating, Milan signing are great sofar but it is still not good enough for the Title.
NOw, I am not dissing Milan signings b/c I think they are putting the pieces together slowly, I just hope they will keep this up. At least one more striker is needed, someone who can be a consistent scorer-Drogba or Gomez or whoever that can score. Another two way midfielder-Dessena, with one wide player-Maggio, another creative midfielder-R10/Mancini Another CB-Zapata Another GK-I am hoping for Buffon but I am keen to also give Abbiati one season to prove himself Thats should be enough to beat off Inter or at least challenge Inter for the Title as well as winning the UEFA CUP |
|
|
|
|
#4580 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2008
Location: California
Fave Players: Seedorf
![]() |
why r we discussing sissoko. we need a creative box to box mf. i mean in mold of Joao moutinho, iniesta... i dont see ether of those coming... but i think you follow the mold of player i mean. someone whowill get back and defend.. but will provide something next to pirlo so teams dont just rape him
|
|
|
|
|
#4581 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
![]() |
stop hoping about Adebayor. he doesnt suits with Milan and he doesnt plans to go outside Arsenal. it's just same rubbish rumours that keeps linked Cesc Fabregas to Madrid even the player always says the same statement that he wont leaves Arsenal. rubbish rumours came because Arsenal didnt won anything this year as they aimed many when the season started. i read Adebayor statement at arsenal.com (reliable source over goal.crap or tribalfootball, transfermaketweb, or even sky and channel4) that clearly said that he doesnt has any intention to leaves Arsenal. i couldnt post the link because it was 1 month ago and the news had dissapeared from the main page. i am too lazy to search over their web
![]() i prefer Benzema or Berbatov over Adebayor. btw we linked with Jo now from CSKA Moscow: http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?ac...ad&idsel=18096 |
|
|
|
|
#4582 | |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4583 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
![]() |
There is a Dossena=LB=Udinese and Dessena=CM=Parma.
I was talking about Dessena. DOn't worry, I got them confuse before too. |
|
|
|
|
#4584 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 03 2002
![]() |
The all very unreliable goal.com is trying to be funny again that I can't help but quoted them here:
Pirlo Hints At Milan Exit AC Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo has cast his club future into doubt, admitting he could be tempted by offers to move elsewhere… »Comments (1) Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us galleria zoom The Rossoneri playmaker was tentatively linked with an exit from San Siro after a disappointing season that saw the club finish fifth in Serie A and fail to qualify for the Champions League. Pirlo has been integral to Milan’s success since his arrival in 2001, helping them to Scudetto, Coppa Italia and Champions League titles among others. Many have suggested the 29-year-old, along with many of his team-mates, has lost the desire to win, given his neck could scarcely support the combined weight of the medals he has won. And while the former Internazionale man insisted he is happy with the Diavolo, he hinted that a change of scene might well be on the cards. “It would be nice to try another experience, certain proposals are flattering, but I'm fine at Milan,” he said. “I've already won everything there is to win with this shirt. “Next season our objective will be the scudetto, and since I've only won one, winning another would mean a lot to me. I'm fine at Milan.” Motivation Pirlo is currently in Switzerland for EURO 2008, as Italy attempt to back up their 2006 World Cup success by being crowned champions of Europe. Their campaign got off to the worst possible start, however, with a crushing 3-0 defeat at the hands of Holland, leaving the Azzurri – who must also face France and Romania in the Group of Death – in danger of falling at the first hurdle. The loss of Fabio Cannavaro could prove decisive, but Pirlo is adamant La Nazionale can overcome their skipper’s absence to clinch their first EURO title since 1968. "I've come here to win,” said the former Brescia star. “I want to win this cup as well. “Without Cannavaro Italy lose a big player, but we have the same will to win as in Germany, and also we have the motivation that Italy haven't won a European championship in forty years, it's time to bring home this trophy again.” **************** From where did Pirlo hint at club exit? The one I bolded? This shows once again how unreliable, stupid, pathetic, and awful goal.com is, yet again. THis is really close to a fabrication that i don't know why people are still trusting what goal.com is reporting. SUCH AS? Such as Milan has agreed a deal with Adebayor without talking to Arsenal. If MIlan did really do that, Iwill be very very disappoined; not because I don't like Adebayor (not even related to that) but because that is against the rules and ethics. Doing so will make MIlan lose respect and goal.com is doing just that. These sources are just so absolutely atrocious that it's just not only worth NOTHING but actually HARM the football community.
__________________
What source you can trust: Perfect: acmilan; MM ![]() OK: Channel4; calciomercato; tg.com; La Gazzetta Awful: Corriere; Tuttosport; tuttomercatoweb Worst: tribalfootball; goal.com Last edited by Jeff; 11-06-2008 at 01:40. Reason: goal.com sucks. |
|
|
|
|
#4585 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
Tony29 in 100% right, about Sissoko and more... I was saying to him and people in here that SIssoko is a great player and that he will be class. And he is.
But this problem we have solved with Flamini who is a player that can help Pirlo to play better, at least I think so. Do yu agree Tony? Wilan needs 4 more plqyers to be a scudetto team: LB, CB, GK, fresh aM ( Afellay for example ), CF. MAggio, Antonini, Abiatti are all welcomed as the subs, so is Boriello who is not a class player.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|
|
|
#4586 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4587 |
|
BANNED!
Join Date: 06 2008
![]() |
You know I was having a flash back to the World Cup 2006 when I was there in the stadium cheering and crying... and you know one player I'd really like to see at Milan? Fabio Grosso. I think we should spend a bit to get him to Milan. And I'm sure most of you will agree with me that he is world class, bar none. Attack minded indeed. I wonder if there is anyway Milan can unsettle him at Lyon.. last I heard Juve may have been interested, but not so sure. I think we should get him before they do.
|
|
|
|
|
#4588 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 03 2008
![]() |
Adebayor is just not suitable to the way Milan plays. Like some of you said, he is the sort of player who need loads of chances to score and Arsenal midfield can provide this for him to be effective. In Milan, you guys have seen sometimes how limited are the chances our forwards got to work with, a clinical striker who can finish chances or someone who can work out a chance on his own is much more valueable and suitable for our tactic.
On midfield, we used to be able to pass our way around tight defences with the 4-3-1-2 formation (if you guys remember the beginning of Carlo era). For this to work, the midfield has to have lots of movement to make the short touches work. Younger Seedorf was key here, both offensively and defensively and at this moment he hasnt demonstrate that he has the pace to do this. I think this is the reason why Carlo has put in Ambrosini to provide some cover and stability. We need a player who can sub for Kaka & Seedorf allowing rotation. Ronaldinho can play this role if he can refind his form. This position is key to how long we can last the season. (Rui Costa or Serginho at times used to provide this cover/option for us) Other names like Moutinho will not give Carlo the confidence to use him as rotation. Quaresma also can be an option. |
|
|
|
|
#4589 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
![]() |
Quote:
Galliani a month ago said "We have 4 goalkeepers: Abbiati, Kalac, Dida, Coppola and Storari". |
|
|
|
|
|
#4590 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
![]() |
I was also wandering why do people think that MIlan needs a player like Adebayor, Drogba... Im sure we could do as well with combination of Eto'o-Kaka'-Pato, or KAka'-Pato-VILLA.
Valencia is in big financial crisis, and I cant believe I didne remember VIlla as a possible forward. Do not use the excuse that Spaniards cant play in serie a,its a myth, not much more. Technical football that trio of Pato(from who I expect a brilliant football...)-KAka'-Villa can play cannot be stoped, no long balls are needed at all. No crosses. Also, Van der Vaart - I think the man has finally, for 1000th time, showed he is a class player that can play wherever he wants to. For eample, to take both of then would take our game at a higher level for sure. Giving us more tempo, widh and speed - things we lack. And with both being EU players and young, and not too ecpencive since Valencia is in debt ( as Ive heard ). MAggio is off to Napoli for 8mln, SKYtv, right now I've heard it. We need to realise we are SLOW team nad we need faster players. That is what we need to work on.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
|
|
|